Neko

the (real) rescue

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

the (real) rescue

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:07 am

Denis pulled up to the barn with a one horse trailer. He stopped and got out of the car, he only had a brace on his knee and no crutches, his knee was getting better. He walked around to the trailer and let down the ramp. He walked in and led out a jet-black stallion, he had no markings and his mane fell long and scraggly against his neck and his tail grazed the ground. He was cacked in mud from head to rump. His hooves were overgrown and curling up. He had many wounds under the mud and rainrot everywhere. He didn't look as skinny as he really was for the layers and layers of mud took the place of fat. Denis tied the horse up real quick. The halter was so small and outgrown that his skin began to grow over the halter. This would be difficult to remove. Denis had taken care of something like this before. He got pliers, sponges and alcohol. He began to slowly lift up the halter with the pliers. Blood surfaced and he wet the sponge, then poured a little alcohol on the sponge. The horse didnt even flinch when the alcohol began stinging his skin. The halter was half way removed by now and the horse hadn't moved once. Denis clipped the last part of the halter that was under the skin and the rusty and dirty halter fell to the ground. Then the stallion did something, he sighed, a big happy sigh. Denis wiped the sponge over the horses face, keeping far away from his nose and eyes. The stallion stood without moving. Denis went back to the feed room and mixed somethings together. He didn't make much for he didn't know how skinny this horse really was. He wrapped a piece of rope around the bucket and carried it back to tue wash stall. He used the metal clips that would normally go on a halter and clipped them on the rope. The stallion put his nose in the bucket and sniffed around, he ate it slowly. While the stallion was busy Denis started up some warm water. He started the water at the horses feet and the mud began to wash off his hooves. He moved the hose up the horses body slowly. The mud softened and fell off in chunks. There was still alot of mud left and Denis grabbed a sponge. He wet it down and slowly ran it over the horses body. The once green sponge was nearly black by the time he made it from the neck to the withers. He washed it out and continued to wipe away mud. Once the majority of the mud was gone he took shampoo and squirted it all over the sponge and the horses body. He worked in small circles and washed away the shampoo. The horse had all the mud off of his body now. Denis took a towel and dried off the stallion. He took a mixture and dabbed it on his fingers, it was gooey as he rubbed it in to each and every cut or wound. He took a brush and got it wet, then poured some conditioner over it. He gently worked it through the horses mane then tail. He sighed, "Done for now." He left the horse standing there eating as he cleaned up the area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:07 am

Lareta was wachting from a corner. She snuck up behind Denis,grabbing his shoulders,she laughed a little,"I've got some hoof ointment and special lotion for abuse or terrible cuts. You can use it for this poor horse that you've rescued." She smiled gingerly at him.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 am

He smiled, "Thanks. I am about to call the farrier. His hooves are terrible." He reached for the phone.He called the farrier and hung it up. "Half an hour." He waited and the farrier came. He did what he could at the moment. "I will cone back in two weeks to finish up, if I do it all now he will be real foot sore." Denis nodded and thanked him. He got a special comb and began going against the fur over the rainrot, "There that's it for now."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:00 am

"Hm. After hes done eating mabye handwalk him?"
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:05 am

He nodded, "Do you mind doing it for me? That's okay if not, I just need to start lunging Daioh."
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:23 am

Cassie came over. "You know, you should have called me. I've worked the farrier trade longer than you've lived, and I'm free of charge." She smiled at Lareta. "How's Laya coming along?"

(Hope you don't mind me joining, angel. I was asked too:])
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:25 am

Denis laughed, "Ahhh... what to name you... Got it! Cobalt." He turned to Lareta and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:49 pm

(I dun care)

"Sure,mabye we could ride? I can pony Colbalt. Its the perfect name." Her eyes glittering she smiled at Denis,not noticing anything but how handsome he was.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:42 am

He smiled at her. "Hm.. You can take him out but I can't ride. Not yet anyway."
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:02 am

here just so yall know!
this is the reeeallll Daioh
the (real) rescue 26677_10
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:26 am

"Oh. Sorry,I wish you could." She siddled closer to him slowly.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 am

"Me too, but Cassie would freak if I did. You could take out my new horse Burst, and pony Cobalt, if you want." He gave her a sly smile as she got closer.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:30 am

She tripped over the change of pavement,falling his his hands gently. "Whoa!" She said as she fell. She blushed a dark red,attempting to steady herself but failing and almost ending on her butt.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:32 am

He held in a laugh, as he bent down to help her up. He failed though and chuckled a bit, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:34 am

She laughed,"Yea,mabye a bruise on butt and a few scrapes but yea,i'm okay." She wrapped her hands around his neck,pushing herself up,she was still laughing.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:41 am

He laughed with her, helping steady her. He pulled away from her arms and walked over to Cobalt. He was finished eating, he got some rope and made a very loose makeshift halter until his wounds on his face were completly healed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:44 am

She blushed,"Er.. Um.. I don't need a lead. I'll mindspeak to him." He stood beside Denis,touching his arm.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:45 am

Cobalt stood, not very aware of what was going on around him. His eyes were glassy and dull.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:50 am

Hello? Are you there Colbalt?
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:01 am

Sure.. He blinked dully.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:13 am

Walk! She started walking away slowly,expecting Colbalt to follow.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:19 am

Coblat shuffled on his feet but didnt move forward.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:26 am

Come.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:30 am

I have no energy and I do not want any, I am tired and would like to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:26 am

Your muscles are tight and before you rest you need to walk,unless you'd rather be sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the (real) rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: the (real) rescue   the (real) rescue Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

the (real) rescue
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next