Neko

Heartbreak

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Heartbreak

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

Heartbreak Empty
PostSubject: Heartbreak   Heartbreak Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 9:47 am

Cloud slowly weaved through the forest, her pale blue orbs cast to the ground which was covered in decaying foliage. Her long thing pillars struck her ground lightly, making no audible sond and leaving no mark. Her thin frame easily fit through the closest set trees as the femme wandered aimlessly. Her heart was torn. She had been so depressed for the longest of times. Just when she thought the world might start to let her feel better, she was denied. Cloud shook her tear stained face. She was sad, but at the same time a sort of rage was coursing through her veins. She had her auds pinned, looking forlorn as a small shape wandering through the woods. She used to be bigger, her frame more sturdy, her muscles larger on her well built frame, but since the night that things went so wrong, she had lost much of her strength.

The femme plodded onward, weary of any other lupines that might be about. She was having a bad day to say the least. Her breath shook slightly as she calmed herself. There had been nothing good about meeting her long lost, perhaps except the one bit of information she got from her sudden realization of memories past. Now she knew something he didn't. Well, barring whether or not her facts were straight. But anyways, it wouldn't do her any good. Her knowledge would find her some company, and it wouldn't feed the nearly starved wolf. She wanted a friend, or someone to care. She wanted Zephyr out of his pointless rage. He couldn't blame her for her sisters actions! CLOUD wasn't her sister. She wanted life back how it belonged. Or as close as it would get to that.
Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak   Heartbreak Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Arrow was new here, always was new everywhere, it seemed. Every time he found a place with a possible good pack, he got kicked out, he always got kicked out because he would fight. He was good at fighting, physical and verbal, but that didn't mean he wanted to.

Arrow had a slight build, and was actually very quiet until it came to the point where he had to say something. He was usually good company, but he was not in a very good mood today. Nothing had really happened to make him unhappy, he had no real reason, but something was wrong in these lands, there was too much evil, and unhappiness, it made him terribly sad and irritable.

What was worse was he hadn't even talked to a wolf for at least 2 weeks, and that was a long time in quiet solitude. He was on the brink of screaming, wanting anyone to talk to. And Cloud just happened to be in the near vicinity. Poor her.

Arrow had smelled her long before he could see her, or even hear her. He could tell by the smell around her that she was sad, only another proven point to the earlier subject. Everyone was sad these days, and that even included Arrow, who was supposedly the light in the dark, which was ironic, since he was a charcoaled black coloring.

Blue eyes took her in silently from the shadows while he decided what he was going to do in this situation. He could, if he wanted to, cheer her up. He could also leave her there to die of heartbreak, which was the most easiest. But his heart already hurt from her sadness, it radiated from inside her soul, and even at 30 feet away he could feel it.

But there was one thing that made him hesitate. Underneath the more prominent sadness was a deep, dark hatred for whoever she was mad at. Something that he sensed would be hard to get out of her. Even if he did cheer her up, it would only be momentarily before as soon as he left, she would just cry with depression all over again.

He made up his mind. Stepping out of the shadows he moved into sight sort of in front of her. He was almost smaller then her, a very thin and agile build, much different from Zephyrs, and in place of Zephyr's hatred filled hazel eyes were Arrow's kind and intelligent blue ones. Brown hair replaced with a charcoaled black, and the soft cold voice of Zephyr replaced by a more husky, and less sensitive voice of Arrow.

He looked at her, a smile creeping onto his features, lips twitching. He found it coldly amusing somehow, as much as he knew he shouldn't, how wolves, including himself could so easily be torn apart by words, silly words. Verbal abuse, he would call it. He didn't know why he knew that she hadn't been attacked, and a loved one hadn't died, that someone hadn't physically hurt her, but he knew it was words that had scarred her. Those silly little words could send one wolf into a state of depression that they might never get themselves out of.

He just watched her for a moment longer, the smile that had once flashed across his features gone, replaced by a quizzical expression. It was obvious what he wanted to know. What was wrong? He knew it already, well, knew the basics. He knew how to read wolves like an open book, pick at their thoughts without even really meaning to. Except he meant to now.

Finally he spoke, after what seemed like a eternity of unspoken silence. His words were natural, not formal, he wasn't like that, he spoke what was on his mind, no matter how rude it might be. But if you knew him, you knew he meant it with know harm. "Whats up with you?" No harm done, no fowl. Because you knew when he was trying to hurt your feelings, because he wouldn't try, he just would. No matter how much sometimes what was on his mind hurt, it wouldn't hurt as much as when he thought about the insults he said to you.

He had his head to the side, small, almost not there, eyebrows drawn together in kind concern. He never lied, he never would lie. He hadn't lied since he was 2 months old. And what was worse, even if it hurt your feelings, he wouldn't lie. That was one thing that you seemed to learn. If you didn't want to know the truth, then you didn't want to ask him the question.

As he waited, he thought of all the past wolves he had hurt, and also helped. Thought of all the backstabbing pig-faces they all were. Great, now he was in a worse mood. Backstabber, backstabber. Backstabber, backstabber. the words echoed in his ear, but he stayed silent, his ears just slightly flicking to show his irritation.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Heartbreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak   Heartbreak Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Cloud smelled him as he approached. She knew he was there before he revealed himself, as she supposed he had known she was there before he could see her. She stopped and flicked an ear, listening intently. Her pale blue eyes scanned the shadows until he stepped out. He was a small wolf she noticed with interest as she looked the brute over. He was much different from Zephyr. So different, but not so from what Zephyr used to be, or had she really been too blind to even know him that well?

She narrowed her light eyes, the irises such a light blue as they held the same coldness she projected as a thin bit of ice, slowly melting. She caught his bemusement and returned it with her own slight annoyance. After a moment the hardness in her softened a bit, he wasn't her problem, Zephyr was, so she couldn't blame this stranger. Well, she shouldn't

Her annoyance built slightly as he studied her, picking her apart in his mind to figure her out. The femme snorted slightly, there was nothing there she could't have told him herself. Her own slight smile of amusement crept over her when her asked her his question. He wanted to know what was up? What was wrong? He better get comfortable.

Cloud tilted her head and decided she'd answer him," So much. So very much... My life has fallen apart, when i had thought it couldn't possibly any more. I met someone from my past, and lets say it didn't go so well. What is up with you? And before i manage to forget my formalities, as much as I never liked them, What is your name? I am Cloud."
Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak   Heartbreak Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 6:57 pm

She had sparred him the whole truth, how thoughtful, he thought sarcastically. He shook his head. He toed with the idea of being a smart-alec, maybe that would be fun, but no, he wouldn't. He was nice, after all, and if he was to be nice he couldn't be a smart-alec.

He was, however very annoyed with her, she was being polite, that was never good, and she said it in a matter of apology. Which was another bad sign, he thought. That meant that she was so depressed she really cared too much about what people thought. A normal wolf, with nothing wrong, would act how they would normally act, not caring about the "formalities" that she was talking about. He certainly didn't care.

None the less he still replied as he always would, and always had. He replied with the same obnoxious rudeness that everyone both hated and loved about dear Arrow, the one with the blue eyes, black fur, and as small as a femme. "You seem more formal then you give yourself credit for." He said truthfully. She didn't give herself credit for enough, she didn't seem like the type.

He smirked for just a moment, a flicker of emotion that was put back under control before he answered. "I am Arrow," He finally said after a second's hesitation. He didn't really care what she thought, or if she knew him or not, but if she did, he knew it would be awkward. But then again, that was his specialty.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Heartbreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak   Heartbreak Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 10:41 pm

She rolled her eyes, a momentary immage of her old self. Cloud snorted. She was most often, more than not, far less than formal. "Oh, so you would rather I just spill huh? Okay, I'm in a horrable mood, I just met my old mate who I've though dead for way too long. It was Aweful! So now I almost felt like dieing today! I don't even know what to do with myself because everyone I loved, or most all of them, is dead." She ranted. Cloud blinked, she hadn't even meant to say all that but the words just came. She nearly apologised but decided she didn't really want to.
Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak   Heartbreak Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 11:17 pm

He nearly rolled his eyes. He knew it! Just another damsel in distress. Great he was prone to these situations, it was like every time he met someone they were always hurt and always needed comfort. Yeah, like that was his department. He was a single bachelor who had never had a mate and never even really had a friend in this world and yet everyone came to him when they needed to talk about their problems. It was like jumping off a cliff when you werent suicidal. Apparently he was a good listener though and he didn't usually complain but he was after all in a bad mood and she was annoying Jim very much and wearing down his patience too, which he had very little of in the first place. He sighed finally rolling his eyes when she had finished. She seemed as surprised as all of them when they blubbered about their past or significant problem in their puny little minds. Wow he was really in a bad mood. Today just wasn't her day.

Looking at her with a bemused smirk he finally answered to her speech about how bad her life was. "You know what's funny? Never once did I ever want or asked about our problems. If anything I was starting small talk. We had gotten no where near close enough 'friends' to be blubbering to me about your sad life." Wow, that really shocked him, he had never been so out right mean to any stranger before him. Apparently it was the new setting, the new lands. This was his first day out here in these new lands and everything thing so... Unreal. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Here, look. I'm sorry I'm new here and I'm in a bad mood I'm not always low this, honest." He said with a charming smile. It was all true, but for som reason it sounded like a lie to his own ears and he wondered if she would believe him or not. He doubted it, but it was worth a try. "So let's try this again. What exactly happened?" Now he was trying to be nice, overcoming the urge to be rude. She was nice enough and didn't deserve his torments. He could tell that straight off.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Heartbreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak   Heartbreak Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 10:39 am

She looked at him with what in a person would be abbrows raised expression. Skeptical. He was indeed in a bad mood, and she felt better. A large sigh escaped her chest and she half closed her eyes in thought. She didn't need to go on about how aweful life was, everyone already knew. It's what we combat day to day, just to keep afloat in life, she mused. Life wasn't fair. It was a series of choices and the wrong one would kick you on your @**. Now she was making one to retern the fAvor she guessed Arrow so often granted to others,"Id rather not blab anymore," her voice pointed,"But I would like to know how you got in such a foul mood."

(you didn't answer my call soz no complaining shortness to me, yor stalker cassy. I'm new at stalking peeps and I need to know where you are! I must come over NOW!)
Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak   Heartbreak Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 3:33 am

He didn't really want to answer that. Not now, not later. Or ever. It would take to long. It was a combination of so many things it was hard to count, and the fury was unexplainable. Really, he was confused by it all, wondered why he was angry, whenever he was, and hours after he simmered. He never really, knew, but he did know that it was happening mor frequently the more he moved. But he wasn't about to tell her that. Instead he listed off one of the random things so many would say, some lieing, some not. "I just got a bit of stress, no where near as much as you seem to, though." He added, observingly. He raised his eyebrows before continueing on, if she didn't want to talk about it then fine, it was her problem, he was just there if she needed to tell someone who wouldn't tell anyone.

Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Heartbreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak   Heartbreak Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 am

Cloud looked at him in a brows raised expression. She was not he most perceptive of wolves. She couldn't read others and pick the apart to Learn their secrets. But one thing she knew about arrow was he truly was this nice. Even if it could be hiddin by a veil of sometimes hurtful truth, it was there. Honestly how he was like that she couldn't imagine. He was also clearly fibin a bit, but she kept her nose clean of that. Not her buisness if he felt that way. In life we make choices, and if that was his so be it. Cloud knew she could probly spill her whole story to him and he would listen and not tell a soul. He was understanding. At least sometimes. Such a contradiction to what she experienced with Zephyr. Gah. Now there was a memory to bury. Not a happy one either.

Her ice blue eyes lost any remaining coldness or anger. She liked him for some reason. Perhaps because someone who cared was exactly what she needed. Someone that woulnt go off like Zephyr did. Perhaps. But she wasn't used to telling anyone much, especialy things that happened to her. It had been too painful for the longest time," Well whatever makes you feel that way I hope it stops. It no fun to feel mad, even if you have a reason. Or that's how I see it. And if you really want to know what happened then I supose I need to get that off my chest anyways. It's a long story and hurtful to remember." she said. A flicker of mourning cought innher eyes. A reflection of a painful emotion. She didn't want to relive it as she told. But it was probly to do her more good than bad. She had to say it sometime. Why not with someone trustworthy. She sat down and curled her tail around her paws. Best to get comfortable. Then she started. Her stupid story of how she got here. From the death of her pakck to her leaving Zephyr, of choice this time. She told it like it was and told it all. Her heart lost some of it's heavy feeling. Finaly she stoped and sighed. She was tired. Her day was too eventful. He hoped this unreal nighmare would end.

( I'm lazy and me da writer has no time now to be more detailed. Got school less than an hour and gotta get ready. It my LAST DAY!)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Heartbreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak   Heartbreak Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:17 am

(((woman, we put effort into this sh*t so you better reply at some d*** point! I will lose my patience with you! Can you pwease reply within a week? I think it is enough time to get muse up and think of SOMETHING! And I swear if you do I will not let this go to waist. It is already doing that... So. Come ON! I need something to DO all day, and if I can't come over anytime soon, I will definatly settle for a post Razz)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heartbreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak   Heartbreak Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Heartbreak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wolf Lands :: Green Forests-
Jump to: