Neko

Day They Met (Alpha :3)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Day They Met (Alpha :3) Empty
PostSubject: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:31 pm

"I'm sorry, Mr. Thomas" Wynter said with wide, fearful hazel eyes as he looked up at his foster dad. "You'd better be." the foster parent said, and Wynter gave a respectful nod before scurrying out the door before he got hit again. He walked slowly down the sidewalk; he had time to kill. He'd left much earlier than he'd needed to since Horseshoe Bend High was only a short ways away. He reached the school within twenty minutes, and still ended up being early, though he didn't mind because that meant he could spend extra time in the art room working on his project which was a drawing of a rather pretty boy. Wynter stepped into the classroom and got a friendly smile from his teacher, Mr. Kirk who was a thin, very intelligent man that was kind to his students and loed his job very much. "Good morning, Wynter." His teacher said, and Wynter smiled and gave a nod in greeting. All of his teachers knew he didn't speak much, and also that he went by the name Wynter instead of Riley.

Wynter sat down and set his book bag on the floor before pulling his sketchbook out and opening it and beginning to work on his drawing. He made the mistake of leaning against the chair and winced and gasped, as he'd put pressure on the rather large bruise on his back. Mr. Kirk asked if he was alright, and Wynter lied, saying that he'd thought of something very quietly. His teacher stood and walked over to look down at his paper just as he was adding his 'new idea' Which was a tattoo of a rose on the portrait's upper shoulder. "Very nice." his teacher said, and Wynter smiled at him and thanked him in a whisper. "Well, I'll leave you to it." Mr. Kirk said before returning to his desk, leaving Wynter to his work. Wynter toyed with one of his snakebites as he thought, adding different details here and there.

(Sorry it's a bit short, I keep getting distracted xD)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:08 pm

EPIC was always late to class.No exceptions.It was his first day at Horseshoe Bend High and he wanted all genders to look at him like he was an all-you-can-eat buffet.Because EPIC was just...epic.All the girls,and boys much to his pleasure,was staring at him.Their mouths gawked open like fish.He gave each of them a wicked glance,a sexy grin plastered to his face.He looked up and read a sign that said,"Art Room",and stepped inside.He sauntered into the room almost lazily cast his eyes over the kids seated in the room.One girl litterally fell out of her chair just trying to reach him.He stiffled a laugh and touched her cheek as he walked by,getting a squel in return.He was wearing a tight-fitting white shirt that covered his hard-coiled muscles underneath, black skinny jeans,and some Converse.EPIC looked at a boy who definetly showed signs of emoness and decided to sit next to him.He let his golden eyes linger on him before sitting down,trailing his finger across the boys desk as he did.He saw that he had a sketch-pad.He leaned over to see what is was.He saw a boy with a rose tattoo decorating his shoulder.EPIC shook out his golden curls,sunlight shining through them,splaying light across his paper.He gave him a knowing smile and winked at him.This was going to be epic.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Wynter's head turned as the door to the Art room door swung open and a boy, who seemed extremely sure of himself, walked in, causing a girl to fall from her seat in attempt to touch him, and he rolled his eyes at the squeal she gave as the new boy touched her face. He studied the new kids face and his eyes widened slightly. He was very attractive, with blond hair, pretty eyes, and the white shirt the other teen had on revealed hard muscles under the tight cloth. His eyes began to widen as the kid walked over to him, taking a seat next to him, and he sucked in a breath and leaning away, afraid. He couldn't trust new people, and this boy looked as if he wasn't the best kind of person, judging from the way he'd just come in, trying to suck up all the attention by the girls and guys in the room. As the boy leaned over to take a look at his drawing, Wynter gave a small fearful squeak and nearly fell out of his chair as he tried to move away from the new guy. His eyes grew even wider when he saw the smile and wink, and bit his lower lip, tugging on one of his snakebites.

He wasn't quite sure how to take this; he was about ready to get up and run away. He saw Mr. Kirk look over and stand up, knowing just how scared Wynter was of people. In fact, Mr. Kirk was Wynter's only friend at the school, and had promised that he'd be there for him when needed. Mr. Kirk walked over to the two and gently, and very slowly, set his hand on Wynter's shoulder, but the teen still flinched a bit. He cast the other boy a quick glance before bending over to look at his student's drawing and smile. "That's very nice, Wynter. I think you should put it in the art show." He said, and Wynter smiled up at him before glancing over at the new boy again. He knew Mr. Kirk wouldn't say anything to the other; he was only there to make sure he didn't scare Wynter by simply standing there and watching him continue his work.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:31 am

EPIC's eyes widened as the boy gave a small shriek and nearly fell out of his chair just to get away from him.His eyes and face showed pieces of concern,but it got quickly masked as the teacher,uh Mr.Kirk,went over to stand by Wynter.EPIC could see the tension and strictness set into his shoulders as he said to Wynter that he should display his art into the competition."You should,"EPIC said,eyes shielding any emotion."Your art's really good."His mouth turned up into a smile,showing his perfect,strait,white teeth.The bell rung.EPIC looked around and scowled."And I just got here."He said.He got up,but then stopped short,turning around to look at Wynter."Uh,Wynter,"He began,pointing at him."Would you like to uh,maybe grab some lunch with me or...something."He looked at him with his golden eyes,they were shining like sun rays as the light played with them,making then shimmer and sparkle.His golden curls a halo around his head.He looked at him expectantly,his eyes as big as a does.He made no apparent move to come any closer than five ft.,as not to make him scared again.He looked around him again,all of the kids had filed out,and they were alone in the room.He put his hands up and stepped 3 steps back,just for good measure.He locked eyes with him and waited.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:07 pm

(Heehee, gaining Wynter's trust is gonna take a while. EPIC has a big challenge on his hands x3)

Wynter gave the new guy a small nod in acknowledgement to his compliment before turning his headonce again to cotinue his drawing, til feeling very uneasy at the presence of the other teen, and tried to ignore it by focusing even harder on the portrait. When the bell rgang Wynter jumped and would've fallen from his seat had Mr Kirk not been the to catch him. The teacher asked him if he was okay, and Wynter told him that he was okay, just a biton edge. Mr. Kirk knew what he meant. He loked over and watched as the other boy stood up, only to sop and turn around and say Wynter's name, pointing in the process which caused Wynter to flinch the slightest bit. The other continud, asking h if he would join him for lunch, and he bit his lip and looked up at Mr. Kirk questioningly. "Uhm, EPIC, is it? Perhaps it's best if you...if you let Wynter get a bit more used to you...He's a bit...uhm..well..." He trailed off as Wynter looked up at him with a slightly raied brow. Wynter then looked back over at EPIC, that what his name was apparently, and shrugged before picking up his bag and walkig out of the room.

(fas forward to the lunch period? Oh, and, there are lot of mistakes because I'm doing this on the Xbox and it's hard to fix them.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:18 pm

(that kk. Razz and,sure.)

EPIC watched as he left the room,determined even more to get Wynter to trust him.He gave Mr.Kirk a quick glance and then he was gone in a flash.Faster than the human eye could see,anyway.He appeared in the lunch room and looked around.Some of the jocks waved at him,where girls in short-shorts and tank-tops were produced on their bodies.He grinned and walked over.He sat down right between two girls,who were uh literally...drooling.EW.He scrunched up his nose and looked over at some of the jocks.They all smiled and beamed at him."You should join the football team."One guy said who was wearing a loose-fitting grey shirt and had black hair with green eyes."Maybe."EPIC said,a knowing look in his eye."I'm EPIC,by the way."He said.The guy grinned at him while all the girls drooled on his shirt."Jack."He said and grinned another grin.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Wynter made his way to the lunh room, voiding any and all contact between everyone in the hallways, keeping an eye out for 'EPIC' in particular, hoping that he wouldn't run into him. He stepped through the lrge doorway, and wa glad that he hadn't seen EPIC, that was until he saw him sitting at the table with all the )erps'. Of course. He walked quickly past, ignoring the few whispers of "Freak" and "F*g" as he wnt to the table he,d claimed or himself in the farthest, darkest corner of the cafeteria where no one sat. ahe took his seat and immediately folded his arms across the table and buried his face in them like he usually did, waiting for the period to hurry up and en, wishingt away ven though it had just begun. wynternever gotunch. In fact, he rarely ever ate and on the days he wore tight shirts, and even when he didn't, people picked on him for be anorextic. He wished it would all go away, hoped that everyone would jst shut the hell up and leave him alone. But, he knew that was never going to appen, because people enjoyed the pain they caused him. He was sure they wouldn't if they knew how much he already suffered at home. If only they knew. If only.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:18 am

EPIC saw Wynter enter the cafetiria.He was about to say hi when people starting calling him freak and other worse names.With a growl,EPIC got up with such force that he knocked about four of the girls out of his seat,he yelled at everyone at the top of his lungs,"WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH ALL YOU PEOPLE?!YOU BETTER ALL STOP THIS F**KING SHIT OR I'M GONNA BEAT ALL OF YOUR ASSES!!!NOW LEAVE WYNTER ALONE!!!"Everyone stared at him,their mouths wide open,eyes bulging.Nobody said a word,it was deathly quiet.EPIC gave them all a glare,avoiding any eye-contact with Wynter.With one last glare,he spun around and dashed out.He appeared into the parking lot.He growled venomously and sent a motercycle bike crashing across the parking lot.His hands clenched into fists."WYNTER!!!"He called out,not mad,but just wanting to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Wynter lifted his when when he heard EPIC, who was yelling at everyone, telling them to leave him alone. Wynter couldn't help but give the teeniest of smiles, but he quickly covered it up by putting his hands over his face as he watched the blond headed boy run from the lunchroom. He heard a loud screeching sound, like metal on pavement, and then a crashing sound. What the hell? He wanted to jump up and go see what had happened, but his fear kept him from doing so. And then, he heard EPIC screaming his name from the parking lot, and he fear deepened. Everyone in the cafeteria was staring at him, making him feel like an ant under a magnifying glass, and he slowly picked up his book bag and walked out of the room, hanging his head and avoiding any and all eye contact as before. It only took him a couple of minutes to reach the parking lot, and the first thing he noticed was the totaled motorcycle lying on it's side, which caused him to widen his eyes. Holy shit. He gazed around for a second before spotting EPIC, and slowly walking toward him, afraid of the the other teen might do to him, because he'd been yelling and seemed really, really pissed. Wynter stopped a couple of feet away from the other boy, and instantly noticed that his hands were balled up into fists, which frightened him even more. He looked up at EPIC with wide eyes. "Y-yes?" He asked with the same voice he used when answering his foster dad, and brought his arms up to hug himself, as if he were shielding himself from the abuse he was sure to come.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:48 pm

EPIC whirled around to face Wynter,but he immeadiantly softened when he saw him hugging himself and looking frightened."You can't let those kids crawl all over you like that.They were looking at you like you were a freaking meal."He said,his voice firm.He stepped closer,but not much."Dude,I ain't gonna hurt ya."He said,voice gentle."Not in this lifetime."He stretched his arms up over his head,his muscles flexing and tightening as he did so.His golden hair splayed out like an angels,his golden eyes burning.He probally looked like the most sexiest person alive.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Wynter flinched when EPIC turned around to face him, and hung his head, looking up at the other boy through his eyelashes and bangs. He listened silently as EPIC told him off about letting his classmates walk all over him like he were nothing. But in fact, he was a nothing. A nobody. Just a face in a crowd. Wynter let them treat him o badly because he was used to it, because it was all he'd known since he'd turned thirteen. Once EPIC pasued between sentences, Wynter remaind silent, like he always did. He didn't feel as if he could trust this other yet. Even as he told Wynter that he wouln't harm him. He couldn't believe him. How could he? Everyone always said they'd never hurt him. And everyone had lied to him, so why should he believe it now? As EPIC finished speaking, Wynter glanced quickly up at him before dropping his gaze to the pavement at his feet, keeping all the words he wished to say deep inside, afraid of lettinh them out in front of this stranger.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:16 pm

He raised his eyebrows expectantly,but got nothing.He sighed,long and slow,then fixed his gaze on him."Let's go get icecream."He said,voice gentle and soothing,his eyes sincere."My little treat."He said and held out his hand to Wynter.Epic watched his with open,round,doelike eyes....totally inicent.Which,he was.It was just buying him icecream...right?Epic took a tiny step forward."You have nothing to be afraid of."He whispered,eyes locked on Wynters.One teeny-tiny step closer.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Wynter continued to stare at Epic with his huge, frightened eyes. He wasn't going to let his little protective barrier down any time soon. He could see the innocence behind the other teen's eyes, but, what if it were just a trick? A simple little lie that would cause Wynter even more harm. At the mention of ice cream, his eyes widened a bit more. Why was this guy trying so hard? What did he want so badly? Wynter saw the tiny step that EPIC took, and stepped back one, holding his arms even tighter around himself as though they would prtect them from anything and everything, though he knew they wouldn't. EPIC's last sentence didn't surprise him. Everyone said it. It was a phrase he knew quite well, and knew that almost every time it was spoken to him it was a lie. Another one of those stupid, hurtful lies that were constantly told so that he would drop his guard and cause even more pain. "I have everything to fear." His voice rose barely above a whisper, and he wasn't quite sure if the other could hear it. Most likely not. His voice was soft, and a bit higher than one might expect, making him seem even more small and vulnerable, another reason he chose not to speak. He took another step back for extra measure, and moved his gaze to the pavement at his feet. He pulled his lower lip into his mouth, tugging on one of his snakebites with his tongue, thinking. How could he get away? How could he get out of this?
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:41 am

EPIC eyes flashed with hurt as Wynter took a step back,and then another.He heard the other boy say that he had everything to fear and instantly went rigid."No,you don't."He said,calm and slow and took five steps back."You don't have to trust me,fine."EPIC ruffled his own hair and then shook it.His golden eyes settled on Wynter and the he said,"I've been the only nice guy to you at school and you can't trust me?Hmm...well,I guess I just got here today and I am abit..well,lets just say scary."His eyes suddenly softened and a slight blush appeared across his cheekbones.He looked away and turned his back to him then."I'm gonna go...probally get high or something."Then,he added with a snort,"Ya,like that'll make you trust me."And made his way across the parking lot and hopped on his motercycle.He reared the engine and put it in reverse,slowly backing it up and then hitting the gas at full speed and hurled past Wynter.His golden hair rustling at the bake of his neck and his white shirt blowing back in the wind.He drove onto the highway and turned on his left blinker,inching his way over into the lane and rearing the engine again,as if saying good-bye to Wynter.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Wynter noticed that EPIC looked a little hurt, and he felt the teeniest bit bad that he was the one that caused it. But at the same time, he was too afraid to do anything about it. Suddenly the other teen seemed angry. It always happened. Wynter tried to keep them from gettng angry at him, but it never worked. That was wh he stayed away; if he left people alone, they'd have no reason to feel any sort of emotion toward him and he could go about by himself. He was used to be alone. So used to it in fact, that the lonliness brought him comfort, as odd as it sounds. Wynter saw the ther's posture soften a bit and so he relaxed ever slightly, though not too much.at the mention of gttng hig, Wynter's eyes widened, and he bit his lip a bit harder.

Wynter wasn't sure what do do. This boy seemed to be quickly chaging emotion, going from one to another and it was scaring Wynter, who was standing there, winging his hnds in the sleeves of his hoodie as he hugged himself feeling very vulnerable due t the fact that h was standin in the middle of a parking lot, open for any sort of vicious attack that was sure to come. Suddenly EPIC seemed to get a bit upset again before waking across the pavement and hopping onto a motorcycle and revving the engie quite loudly, which hrt Wynter's ears. Wynter watched as the guy sped past him, causing his hair the play in the breeze the passoing motorcycle had created. Along witht that, his clothes, baggy his small and ever thinning frame, billowedabout, causing him to tighten his arms around himself.

Not sure what to do, Wynter stood in the parking lot for almost five minutes before turning ad goin back inside. A few hours passed, (I need a timey skippy sort of, so I'm just sticking it in here. I hope you don't mind x3 Oh, sorry for th terrible grammer. I'm using my Xbox and the keypad sucks.) and it was fnally the end of the school day. Great. Now he faced the walk home, which normally wouldn't be such a bad thing except for the fact that it took him somewhere he hatd evenmore than bein around peple. ait took him home to his foster fsther. The one who gave him the bruises on his back and arms. athe one who didn't care one teeny bit for him. Wynter wished he was able to just walk down a different road, one that would take him away; somewhere new and safe, but he couldn't because his foster father would find him and punish him for it. There wasnowhere for him to go...but back to hell.

Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:58 pm

(It kk)EPIC had turned down a beaten-up allyway that led to some rugged up apartments.An old friend was letting him roommate with him and his step-son.whoever that was.He parked it and bounded inside."Garbage smell oh sweet garbage sm-"He broke off when he saw Wynter in the room."Um ok.When i said we could go get icecream,i didnt mean that meant over at my place."EPIC said and gave Wynter a creeped out look.He set down his motercycle keys with a clank on the table and opened up the fridge."How'd you get here anyway Angel?"He used the nickname that he had made up the moment he saw Wynter.He had his back to him and put his hand on his neck,stretching and his muscles flexed in his back,the muscles rippling underneath the tan flawless skin.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:46 pm

The second EPIC walked through his dor his eyes widend and he mouth dropped open. Te hell was h doing at his home? If he could even call it that. What weirded Wyntr out and scared him as well, was the fact hat EPIC seemd very much at home, plus the fact that he had called it 'his place'. What did he mean? "Wynter! Are you home?" His foster father's voice illed the room from the back of the apartment, and he cringed. "Y-yes?" He called back quietly, and he wasn't sure if the older man had heard him. "You're late." The man sounded angry, and he then herd fotsteps, he heavy steel-toed boots that he knew all too well thumping in the hallway. "I've b-een home for a while now, Sir." he replied.

He sitched his gaze back to EPIC, his eys full of terror. He hadn't said anything to the other boy, he had been too shocked to talk to him, even when the other had seemed very much surprised to see him in his own home. His fster dad finaly reached the livingroom, Muscles clearly visible through his white muscle shirt, which scared wynter; te large amount of strengh and power that the man used to hurt him nearly every day. " The why the fu- Oh. Hello, EPIC. " Sorry, I forgot you were coming today. I see you've met my...foster son." He said in his gravelly voice which to Wynter was very unattractive. "Actually I met him at school, Sir." wynter spoke up quietly, and he coul seethe older mad reaining from hitting hiM. "I didn't ask you to speak.j His foster father said, and Wynter nodded, shut his mouth, and looed down int his lap. "I'm sorry."

His foster dad just gave him a look that screamed 'shut up', even though he couldn't see it, before turning to look at EPIC. "So, how have things been with you?" He asked the teen, giving him a smile and casually crossing his arms, Glancing ver at Wynter as the boy flinched to to him lmoving and hand near his face. He had to try not to smirk. Why couldn't he just be a normal boy like the boy that would be staying with thwm? How did he get stuck with the little brat anyway? Because noone else would take the boy that didn't speak, and as afraid of evryone. And he was now given a reason to be scred.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:43 pm

EPIC quirked a brow and smiled at them."Oh.The usual.School,sports,making out."Smirks."The basics."He flashed his eyes over to Wynter and his eyes gleamed with apology."Ya,we did meet up at the school in art class.You should look at his drawings sometime.Their really good."He said and flicked his eyes back and forth through the foster-dad and foster-child."Welp,im gonna go get groceries.you should've called me sooner.You really need to turn into a housewife."He smiled at the foster-dad(i dont know his name)and grabbed his keys from off of the table."Hey,you wanna come?"He turned towards Wynter and raised a brow and his face filled with apology."I could really use some help finding the place.And,besides,I don't know what you like."He smiled softly.He was letting Wynter out now,giving him a chance,since things seemed odd between his dad and him.

EPIC held the door open as he waited for an answer and leaned against the frame."But then again,you don't have to if you don't want to."Lokks out the door and plays with his keys.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:07 am

As Wynter listened to EPIC tell his foster dad, Dan, about his goings on, he found himself raising his eyebrows a bit at 'making out'. So, this boy was with a lot of different people. Another reason not to trust him. He bit his lip and continued looking down at his lap, not wanting to provoke Dan in anyway. At the mention of getting groceries, Wynter sighed almost inaudibly. Of course EPIC got to come and go as he pleased. Then the other teen offered to take him along, which made him look up in slight bewilderment. Wynter wasn't really sure if he wanted to accept, because he was afraid of EPIC. But be was more afraid of Dan. He looked up at his foster dad, who was grinning at EPIC. "Oh shut up." He said with a laugh, before looking down at Wynter, who was still looking up at him. "Alright go on." He said gruffly, and Wynter stood and took small steps toward EPIC, who was leaning against the doorway. Once he reached his...uh...room mate? He stopped, and fiddled with the him of his shirt, biting his lip and looking at the floor. Was this really a good idea?

(Sorry it's short Dx It's like, six in the morning xD And, I have the computer, so less typos! Yay Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2013 9:55 pm

(Awww...poor poppy...But YAYYYY!!!!) EPIC saw Wynters fear of him and stiffened.Why couldn't he just trust him?It wasnt like he was gonna rape him at any given moment...He gave Dan a quick smile before leading Wynter out to his motercycle.He put a helmet on Wynter's head and clasped it together.EPIC's fingers brushed Wynter's hair out of his eyes and got on.Since that was the only helmet,he didnt have on.EPIC didnt say anything.Just waited for him to get on as EPIC had his back to him,facing the streets.He breathed out a sigh and hung his head on the handlebars,his shoulders slouched in loneliness.Ever since he'd gotten here,people had been asking him if he wanted to do drugs,drink,have sex...all of it.And he'd rejected them all.Everybody judged EPIC and he hated that.Why couldn't they just see past his appearence and really look at who he really was?A sweet,kind,loving,caring boy.But they wouldn't.And he was hurt that Wynter was just like the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2013 9:13 pm

(Aannnddd I have the Xbox again xD)

Wynter notice EPIC stiffening, though didn't give a reaction because he was afraid that if he did, omeone would get mad at him. He follwed the oher teen out the door and down the steps, out to the parkinglot where the motorcycle sat, waiting. Suddenly, without any warning, EPIC put a helmet on his head, clasped it, and movd hs hair out of his eyes. Wynter gasped and took a quick step away, fliching as he did so. fast ovementsmade him nervous.

Wynter took a moment to compose himself before stepping back up to the bike. Before he got behind EPIC, he noticed the other seemedsad, with his head on the handlebars and shoulders slumped. Wynter frowned. He didn't like seeing this boy so down, but he couldn't bring himself to say anything. He was too afraid. And so he jut slid onto the motorcycle and very carefully, very slowly wrapped hisarms around EPIC's middle, claping his fingerstoether. He suddenly realize that his new roommate didn't have a helmet, but also that he hadn't said anything about it.

Not anting to provoke him, Wynter didn't say anything either. He did pick up on EPIC's lonliness. He knew that feeling. He felt it now, and probably always would feel it. It had grown to be a part of him, like the scars that riddled his wrists andarms, the ones that only he knew about. (Sorry it's a bit short)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Fri May 03, 2013 4:34 pm

(it's fine) EPIC said nothing at all when Wynter got on and wrapped his arms around his waist.He waited a moment before lifting his head up and rearing the engine.EPIC drove them to Park Mark,and without looking at the other boy,held out his hand for the helmet.His other hand hung loosely at his side.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Sun May 05, 2013 6:29 pm

(Yay! xD)

Wynter squeezed EPIC's middle as they pulled out of the parking lot, his breath quickly leaving his lungs. He'd never been on a motorcycle before, and now he found that he didn't much like the experience. He drew in a shaky breath, and tried not to squish EPIC any more than he already was. He didn't like this. He didn't like being on the motorcycle or how fast they were going without being safely enclosed. He wished very much that they could be in a car. Not soon enough, they pulled into the Park Mark, and Wynter very hakily slid of of the evil vehicle. he saw EPIC reach for the helmet, and his hand was moving a little too uick so Wynter whimpered quetly and flinched away. When he opened his eyes, cursious as to why he hadn't been struck,he saw that the other teen's hand was still outstreched.

He wasn't sure why until he realized that EPIC wanted his helmet. Wynter pulled it of his head and set it in the other boy's hand, then quickly fixing his hair before hugging himself and biting his lower lip. EPIC was quiet, and it scared Wynter, because the other was usually talkaive and had been trying to eget Ynter to like him. Was he mad? Wynte took a step back to give him space. His gaze found it's way to the ground where it stayed. Wynter noticed other people looking at him and he was avoiding eye contact. Or any other contact for that matter. He stood silently, playing wit one of his snake bites with his tongue as he waited for EPIC. He quickly glanced arund before loking a the pavement again. There were a lot of people around, and it made Wynter very nervous. He hated crowded areas.

