Neko

Rivvy about to move in.. - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Rivvy about to move in..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 3:28 pm

She shrugged. "No worries." She opened the bag and pulled out some wire, with a wooden handle on either side. She pulled it through the clay at the rim as her bird landed on a lamp nearby. She rolled her eyes and pulled of the inch of clay she had cut neatly off of the top, screwing it into a ball and working it through again, before rolling it in a few thin strips and setting the rest aside. She put to ring close to the base, with about 3 inches between, and then pulled out a small knife-like tool from her bag, drawing a design in between the rings, tiny and full of dots and swirls.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 3:35 pm

(Ehem...CAN I PLEASE JOIN MOONYKINZ?!?!?!)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 3:46 pm

(Even though you're asking fuzzy, not me... SUUUUUURRRRREEEEEE Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm

(YYYAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!)

Sophie walked in, carrying two heavy boxes. She ignored everyone in the hall...for now. She went into the apartment down the hall, and came out, then came back with the last too boxes, and a dog. The dog looked fat, but if you payed attention, you could tell she was actually close to having puppies.

Shade followed her girl, after sniffing everyone in the hall. She growled at the Ninetails. Her owner came back out of the apartment, to greet everyone. "Hello." She said quietly, as she knelt to pet her dog.

Sophie:
Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Tumblr_llb1if84Hd1qdnqoeo1_500_thumb

Shade:
Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyOFjztC1gXyqOh_ZlKxACepP3mDQjymNoOBjrunzm9wj74M61
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 4:42 pm

(Thats funny, Kabuki is a male too XD)

Kabuki got out from the bed, he had a sleepy look on his face.He snuffled and dust came off, his nose."Ello."He said in an irish voice.

Riv looked at kabuki funny, was he getting an Irish Accent? naah.He leaned in the corner a bit more, "Hello"He said quietly.

N facepalmed, he turned around and saw Zekrom and Reshiram on the couch, ASLEEP!! "My god...GET OFF THE COUCH ZEKROM AND RESHIRAM!"He threw the pokeballs at them, and they returned.He spun around on his, heel facing Sophie."Good Afternoon."He spun back around, and walked over to the couch and collasping, the door was open and he was listening quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Rayne sighed. "Heeeyyy." She said, grinning, as she finished etching the design onto her vase. She flicked a few locks on her wheel, and hefted the plate, with the vase on it, and headed towards a little door in the wall, teetering slightly from the weight. She tried to open the door, but struggled a bit. She cursed under her breath.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 5:18 pm

(Shade's a girl...And preggers too...)

Sophie flashed a brilliant smile at everyone. She glanced over at the dude with green hair. He was certainly mean to his Pokemon. She didn't say anything. She wasn't much of a talker.

Shade stopped growling. She might as well say hello. "Hello yourself." She said to the Ninetails, with a french accent. It was somewhat heavy, but understandable.

(My sister ate all me skittles.)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 5:29 pm

"Sorry, about him, He's been having a crappy DAY toDAY he usually isn't THIS MEAN, to his POKEMON.and to HIS BROTHEER."He said snapping at N slightly at every word.

N fell asleep and was much more quiet.

Kabuki flicked an ear, he looked at N and walked in there, he jumped onto N's stomach lightly.He turned around, facing them, sitting lightly on N's stomach.He snorted.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Sophie giggled. "So...you're moving in too...Huh? Wait..Duh." She said, facepalming.

Shade sauntered into N's apartment, and looked around. She smiled lightly at the Ninetails, and sat, her belly sagging and touching the floor. "I'm Shade. You are?" She asked, as she continued inspecting the apartment. (We should start Rping on Stormfeather in the Loner's Hollow, Moony!)
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 12:57 am

Rayne tried again, and failed again, to open her kiln. "Can someone help?" She queried, staggering a bit.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Sophie turned, and smiled. "Sure." She said cheerfully, as she strode quickly over to the kiln. She opened the tiny door, and stepped back and out of the way of the girl. "I'm Sophie, by the way." She said as she looked at the other with slight interest. (No....She's not lesbo...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 7:01 pm

(Rivvy's not gay either his brother just didn't know rivvy's a gay sounding name XD)

Kabuki looked down at Shade, "I'm Kabuki, nice to meet you Oou."He said very calmly.

N woke up and laughed noticing Kabuki, on top of him.

Riv peeked around the door, and he facepalmed he looked around a small growl escaped from him.

(Oou means cover or shade or whatever means: Shadowess XD)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Feldspar looked at her new neighbors with narrowed greed and gold eyes. She leaned against the wall, holding her head with a feline regality. She sniffed slightly when she saw the bird. Feld did a partial shift so her averagly sized human canines lengthened to the size of her mountain lion shift. That bird was lucky Cano had her in control or it'd be linch meat. She huffed when her newest neighbor happened to own a dog, which was soon to have more dogs. The world was overloading her with canines. She shuffled back to her apartment, clearly a bit miffed by the turn of events here.

Feld resolved to do a bit of 'exploring' and looked for a high ledge in her house. She finaly found a cabinet that reached high enough for her purpouses. She vaulted easily onto it's top, landing on her feet with catlike reaction time. Feldspar grinned as she moved a partion of the roofing and slipped quietly into the subceiling, grinning as she made her plan of attack.

{Cano} - he watched his sister wearily. He couldn't save the neighbors now. Feld could show up anywhere now. No telling what she would show as either. He wasn't sure if she would shift or not but either way, peeps were in for a suprise. Cano muttered to himself and continued practicing with his nonmagical bow, trying to get better.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 7:29 pm

(Dream! Chatbox! I'm lonleh!)

Sophie raised am eyebrow, as she watched the girl disappear into her apartment. (Meh....Need skittles...)

Shade slid on her front paws, so she was laying down. She looked funny, cause her stomach squished around her, and she sat up again. She understood the jpanese words, though it was probably the only one she knew. "Nice to meet you, Kabuki." She said. She thought she smelled cat for a second, but, there ere no cats around her, so she ignored it.

(Mmmmmmmmmmooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn or Ddddddddrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm can one of you , or both, make someone to fall inlove with one/both of my twin charries?!?!?! PWEASE?!)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Cano smiled lightly at Sophie. He continued firing at the target down the hall. He was happy to see he was getting better. Cano just hoped that Feld didn't drop down on some poor random neighbor.(lack muse... Bleh)

( suuure, can use meh soon to be new Carrie, Alexander! But FYI he is a Valf, or were/vamp cross)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 8:27 pm

(Soez? The twins are both witches. Just ell me which one you want in the Rp, if not both ...Wait....I'll use Clio Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 9:31 pm

(xD awesome! Where to post? While you write details, apparently I have to go because my parents care about hygene or something lolz, brb like half hour maybeh from when I send this post! see u soon tater!)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Okie!!! It's on Love Handle, Clio's Night Out(For DreamChaser!!!))
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 2:33 am

(Tralalalaaa I'm in an oddly good mood ;3)

Rayne pushed her plate & vase into the kiln, shut it and locked it, and twisted a knob, hitting a button with finality. She twirled, humming as her bird landed on a shelf in a nook, which had a little bell, and a nest made of one of Raynes old scarves. "Rayne. Its not my name, but call me that anyway." She picked up the heavy spinners wheel, now missing the plate, and pushed it away into a cupboard, with paintbrushes and all sorts of art tools. Along the light grey or butter yellow walls, there were canvases, and branches, and all sorts of different things, painted with all sorts of colours and insane detail. It was like a museum, just more homely.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Cano walked over to Rayne's apartment and leaned against the doorway, observing. He looked around at all the art things she had. He found it pretty nice, even though he wasn't much for art, he admired hers. "I love what you've done, its fantastic! I almost want to do some myself, but I suppose I have my hands full with a sister of the furry persusion really.Or rather sisters..." He trailed off, thinking of Sienna. He hated when Feldspar's attitude made them fight like this. It was unbelivably annoying.

{Feldspar} - She sighed contentedly as she weaved through cables and varous things in the subceiling. She loved, loved, to be up high. It was natural feline behavior. She grinned and lay down, rolling onto her side so she was in the perfect spot. She pulled back a section of the ceiling soundlessly, slowly so none below would catch the movment. Then she struck, leaping out of the ceiling and into the room, shifting in mid air. She was glad she had enough control of her shifting power or it might not go so quickly or smoothly. When she landed all anyone would know in the room was there was a blurr of motion and then a mountain lion was there.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 2:26 am

She shrugged. "You get a lot of practice when you spend 16 years in a to-" she stopped her speech, and covered it with a cough. "16 years of art classes." She covered it up. She didn't even flinch at the mountain lion. "That's interesting." She said softly, wandering into her kitchen, and finishing the mug of ramen, watching the big cat over the counter.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Rivvy about to move in..   Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 5:24 am

Kabuki saw the mountain lion, then he looked at N, N and Kabuki looked at Riv."Uh oh.."Kabuki murmured in a Irish and Italian voice.

N said the same."Oh dear, lord..."

Riv let out a tremendous growl, he covered his mouth.He had the habit of it, when surrounded by a cat or catS.He looked around, and slipped into there apartment, closing the door, the door opened...but..all that came out the door was a large gray and blue wolf. It's eye shined, was...this Riv? it was.Riv couldn't help himself, but he barked at the mountain lion.

N picked up Kabuki gently, and dropped him on the floor.He shot himself at Riv, before Riv could bark and growl.He managed to pick Riv up, by the scruff and plop him on the couch.

Riv growled, turning back human, this time, a blue stone on a necklace appeared around his neck.He stepped out into the hallway, again."Sorry 'bout that..."He said sounding a bit from London like Irishy.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 6:42 am

Rayne looked curiously at Riv, then down at her empty mug. "Better than living in a tomer you whole life." She murmured to herself, and deposited the mug into the sink. "If you guys wanna come in, considering Feldspar decided she'd like to make herself at home, you guys are welcome to hang in here, instead of that tiny little hallway."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Feldspar smiled airily, eyes half closed in satiffaction. Oh, how she loved to suprise. It was so, enthraling. She twiched her lip at the barking. So annoying, she got enough from Cano. Uh oh, was right. She sauntered through Ric and N's house. It was like a favorite passtime for her to invade people's homes. She liked the power in her veigns and the retractable claws at the ready. She lept on a table, her lean body filling its whjole toip as she tucked her legs under herself and lay, making a lion equivalent of a purr. Her work here, wasn't done.

Cano put his head in his hands, Feld was so hopeless. No matter what he did, she never seemed to GROW UP! That's a cat for you. He grabbed Andwyrden, the only one who could talk sence to Feldspar, and went into Riv's apartment. He tossed the brassling at feld, knowing she wouldn't leave it.

Feld and Adwyrden chatted a while, but Feldspar was too stuben to move just yet. She let out a low growl to warn everyone to let her be for now.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Rayne stood on her table, pushing the piece of ceiling back into place, and then sitting, cross-legged on the edge of it. "That is why I do not own a cat." She said, peeking across the hall at Feldspar on Rivs table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivvy about to move in..    Rivvy about to move in..  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rivvy about to move in..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next