Neko

Silent Lullaby

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Silent Lullaby

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Silent Lullaby Empty
PostSubject: Silent Lullaby   Silent Lullaby Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 1:05 pm

B R I T T L E

I am in misery, there ain't nobody who can comfort me. Why won't you answer me? The silence is slowly killing me...

She wasn't exactly looking for a mate, no actually that wasn't it at all. It was more that she had no choice but to pass through to get down to the parts where she could join a pack. But that was only if she could actually join one, she had no doubt that because her father was a dog, and mother a pure wolf, that there would be some troubles, and that meant she would have to be on guard for anything that came. Because of her theory of that, she was already very edgy, and nervous, plus the weariness was beginning to set the black clouds loose around the edges of her eyes. She caught herself nodding off more then once at her rhythmic pace. It was like a lullaby without the words, to her. That was what was happening to her. The soft rhythm of her bod moving up and down, stepping forward with each motion like a beat. She was content, happy right now, the blackness edging forward with every step she took, that too, like a rhythm to her lullaby. Her anxious thoughts were shoved aside by the new conquer; the sleep, or more like blackout that made her tumble to the ground. Yes, it may have looked like sleep, but the real cause for her now peaceful slumber was a blow over the head which the black clouds that had surrounded her eyes made her forget to see.

When she woke her head hurt, well, everything did, but her head especially. She found herself laying in a puddle, and she groaned. This was just great, already being trampled on, she knew this was going to be hard, but she didn't expect the first blow to hurt this much. She stiffly got up, her black body quivering from weakness. She slowly began to walk on, her ears twitching in annoyance. She knew she had to look horrible, and she planned finding a cold stream to numb herself in and wash herself off. Until then she didn't want to even think about the wounds the mysterious wolf, or maybe not even a wolf had given her. She glared out into the night, stocking off to go get washed off in the stream she had finally come too still quivering from exhaustion. She whimpered slightly, finally stepping into the frigid water. The water was unexpectedly, not very comforting, but she washed up quickly, her body numbing fast. If she stayed in any longer she would have probably gotten frostbite. She then walked over to a thicket, padding it down, and flattening it out she lied down on it sniffing the parts that hurt the most.

It was times like these that she wished she had her pack, or had one of her own to comfort her in times like these. To warm her by pressing their warm bodies up to her's. But she didn't, and that only made her feel worse, and more cold. Her body was freezing, she was freezing, her muscles were numb, but so was her brain. She could hardly think over the rustle of the thicket each time she shivered. She felt helpless, vulnerable, and was afraid she was going to get sick. When you got sick in the wild, when a rogue, it was a mircale if you lasted, but that was when you knew your surroundings, where was safe, and where was not. Not when you wonder aimlessly, and find yourself in a position like this. No, that was dooming yourself. She probably shouldn't have went in the stream probably shouldn't have kept going when she was so tired. But no, her mistakes went farther then that - She hadn't realized she was nodding off until she was asleep.

its long, i know, i just want at least one paragraph
Back to top Go down

Silent Lullaby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wolf Lands :: Roamer's Canyon-
Jump to: