Neko

Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:27 pm

She laughed. "If Bullet was overprotective, after you threw him out the window, he'd like you."
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:55 pm

He laughed"Really? I got a black eye and bloody nose after that brother came back in.He was sooo pi$$ed."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:04 pm

"Bullet likes defencive people."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:32 pm

"Heh, Roy is almost like that but Roy is more like a little pu$$y B*tch."
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:26 pm

She laughed. "Sounds like a nice guy... Kinda..."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:31 am

"Yea, he's OK...but...he broke my Dsi, MP3, Xbox, and now my PS3."He got a funny little scrunged mad face.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:24 am

She smiled, teasingly. "Don't let him play with your toys, then."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:01 pm

"ha, funny that! he drank all my mountain dew when we were little! he was a little psyco path after drinking so many!"He laughed.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:44 pm

"When I was little, I wasn't aloud to have mountain dew for that very reason. Especially because when I was too, i got so hyper, It, uh..." She shractched her head, embarassed. "I, uh, took my shirt off."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:58 pm

"Oh..well.Roy started some nude dance of life in the living room...when he was little....god...he is a friggin pain..! he's my nightmare.The LIVING DEAD!"He fell to his knees and fell over dramacticaly"He bores me to death! sometimes.but still, HE'S THE LIVING DEAD OF MY LIIIFE!!Save me from him!!'he laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:52 pm

"Since when doe sthe girl save the boy?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 5:28 am

"I dunno..in a..made-up fairytale..?"
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:52 pm

"Called wht exactly?" She chuckled,smiling. She held out her hand to helphim up. ((POOOOOSSTT))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:01 pm

"Still don't know....Maybe Romeo and Juliet..? no...Oh well, Probably a made up fairytale."He said, grabbing her hand and getting up slowly.

(B-T-W: He looks a lot like Jordan Blake XD, and I saw the same cute boy from walmart at my archery class at Nokomis >.< He is such a good shooter, and the worst thing is HE'S ON THE SAME CONE WITH ME ON THE SAME FLIGHT DX I'M GONNA DIE OF HIS CUTENESS He looks so much like Jordan >.< I am gonna die next to a hot boy I have a crush on during archery...Ohh..Sorry too much boy talk? XD)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:06 pm

She leaned against the wall. "So. How does that fairy tail end?" She smiled devilishly. ((Okay, two things: Feel free to make your move now. And: My charrie Jordan Blake? O.o That dude is, like, FAMOUS. He's Jordan from one of the best bands ever... The Ready Set... Their on the same record company as Paramore! I LOVE FULED BY RAMEN! AND YES HE IS SO FRIGGIN CUTE!!))
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:16 pm

"How all fairytales should end..they get married...a romantic..moment.."He said leaning in, he suddenly pulled back."I-I-I have to go.."He said he looked at the door and heard talking.'Shit..'he thought."Uhmm...Meet you here tomorrow..?"he said sheepishly.

(Your friggin obsessed XD)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 pm

((yup. IM OBSESSED AND IM PROUD!))

She smiled, but that disappeared when her "friend" backed away. "Sure. I guess. I'll be in the same spot. She was a little disapointed, but at least now she could go check out that feeling that was tugging at her throaught. "Uh, bye."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)   Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trace At The Bar..(Graphic!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2