Neko

Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Empty
PostSubject: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Maximum picked up a 20 pound chair and threw it across the room,watching it shatter and fall to the floor."Why did he leave me?"She screamed.Her brown and white speckled wings unfurling and she picked up a 50 pound desk and threw it into the couch,both of them breaking and making a huge mess."We think about each other to much!"She yelled again.She took the note out of her black torn skinny jeans pocket and tears swam in her eyes.She crumbled it and threw it a good 50 ft. away.She cried out in anger and frustation."I know!I'll look for that so-called-boyfriend and give him a peice of my mind!"She blabbered.She pushed off with her wings and shot up strait into the sky.Max flapped her wings and looked at the setting sun.Would she ever find love again?
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:27 pm

(If you wanted me to bring in Fang... I never read the books...Or, if you wanted another charrie... or for me to make one.... Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:04 pm

(Ok,let me fill you in.Max and Fang used to be a couple and they started to only think about each other and not the rest of their friends,Gazzy,Angel,Nudge,and Iggy.Fang realized this and ran away,starting his own flock of special people.So,now she's freaking out. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:32 pm

(I dun know how to reply Dx)
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:13 am

Felix reclined lazily on the rooftop, eyes closed against the slowly dimming sunset. Hearing a set of crashes and things breaking in the building underneath him, he let out a heavy sigh and shook his head gently. He pried his green eyes open slowly, hissing at the bright sunlight. Reaching over and picking up his backpack, the small boy stood up, groaning in relief as his knees popped. He reached a standing position just in time to see a flurry of wings and --was that a person? Flying? Yes, Felix confirmed to himself, that was definitely a flying human being.

"Hey you up there, what are you doing? With the flying and the wings and the not being on the ground," Felix yelled out, hoping whoever it was could hear him. They seemed pretty upset and potentially dangerous, judging by the crashes he had heard from inside, but now Felix was thoroughly intrigued now and nothing could stop him when he was curious about something.

((sorry i'm a few days late, i've got a concert coming up so internet time is pretty much nonexistent currently, haha. i'll make his character sheet v soon))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:41 pm

(Thats ok!And thanks for replying!Sorry poptart!I thought that you wanted to know what the books were about.I meant this tato.Sorry for the mix up. Smile )

Max heard someone from down below say something and,frustated,looked down.She heard him say something about her wings or in that catogory.She shot down like a comet,expanding her wings and coming at a dead stop right in front of his very eye."Excuse me?"Max demamnded,eyes narrowed."You sure you want to be talking to a freaking person who has WINGS?"She hissed.Max looked stunning and hot with her chocolate spilled hershey eyes,her brown and blonde streaked hair,and her tan skin that seemed to glow in the evening light of esence surrounding them,thus bringing fireflys to dance around them.Playing there sweet-song melody to their ears.Her brown and white speckled feathers were a good 13 ft. long,and her height was 5'6.She narrowed her eyes,shooting daggers at him as he seemed to look at her with bright green eyes that told Max he was setting his mind to whatever he planned on doing.She had an emo/goth look going on with her black converse shoes,her black tanktop,and black skinny jeans.Yes,she looked like a Dark Angel.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:43 am

"Uh," Felix stuttered, stepping back a bit and putting a few extra inches of space between their faces. "I guess so, yeah. Why wouldn't I?" he stated matter-of-factly. "It's a little bit late for me to decide that I don't want to talk to you, since I've already started and all." His mouth turned up into a small grin, wrinkling his nose slightly and accentuating his round face. Felix pushed his red-orange hair out of his eyes to better focus on the winged beauty before him.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 am

(Oh...SOrreh xD Thanks for filling me in, though :3)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:54 pm

(That kk!)

She sighed,realizing she had a real fisher here."Alright."She paced around him."Who sent you?The F.B.I?The goverment?The P.D.A.?"She said in a quiter voice,looking him up and down suspiciously.She dicided to irk his chain,just for the fun of it.She ruffled his hair with her manicured hand,then flying about 3 ft. away and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:36 am

Felix seemed a bit agitated at his hair being out of order but quickly pushed it back into place and went back to his playful grin. "None of the above," he replied sharply,"I was just chilling on the roof. Is there a problem with that, officer?" He winked for a split-second, an action that could be easily missed by the untrained eye. ''I'm just curious, is all," he shrugs, faking an indifferent look and crossing his arms across his chest. Sliding his eyes across the slowly darkening horizon and then across the wings and body of the remarkable being before him, they come to a rest trained into her chocolate ones.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:28 pm

She scowled at his comment,then noticed him goping into her eyes.She turned her head away,cheeks getting red."No,there's nothing wrong with that."She whispered."Have you seen a guy,a...flying guy that is?"She said."Black wings,black hair,black clothes,black eyes."She sighed."His name is...Fang."She said cautiosly.They didn't like to give out their real names but,what the heck?She pushed her jet-black hair back out of her eyes and looked at him with some deep emotion,entrancing the teenager."The names Maximum Ride,by the way."She said evenly."But,you can call me Max."Maximum put out her hand cautiosly,wondering if she should trust him...
Back to top Go down
Tato
Admin
Tato

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:17 pm

Felix reached out and shook Max's hand gently with a small, pleasant smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Felix." He pulls his hand away and sticks it in his back pocket, looking up to the slowly darkening sky briefly before returning his gaze to Max. "Nope, I don't believe I've seen anyone flying around here besides you. I think I'd remember if I did. Weirder things have happened though," Felix trails off, staring into the sky again, trying to remember if he had heard anything at all about this Fang character. Remembering something he heard Max yell as she was destroying the inside of the building, he asks,"You said he was your boyfriend, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:31 am

Max snapped her head up."Yes."Then she shifted akwardly."Um,no...maybe..."She threw her hands up in the air."I have no damn clue!"Her face got a mad expression and she wrinkled her nose in frustation."I mean your a guy,so maybe you could give me some leaverage here."She said,almost to herself."Ok,so we're all just fine and dandy,in love,and then all of a sudden he says that we FOCUSE on one another to MUCH and then just leaves and gets another girl who's my clone..."She trailed off,biteing down on her lower lip."I-I don't understand why he would do that to me..."She trailed off again,her eyes swimming with tears.She usually would've slapped herself for crying in front of someone,but she just couldn't controll it.They came almost instantly,wiping her clean of everything she had endured."I-I thought.....I thought he loved me."She whispered,finding that herself was huddled down on the cement,hugging her knees and her streaked hair falling down in her face.Max buried her head into her drawn-up knees and wept,not caring if Felix saw or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only)   Maximum Ride is DANGEROUS(for tato only) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1