He wasn't sure what to do about EPIC The other boy seemed angry and it scared him. He really didn't like people being angry, especially if it was his fault because it always ended very badly for him. He wished that EPIC could understand why he was so afraid of everyone, even those who were kind to him. The other seemed so upset that Wynter refused to accept his kindness and effort, but Wynter was too scared, too untrusting to let down his walls and let the other boy in. He wished that he could understand that Wynter was dying on the inside, alone, worthless, hopeles. Nobody wanted hm. He longed for a friend, someone who would actually care for him, but that wasn't ever going to happen. It was just a far away dream. He wished that EPIC could see that.

Wynter noticed that the other teen semed a bit lonely himself, but he attracted attention left and right. He was very attractive, and sem super outgoing and charasmatic. It was a bit too much for Wynter, becaise those were the kind of people that hurt him the most. They puled him in with their beautifu personalitie ad then threw him out like the trash h believe himself to be. osorry it's all sad and dramatic...:
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:51 pm

(OH ME GAWRSH GIRLIES!!!!!!!!Possibly boys too. I am SO sorry for the delay of my getting on and posting and g\hanging out with you guys. i"ve missed you SO much and can"t even imagine life without you in it. But I should be getting on more often now. Sorry friends. Your the best. <3)

EPIC felt Wynter rest the unwanted,banished helmet in his hand. He saw Wynter from the corner of his eye look at the people around him,who were staring,and then down at the pavement. For a moment,he could see everything inside Wynter. How lonely and sad he was to not have a companion who understood his feelings and wantings. Somebody who knew reality,was reality. it was like a snowfall of emotions inside Wynter that EPIC could see. Swirling around,him catching some,then they drift away again in an unexpected current of conflict,life. EPIC clasped the helmet onto the handlebars and didn't even wait for Wynter. He wasn't mad. He was just sad and lonely as well. a snowfall of reality and sorrow.

EPIC turned around and walked slowly to the wide double-doors. he stopped and just stood there,staring at the doors. People moved around him,casting confusing and questionable looks. He didn't even look at them. His hands hung limp at his sides,torn between depression and survival. He never moved,just stood as he didn't even seem to see or hear the girls who were asking if he liked their outfits or not. They finaly moved away,exhausted,and hustled past him and into the store. They laughed good-byes and he still stared. He was breaking on the inside,and nobody could see. Not even him,the way he should. Reality was to cruel for that to ever happen again.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:07 pm

(Blarg. Sorry I died. This website was being weird and I couldn't get on it O-O)

Wynter watched EPIC for a moment as the other teenager left him alone in the parking lot and headed for the doors. Wynter's stomach dropped and he began to panic, his breaths coming in short and quickly, though it wasn't quite hyperventilating. Yet. He hurriedly scurried over to EPIC who just stood there, staring at the large set of glass doors, and he stood next to him, not talking or moving. He stared at the other boy for several minutes, and through his eyes could see all of the sadness and loneliness he was feeling. Yes. He knew that feeling so well, it was easy to pick out in others, even if they were hiding it well, because that's what he did. He hid it. He managed to throw a couple of the girls a withering glare, and they frowned at him and walked through the doors.

He bit his lip and mustered up all of the courage he had -there wasn't much- and very lightly tapped EPIC's shoulder. He very quickly drew his hand back and began playing with the slightly frayed him of his shirt and he took a tiny step back, staring at the other. He let out a very small, inaudible sigh and looked down, staring at the ground as he usually did. He drew in his shoulders and hung his head a bit, trying to make himself as invisible as possible, which worked. Nobody spared a passing glance at him, thankfully. He was still almost hyperventilating, and he didn't think his already frayed nerves would be able to take any more. He found himself beginning to fight back tears; he's was feeling rather upset. EPIC was really quiet, there were a lot of people, and he was terrified.

He wanted to hurry up and get this over with so they could leave, but at the same time he didn't want to rush EPIC. He could see what was going on inside him. He was getting ripped apart. It made Wynter feel like a horrible person. He knew he should help, he should try to mend that broken soul, but he just couldn't. He didn't have the strength within him to fix his own scars, let alone another person's. He was too scared. To hurt. Too....he didn't even know anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day They Met (Alpha :3)   Day They Met (Alpha :3) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next