Neko

The Bane of my Existence - Page 24

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Bane of my Existence

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Adonis moved over to where the cat was. "Sorry about all the noise." he apologized to him. "How about I make it up to you with some food?" he asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:24 pm

The little white cat purred and rubbed up against Adonis' legs.

Magnus could be heard faintly, singing in the shower.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:39 am

Adonis smiled down at the cat. "Let's go and find something." he told him before walking towards the kitchen. He could faintly hear the sound of singing and giggled slightly when he realized it was Magnus singing in the shower.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Chairman Meow followed Adonis eagerly, please that this human was nice to him.

Magnus switched the shower off and stepped into his bedroom, wearing a towel.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Adonis started moving around in the kitchen. He remembered seeing a small bowl on one of the highest shelves that would be perfect for the cat. He opened up the cabinet and tried reaching for it, finding that it was just out of his reach. He tried jumping up to get it and still missed. Growling slightly under his breath he tried once again to jump to get it, for once wishing he knew how to control his magic. His finger tips managed to grip the edge of the bowl, but his cry of satisfaction quickly turned to a cry of surprise when his feet hit the ground and slipped out from under him due to something left over on the floor from when he made pancakes. His shout was cut short when his back hit the floor, knocking the breath out of him.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Magnus was in the process of choosing something to wear, when he heard a shout from the kitchen. He walked in, his eyebrow raised. He was still wearing nothing except for a towel slung lazily around his hips, his still wet hair hanging in his face.Adonis?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:04 pm

"Owwww..." Adonis groaned from his position on the floor, the bowl still in his hand. He looked up at the sound of his name and a bright blush instantly covered his face at the sight of Magnus in nothing but a towel. He looked away quickly, but made no move to stand yet as he tried to get his breath back.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Magnus smirked at the blush on Adonis' face.Are you okay? He said, suppressing a giggle.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:07 pm

"I...I'm a-alright." Adonis wheezed, still somewhat out of breath. He tried sitting up, keeping his eyes focused on the floor, but at a sharp pain laid back down. "I think I'm just going to rest here for a moment." he breathed out, throwing an arm over his blushing face.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Magnus stopped grinning.What's wrong? He said, starting to walk over to Adonis.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Adonis lifted his arm up just in time to see Magnus walking over. He quickly put his arm back over his face, blushing even more if it was even possible. "I-I'm fine! Just go put some clothes on!" he exclaimed, his voice nearly high-pitched in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Magnus rolled his eyes.You're lucky I came out with a towel on. He grumbled before he disappeared into his room.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Adonis waited until he couldn't hear Magnus' footsteps before lowering his arm. He groaned painfully from his spot on the floor before slowly moving to stand up. His entire back ached, but he ignored it in favor of making something for the cat to eat.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Magnus pulled on a pair of black jeans and a dark purple button up top.

Chairman Meow slowly approached Adonis from where he had been lurking in the corner, after being frightened from Adonis' fall.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:43 pm

Adonis spotted the cat and smiled slightly. "Sorry for scaring you." he apologized. "So what sounds good? Tuna?" he asked Chairman Meow.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:15 pm

Chairman purred at the mention of tuna and rubbed up against his legs.

Magnus burst out of his room with a flourish, but stopped and watched from behind the door silently.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:31 pm

Adonis smiled down at the cat softly before pulling out a can of tuna, opening it, and putting it into the bowl he had grabbed. He carefully bent down and placed it on the floor in front of Chairman before standing back up, rubbing at his slightly sore back.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:28 pm

The little cat purred and ate the tuna contently.

Magnus appeared behind Adonis.Your back, do you want me to heal it? He asked.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Adonis watched the cat with a satisfied grin, but nearly jumped out of his skin at the sudden voice behind him. He looked over his shoulder at Magnus and shook his head. "It will be alright. It's just a little sore. I'm sure I'll be fine." he told the man, his voice a little fast due to being startled. He didn't even hear Magnus come into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Magnus wrinkled his nose delicately at the strong tuna smell.Sounded like quite a tumble. He said, glitter falling and lightly dusting the counters as he pottered about the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Adonis shrugged his shoulders slightly. "It was less of a tumble than the one I took down the fire escape." he murmured under his breath. His mind brought up the terrifying memory of him trying to flee by using a rusted old fire escape that had inevitably collapsed on top of him. He crossed his arms over his chest as he tried to ward of the images. He felt foolish for his actions now. He noticed the glitter falling onto the counters. I wonder how much of that gets into his food... Adonis thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Magnus turned at Adonis' words, swinging a spatula around, but paused when he saw that the younger one was upset about something. He strode over to him and gathered him in his arms.Hey, what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Adonis watched as Magnus strode over and then leaned into the man's chest when he was pulled into his arms. "It's nothing important." he replied almost on instinct caused by his past relationships.
Back to top Go down
AmberEyes

AmberEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Magnus rolled his eyes.You can't fool me, young one. What is troubling you?
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Adonis turned slightly in Magnus' arms so that he was facing him. He reached up with a hesitant hand to touch the side of the man's face, his big blue eyes looking up into his. "Old memories." he replied keeping any emotion carefully contained for once. He let his fingertips slide up to carefully touch the warlocks hair, accidentally dislodging some of the glitter which fell into his face. He quickly covered his face with his free hand as he sneezed, the sound coming out as a muffled squeak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 24 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Bane of my Existence
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: