Neko

HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~ Empty
PostSubject: HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~   HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~ Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:36 pm

HollyLeaf padded out of the shadows,the sun dappling her elegant black pelt.Her holly green eyes pierced into the afternoon light.She bounded up the jagged stones that seemed to embrace the waterfall.HollyLeaf's fur shifted in motion with the blowing breeze.She moved her paw so that her wieght would be distributed on her right side.HollyLeaf gazed at the falling waterfall,how it seemed to flow down its gracefull bank and its gentle waves lapping at the soft spoken shore.She sighed and leaped gracefully off the parted rocks,almost making an entrance for her.She nosed her way inside and found it to be deafingly black,a cave.She backed out and grabbed some soft moss from under a birch tree.She stretched out her claws as far as they would go and swiped at the dampened gift.She clamped it in her mouth gently and leaped back up the jagged stones.She made her way back to the cave and ever so gently layed it down and spread it in swift motions,a nest forming before her eyes.She walked back out and grabbed some delicate blue and black feather to soften it.She curled down in it so it would duplicate her shape.HollyLeaf stretched and winced in pain at her injured leg.She hoped ThunderClan wouldn't come looking for her.She just wanted to sink away into sorrow forever.

Last edited by soul breaker~alpha on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
bersniper

bersniper

Awesomeness : 18

PostSubject: Re: HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~   HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~ Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 pm

(May I bring in two tom cats? please)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~   HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~ Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:32 pm

(of course!)
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~   HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~ Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:58 pm

(awesome!)

A large mass of dark ginger-brown tabby fur crouched motionlessly only a couple tail lengths from a plump blackbird. The broad shouldered tom gathered his muscles to spring when out of no where the bird startled and took off at the same time a heavy weight landed on his back. He let out a startled yowl that soon turned into a snarl as he threw off his attacker. He leaped and was about to sink his long claws into the cat beneath him when he recognized the orange tabby fur. "Foxscar! You idiot!" he snarled down at his clanmate before jumping off and starting to pad away angrily. "Oh come on Tigerpelt. I was just having a little fun!" the other tom whined. The two looked identical in every way except for their fur color. Despite their difference in personality they were obviously brothers.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~   HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~ Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:00 pm

(Like,in a cats perspective,shes really hot.so.............ya.they are probaly wanna fight over her. Very Happy )

HollyLeaf stirred in her soft line of bracken and moss when she heard cats voices.She lifted up her head,trying to peer out.She stood,her leg already healed,and poked her head out,seeing two toms.A ginger one,and a dark brown tabby.She saw them fighting,but gently,and asumed that they were brothers or clanmates.But,she had never seen them before.Oh the irony....She sighed and bounded out of the cave,standing on the rocks above them,looking down at the two toms,her holly green eyes flashing from her pitch black pelt.She looked like a StarClan warrior with the waterfall's esence of mist swirling around her paws."Who are you?"She asked in an elegant and firm,beautiful voice.She was very pleased to the eye,as the sunrise outlined her fur,making it look almost enchanting.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~   HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~ Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 pm

(lol a pretty tunnel kitty Smile )

Foxscar jumped with a yowl of surprise at the sound of another cat. When he had gone after his brother he had made sure that there were no other cats around. He knew there shouldn't be any cats in the area. He spun around, his fur bristling, to face the intruder only to freeze in shock. Tigerpelt on the other hand turned with a snarl and glared up at the other cat.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~   HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:04 pm

HollyLeaf saw that the one with ginger fur looked at her with a moony expression.She rolled her eyes and saw that the other tom was glaring and snarling up at her.She looked down in disgust at him.HollyLeaf bounded down the rocks and glared at both of them."I said who are you."She seethed,her tail lashing.She peered at the brown tom again,realizing how handsome he was.She shook her head and continued to glare.
Back to top Go down
bersniper

bersniper

PostSubject: Re: HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~   HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~ Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Tigerpelt snarled and hissed up at the she-cat, his fur standing on end. Foxscar shook his head when he realized that the cat wasn't from starclan itself and was actually a typical clan cat. "I think that is our question. Who are you and what are you doing in our territory?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~   HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~ Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Suddenly her growls and snarls quited."Y-your territory?"She squeked,looking around as if she didn't belive what she was hearing.She saw TigerPelt still bristling and snarling,making her tail fluff ou,making her look twice as big."Wha-what are you going to do to me?"HollyLeaf asked with big,frightened holly green eyes.She looked at the ginger tom with pleading eyes."Ill do anything."She squeked."I-I just dont want ThunderClan to find out where i am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~   HollyLeaf waiting for a special cat~bersniper only~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1