Neko

Dominance and Her Posse

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Dominance and Her Posse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Dominance and Her Posse Empty
PostSubject: Dominance and Her Posse   Dominance and Her Posse Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:22 pm

She sat down in the sand, her hawk, a demon, perched on her shoulder. Her white tiger, Fray, sat across from her. Athena trotted up, followed by Ami Ari. All of their wings were concealed. Dominance stood up, smiling at everyone. "I have an announcement. I am going to start my human half of my life now. And that means learning how to swim. And about any of the electronics. Any body who has any informatoin is required to tell me. ASAP. Dismissed." All the animals, except the demon and Athena, left. She turned toward the beach. Then she took off her skirt, revealing her bikini bottom. She already had on her top. Then she jumped in the water.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/

Dominance and Her Posse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Noahs Ark :: The Beach-
Jump to: