Neko

Storm Feels Alone..

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Storm Feels Alone..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KayLynn

KayLynn

Awesomeness : 20

Storm Feels Alone.. Empty
PostSubject: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Storm walked slowly through the tall grass as the storm followed, everywhere he went the storm followed. He had filled in nicely, his muscles were large and scars covered his body. Rain Drenched him making his coat a shiny ebony and He snorted and steam came from his nostrils. He lifted his head and Neiged loudly, louder than the thunder. His forlock covered his dark scarred eye as he scanned for other horses, other animals or worse..humans. Not that he had anything to worry about, he could eaisly outrun them but still, the storm made it difficult for him to smell them before they got too close. He stopped and waited for something to come...

Storm Feels Alone.. 12914911
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:13 am

Lightning's Sound trotted through the rain, she herd Storm and flicked her ears, she broke into a canter and went towards the niegh. She saw the horse and slowed to a trot. She snorted, "Hello."
Storm Feels Alone.. Albinofriesian-36910
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Storm Blew steam through his nose and looked at her with his one dark eye. "Hello.." He said in his soft, yet hoarse voice. He admired her white coat, so completely oppisite of his..
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:09 pm

She gave a small grin, looking him over, noting his black coat. "I am Lightning's Sound, but you may call me Sound."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:38 pm

He nickered softly and smiled slightly. "Thats a lovely name..sound." he repeated it.
He flicked his drenched tail and shook his long soaked mane. He slowly approached her and arched his neck out to get a better look at her through the rain.
The Storm quieted down when storm got a better look at her and his eyes turned and warm shade of ember.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:29 am

She grinned and snorted, shaking herself out too. She peered up towards the sky, at the rain that was slowing down.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:42 am

He peered up at the sky too and sighed. "Damn storm follows me wherever I go" he snorted softly. "The only way I dont get wet is if I go into caves."
He looked back at her and gave a smirk then he flicked his tail and snorted. "So what is a lovely lady like you doing out here all alone?" He perked his ears.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:50 am

She giggled at his words, "Nothing, I happen to love the rain," Lightning sparked in the sky, followed by a louder rumble than expected from a lightning strike of that size. "The thunder and lightning follow me." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:00 pm

He Smirked Charmingly. "Really?" He was shocked really, he didnt think mares would like the rain, especially if it was around all of the time. "Thats Amazing sound, I thought I was the only one with this situation." He Chuckled happily. The storm almost completely stopped now but still had a small drizzle. "Were you born with yours? or did you grow into it? this storm didnt follow me around until I was 3." He perked his ears and smiled, listening.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:02 pm

"Well, the thunder was always there, but I was 2 and a half before the lightning started to appear. The rain is not usually here, but sometimes it is. Normally just thunder and lightning storms though."
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:13 pm

"Ah, I see. Well Thats still amazing to me, It nice to finally meet someone I can relate too." He chuckled. He snorted and shoook his mane again. "Your lucky though, Mine almost never stops raining, Its a curse really. well...sometimes anyway" He sighed, but still smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:15 pm

"Maybe it is because you are unhappy that it rains so much around you. I find that when I am angry, or sad, that the lightning and thunder overpower me and don't stop until I calm down. Or if I do get very happy and excited, they I guess you could say have a small party." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:29 pm

He smiled brightly at her and the storm turned into sprinkles. He looked up and laughed then he looked back to her and grinned. " I guess your right, I've been alone and unhappy for so long, I thought the rain would never end." He cuckled and trotted around playfully, his hooves made a splashing sound from walking on the wet earth. He stopped and snorted, his muscular ebony coat gleamed making the scars stand out more. "Would you like to take a run with me madam?" He smiled charmingly at her.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:30 pm

She smiled, eyes twinkling, "Sure," She started out at a gentle canter, waiting for him to begin.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:37 pm

He Cantered along with her and then slowly started to gallop so she could keep pace with him. He Laughed happily and glanced at her as he ran.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:39 pm

She caught his eye, she smiled, breaking into a gallop, gently and slightly pulling away from him.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:44 pm

He cuckled and gained speed. Wind Blew his mane and tail in every direction as he smiled and gallped recklessly
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:46 pm

She tippedd her head back, thunder booming in the distance, a couple sparks of purple lightning flashing close by. She sped up, her legs stretching out and moving faster.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:54 pm

He matched his speed with hers as he smiled and the rain picked up, the wind blew all around them. Water splashed as his large hooves impacted the wet dirt.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:48 am

She grinned, peering into the rain as big flashes of purple lightning flashed and thunder boomed louder and louder.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Storm flipped his head back and neighed loudly but happily He slowed down a bit and laughed
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:10 pm

She laughed happily and matched his speed.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:22 pm

He pulled her mane playfully and took off in a full sprint while chuckling playfully. Thunder boomed From the storm he created.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:56 am

She laughed and burst out into a faster gallop, reaching him easily. She tugged on his mane and continued increasing her speed.
Back to top Go down
KayLynn

KayLynn

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:34 pm

He Laughed and slid to a stop Making mud and water splash all over him. " Thats just great..." He shook his coat, trying to get most of it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Feels Alone..   Storm Feels Alone.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Storm Feels Alone..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next