Neko

The Bane of my Existence - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

The Bane of my Existence

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Adonis looked up at Magnus in surprise. "You really are persistent aren't you?" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Magnus winked.The most.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:55 pm

He sighed and shook his head as he walked towards the darker side of town. He kept glancing over his shoulder to make sure no one was following them.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Magnus rolled his eyes every time the teenager turned.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Adonis noticed him rolling his eyes and glared up at him. "What?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:29 am

Stop looking back. I'll worry about the man, you worry about not falling over, okay mr pale face?Magnus opened his fingers and sent a cloud of sparkly blue light far behind them. It was the best laughing gas in the world.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:38 pm

He frowned at Magnus. "My name is Adonis, not Mr. pale face." he grumbled. He saw him open his fingers, but a sharp pain made him look away.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:59 am

Magnus smirked.Okay, Adonis. Whatever you say.Magnus noticed his pain and frowned at him, but said nothing of it. He inspected a glittery fingernail.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Adonis watched him from the corner of his eye. "You sure wear a lot of glitter for a man." he commented quietly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:50 am

Magnus snorted at the comment.You sure wear a lot of black for a man.He retorted.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:40 am

Adonis raised his eyebrows slightly. "A lot of men wear a lot of black. Not a lot of men wear glitter." he replied.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:46 am

He chuckled.Not a lot of men are like me.He said.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:53 am

Adonis nodded his head in agreement. "That's for sure. Most men would have ignored me and went on with their night." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:55 am

Magnus put his arm around him again.Yes well, they dont know what they are missing.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:41 pm

"Not much at all." Adonis muttered.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Magnus shook his head gleefully, causing a shower of rainbow glitter to fall over to pair.Are we nearly there? He asked. He tilted his head in thought, wondering where this dark young beauty could live.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Adonis sneezed when glitter fell over him, casting an accusing look up at Magnus. "We're closer. I can walk the rest of the way on my own. I'm sure you have something better to do than follow me around." he told the man. They were getting closer to the rough side of town. It was run by small gangs and full of rundown buildings. The apartments were cheap and even with the money his parents sent him on occasion it was all Adonis could afford. His mother was the one who sent the money out of pity. He was all but dead in his father's eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:59 pm

When Adonis gave Magnus that accusing look he burst out laughing, filling the empty night with rich sound. However, he immediatly sobered when he saw the conditions in which this teenager had to live in. He stopped and put a hand on his hip.Its very cute and unbelievably naive of you to think that I would leave you in a place like this, when I have a fabulous and colorful place that is more than big enough for two people.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Adonis couldn't help but smile slightly at the sound of the man's laughter. He quickly replaced it with a scowl after he spoke though. "I'm sure your house is just as colorful as you are, but this is my home. I'll be fine on my own." he told him. He shrugged out from under the man's arm and started walking down the road towards his apartment. He hated pity. If it weren't for the fact that keeping a steady job in his part of town was difficult, he'd send every penny his mother sent him straight back.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Magnus smiled. Oh, how he loved playing with this boy.Goodnight, Adonis.He turned and seemed to dissapear into the darkness of the night, only a colourful dusting of glitter on the road and the remaining echo from the clack of his shoes proved that he ever was really there.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Adonis heard what he said and turned slightly to see him leave only to be surprised when he didn't see him anywhere. He sighed and pulled his coat around himself tighter. He made his way quickly back to his apartment. To avoid some of his rougher neighbors he scaled the old fire escape and entered in through the window. The place was relatively clean for once. It appeared no one had tried to rob the place during the day. He yawned and grabbed his comforter blanket from the ground and collapsed on the two mattresses he had piled on the ground. He couldn't help, but think about the odd man he'd met as he slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Magnus entered his flat with a flourish.Im home!He announced to nobody in particular. A small white cat came running up to him, purring and rubbing herself against his shoes. He closed the door and sighed. Home at last. Colorful, comforting home. He first went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. With silk pyjamas on, he examined his face in the mirror. He glared at himself in the mirror. His stupid eyes. Oh, how he hated his cat eyes. They were a mark of what he was. He sighed and went to bed, sliding in between the sheets and falling asleep to the purring of the small white cat.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Adonis woke extremely early the next morning to the sound of people running down the hall. He sat upright only to drop to the floor at the sound of gunshots. He heard something heavy hit the ground not far from his door. He jumped to his feet and raced for the fire escape. It was simply his luck that a couple of stray bullets were shot through the thin walls of his apartment, one of which caught him directly in the back of his right shoulder. He ignored the flaring pain and quickly scrambled out his window and down the fire escape. He got as far from the apartment as he could before stopping in a dark alleyway. He couldn't see the wound with his shirt on, but he couldn't lift his right arm without nearly passing out from the agony. He could tell that the bullet was still in his shoulder since there was only an entry wound. He stumbled from the alley and started down the road. The only hospital was clear on the other side of town and he was losing blood, fast.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:11 am

Magnus had been on his way to visit Adonis, when he had heard gunshots. He started to run towards Adonises house, long legs eating up the ground. His head whipped from left to right as he shouted out the boy's name.Adonis!He cried, ears straining for an answer.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Adonis had just stumbled from another alleyway when he was nearly run over by a man running in the direction of his apartment. He staggered sideways before losing his balance and toppling over onto the ground. He cried out as the impact jarred his injured shoulder and lay where he fell, trying to regain enough strength to get back up. He had been stabbed once, been in plenty of knife fights, and grazed by a bullet, but he had never been truly shot before. It was more painful than he had thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bane of my Existence   The Bane of my Existence - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Bane of my Existence
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: Love Handle-
Jump to: