Neko

The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Empty
PostSubject: The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Bullet stood over the crowd, soaking in the energy. He raised his hands, and the crowd quieted as his sister started to play guitar. "Nature, nurture, heaven and home..." The song volume picked up as bullet closed his eyes, soon to let Blayde jpin in. His other sister, Sins, sat in the back drumming steadily, giving the beat, backups provided.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:38 am

(Hmm....Daniel right? orr................maybe i could ask rockeh if i could bring in a wild horse XD)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:48 am

(em. If you want daniel to get some payback or something. LOL. bring in anyone you want.)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:46 pm

(I'm bringing in Blue from Wolf's Rain nao XD Blue is a girl)

Blue walked in through the door, she didn't bother listening to the song.She had a scar near her eye, from a fight.She barely touched it, her eyes took a quick scan around the room.She thought to herself 'Where could have Kiba gone...?',She murmured something only heard by people who could have shapeshifted into wolves.She stared at the roof instead of listening.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:15 pm

The song ended and a new song started. "To the sound of a heartbeat pounding away..."

(lol the new song Im listtening to, and the one that gave me the idea for that new site:
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:22 pm

A low growl came from somewhere in the crowd, it was blue she crouched behind the Bar table.She let out another low growl, she hated songs that seemed to be loud.Suddenly there was a bark, Blue raced out the door snarling and growling lowly.She turned into a stray dog with a dark blue coat, she had a collar with a broken chain on her neck.She sat outside, and howled to the moon like a wolf but she was actually a dog.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:39 pm

The song ended as the dog began to howl, and Bullet jumped off the stage to meet the howling dog. He glared at it for a moment, then shooed it away.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Blue slid inside between, Bullet's legs and hid behind the Bar counter.She howled, showing braveness."AwrrrooOooO!"She barked.She trotted into the bathroom and came out as a women, she smirked she was a clever one for a shapeshifter.

(Hmm...Could you make Bullet have a crush on her and make him do anything just to get to her like killing Hige o3O)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Bullet smiled at the woman. Nice bod, to. He walked over to her. "Hi.'

(Well, he IS Ares's son, so... I think he could do that himself... or at least try... xD)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 4:10 pm

(Hummmena...XD watch this *Starts typing*)

She ignored Bullet, and just walked over and sat in a chair she rolled her eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 5:11 pm

(omg I hate my mom so fucking much. she flipped out ecause I sighed. IM GONNA RIP HER HEAD OFF.)

Bullet walked up again. He was persistant, it was in his blood.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 5:23 pm

She looked at him finally, grumbling something."Hi.."She murmured.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Tue May 03, 2011 6:27 am

A hand closed tightly around his shoulder, and he turned to talk to a few guys before turning back toward the girl. "So, I'm Bullet. You are?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thiny please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Tue May 03, 2011 3:00 pm

(THANK GOOOD YOU POOSTED!! xD)

"Blue."Her blue eyes seemed to mimic, her name she had never learned a simple hard-core lesson.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Tue May 03, 2011 6:05 pm

"Nice name."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Tue May 03, 2011 6:07 pm

"Er, Thanks.."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:25 pm

He smiled sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:54 pm

She rolled her eyes. Just another one who likes women. Just like she thought so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD)   The River(Big Eared Fuzz Thingy please! xD) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1