Neko

Ariana

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Ariana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Ariana   Ariana Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:56 am

She sat there her long blonde hair,her eye and lip earing gleaming. Her black streaks' darker than ever and her blue eyes' crystaled in the spotlight,everyone was around her asking her to sing. She was wearing a teal tank top and some light blue knee ripped jeans with sprakles underneath. Weighing only 100 lbs. she grinned and stood up Walking to the back of the room she ordered a sprite and silenced her fans' by signing autographs.
Back to top Go down
horses1242

Awesomeness : 20

Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana   Ariana Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Byron walked into the bar flipped his id across the table and ordered whisky. He took a sip then noticed a girl sighning autographs he slid down the bar, pushed through the croud next to her. There were some protests but he shook them off "Hey. I'm Byron" he said smiling "Sweet lip ring." Byron said looking her over.

Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Awesomeness : 10
Location : Getting bitten by Tato,aka trying to wake her up XD

Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana   Ariana Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:04 pm

She smiled and yelled over his shoulder,four large black men shoved back the crowd an glanced at Byron One grabbed his shoulders but Ariana shot him a look and planted a kiss on Byron's cheek and the gaurd spun around again.

She smiled at Byron,"Thanks,i'm Ariana."
Back to top Go down
horses1242

Awesomeness : 20

Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana   Ariana Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:28 pm

He blushed "Uh..... Thanks" Byron said with a smile "Call me" he said sliding a peace of paper with numbers on it across the table to her and stood up "See ya around" he said.

go to aparmets an I wil message you there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana   Ariana Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ariana
Page 1 of 1