Neko

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:09 pm

"You have never seen two dominant Demons fight before." Rome told his wife. "They are not only fighting for instinct, but also for their Masters even if it is not what their Masters want. They fight to prove who is stronger and who has a stronger Master." he explained.

Silva's stomach dropped at the sight before him. The burns were horrendous. He took a few rigid steps towards Faye and reached a hand up to gently touch the side of her face that wasn't burnt. "Is...Is this all of them?" he asked, his voice sounding strangled.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:44 pm

China nodded in understanding and watch the fight with concern.

Yes. The rest healed.Faye said, flinching away from the strangled sound of his voice.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:07 pm

The two stallions were not holding back, both fighting with all of their strength. Perce had a rather nasty gash on his side from a particularly harsh kick from Senshi and the large black stallion had multiple bite wounds from where the faster stallion had managed to get close enough to bite and nip.

Silva had to stop and shove back the fury at learning that there had been more injuries. He felt guilt that he had once been a part of this cruelty during his earlier life. "Let's get your arm bandaged up." he told her gently. "Have you drank recently?" he asked as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:20 pm

China cringed slightly at the sight of the horses wounds.When will they stop? She asked Rome.

Faye held her arm.Yes. She lied. She did not want to worry him further.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:11 am

"Till one or both of them drop. It is not a fight to the death since they are only fighting for the territory of the ranch and not for Perce's herd, but it will be violent." Rome told her gently, moving to sit next to her and putting an arm around her shoulders. "It shouldn't be to much longer. Perce is already starting to stumble. His lack of experience is what is going to get him beat. I only hope this defeat doesn't cause him trouble in his own herd."

Silva was about to go and find the first aid kit, but he caught the lie the moment it left her lips. "How long has it been?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:03 pm

China leaned into Rome.I think he'll be fine.

Faye started.What?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:02 pm

"I certainly hope so." Rome murmured. He kept his attention on the Demons. The appaloosa stallion was starting to stumble even more, but kept getting back up. Senshi's breathing was harsh, but he managed to keep upright, continuing to strike at the younger stallion.

"How long has it been since you drank last?" he asked, his voice serious yet concerned. "Do not lie to me again." he added.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:46 pm

China watched the horses with interest.

A few weeks. She whispered. It's wrong. The whole drinking thing... it's wrong. They told me I'm not allowed to do it anymore. If I do, they'll find me. She said, her voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Rome sighed , glancing at the house. "She worries me." he muttered.

"They will never harm you again. If they even try they will have to go through me." Silva told her, frowning slightly. "Why is it wrong? You have to drink Faye. It is not wrong for you to drink if you drink from someone that is willing." he told her sternly.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:47 pm

China followed Rome's gaze.She'll be okay. Silva will look after her. She said gently.

Faye looked away.You don't understand. She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:55 pm

Rome sighed and pulled his arm back so that he could drop his face into his hands. He had doped that once Silva returned then everything would be fine again. He only wished he had done something more to keep Faye from leaving the ranch nearly a year ago.

Silva shook his head. "That's the problem. I do understand, Faye. I used to be one of them. I used to do horrible things that I will regret for the rest of my life, but you aren't like the monsters who take more than they need and that purposely murder their sources. You are different." he told her, his voice almost pleading.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:19 pm

China rubbed Rome's shoulders comfortingly.Rome, don't beat yourself up over it. She said softly.

Faye looked up at him.You... You used to be one of them?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:03 pm

Rome shook his head, not looking up. "She's my little girl...and I...I've failed her as a father." he muttered.

Silva looked away before nodding. "A long time ago, yes." he told her, his voice full of shame.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:08 pm

China frowned at his words.Why do you think that you've failed? She asked.

Faye was silent for a long time. Why did you leave? She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:39 pm

"She is still young and she's already had to face so many horrible things on her own." he muttered. "I am her father and I have not protected her from anything." he told her, lifting his face just enough to meet her eyes.

"I left when they began to become corrupt. They began just torturing people who even knew the location of a vampire, not just the vampires who killed for the fun of it." he told her. "Once I met China and then you came along I realized that what I had been doing was wrong."
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:54 pm

if it's any consolation, I've done nothing to help her either. She said.

Faye flinched at the word.Why didn't they just kill me? She whispered.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:10 pm

Rome shook his head. "You have been there for her when she wanted to talk." he argued. "Have I been to hard on her? Have I been to soft?" he asked, unsure of what he was supposed to do.

Silva shrugged his shoulders slightly. "They may simply have gotten bored. A lot of Hunters now are young and just in it for sport." he told her. "I should have known it was a possibility that you might run into them."
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:26 pm

China took a moment to consider.You are very forgiving with her, as you should be.

Faye bit her lip. She wavered a bit and put her hand on the wall behind her.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:53 pm

Rome sighed before looking back at the door to the house. "Perhaps to forgiving. She grew up so fast physically, but she is still so young. Our daughter is still just a baby in both of our kinds." he muttered.

Silva quickly moved forward just in case Faye needed more support. "Let's sit you down on the couch so I can bandage your arm." he told her gently. "We may even need to call on Shae to come and heal some of it."
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:51 pm

China nodded. Well, neither of us has had very good parental figures to look up to for guidance.

Faye shrugged.What's the point if it's just going to crack and bleed again.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Rome simply nodded. He could not argue with that point. He could however vow to never become the parent Aden had been, or rather hadn't been. "What should we do?" he asked her. "I know I need to contact Shae to see if there is anything she can do to help with the wounds left by those cursed hunters, but I'm sure that she must have emotional wounds alongside her physical ones."

"We need to keep them from becoming infected." Silva told her gently. He felt horrible about what happened and blamed himself for the hunters' actions.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Rome, your best friend used to be a vampire hunter, isn't that right? Why don't you ask him and try to get a better idea of what they might have done to her. At China's last words she visibly bristled, the anger showing in every tense muscle.

Faye looked down and simply nodded, holding out her arm to Silva. Okay.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Rome nodded with a sigh. "I can only hope he knows how to help her. From what I understand he only tortured and slayed vampires when he was a part of the hunters. I do not think many vampires left alive." he shuddered.

Silva sighed in relief and quickly muttered something under his breath. A healing ointment and bandages appeared in his hands. He made quick work of applying the ointment to her arm before quickly wrapping it, being very gentle in everything he did.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:58 pm

China looked at Rome steadily, right in the eye.And you are sure that he has left this in the past.

Faye held her breath and looked away, but she still could not stop a small gasp of pain whenever the skin was touched.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Rome met her look with certainty in his eyes. "I believe he has changed the majority of his ways after meeting you and falling for our daughter, but I do not doubt for a second that he would show any hesitation in performing any of those cruel acts against anyone unfortunate enough to become his enemy." he told her.

Silva frowned at her gasps of pain, the feeling of guilt increasing with each sound. He made quick work of securing the bandage before pulling his hands away. "I'm so sorry." he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)   China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

China Sorrows (READ HER PROFILE)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next