Neko

EPIC IDEA

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

EPIC IDEA

Go down 

Good or Bad?
Good!
EPIC IDEA  Empty100%EPIC IDEA  Empty
 100% [ 3 ]
Bad!
EPIC IDEA  Empty0%EPIC IDEA  Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

EPIC IDEA  Empty
PostSubject: EPIC IDEA    EPIC IDEA  Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Okay... Imagine....... If your still reading this, look down below.... Down... Underneath... if your still reading look down or the monkey in my closet will eat you.

A government spy in Horseshoe Bend has recently found traces of vampires and werewoles. They decided, instead of launching war, to take volunteers and use them in an expiremental process in which they become either a vampire or a werewolf to talk to their assigned species. Some expirements sucseeded. Some failed and led the subjects to insanity. Some went rouge and escaped. The base for this process in underground, deep in the ocean. A small tunnelleads from inside a cave all the way into a large room, guarded by willing expirements.

Well, all expirementswould have to be human like, right? So, after multiple tries, the government would have to make a human have the ability to turn into a wolf or vampire similer to a real one. But, the only way to tell the diference is by a small tattoo on the expirements wrist that states what "number" they are, erasing teir real identity in the facility, known as "The Change Expirement."

So, whadya think? Good, bad? Vote in poll and leave a comment!
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/

EPIC IDEA
Page 1 of 1