Neko

Cyanide - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Cyanide

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Hrm...What shall happen to age?
She'll finally find 'the one' she is looking for
Cyanide    - Page 2 Empty100%Cyanide    - Page 2 Empty
 100% [ 1 ]
She'll get drunk, and end up in a bar fight
Cyanide    - Page 2 Empty0%Cyanide    - Page 2 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
she'll end up passed out in a ditch, or in jail
Cyanide    - Page 2 Empty0%Cyanide    - Page 2 Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

Cyanide    - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:24 pm

(DOn't forget Venom's charrie sheet!)

Cyanide's eyes widened as Venom brought his lips to hers. She froze, slightly shocked. Then, once she finally realized what was happening, she finally responding, kissing him back. It sent shocks throughout her body, and she shuddered slightly. It was as if she'd been struck by lighting. It felt amazing. She felt him pull he closer, and she happily pressed herself into him. She wrapped he arms around his neck for better leverage, and lifted herself onto her toes. She smiled against his mouth, joy nearly overwhelming her.

(Sorry it's a bit short...I'm using all my muse up on my fan fictions x3)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:15 pm

(Oh bloody hell with charrie sheets!!!!Ok fine..."

Venom kissed her with a passion so sweet it would probaly make gumdrops melt.His lips tasted like that of sweet spices and peppermint mixed together.He brought his hand down that was cupping her cheek to her waist where he laced his fingers together behind her back and closed the small space between them.He stopped suddenly and laid his head down on her shoulder,nuzzling her neck.He exhaled deeply,almost as if he was letting out a breath that he had been holding in and was long forgotten."That....that was.....amazing."He breathed,his warm breath winding down her neck.He just stayed like that for awhile,holding her as if she were frail china and if he would drop her,she should break.Venom breathed in her scent and just wanted the moment to last forever...
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:46 pm

The taste of Venom's lips was quite interesting, spices mixed with peppermint, and she found that she absolutely loved it. She felt his hand leave her face and join the other at her back, pulling her even closer to the one who'd stolen her heart in just that short amount of time. He suddenly, and she wondered why but didn't question it. When he rested his head on her shoulder a muzzled into her neck, she smiled. So, he was a cuddler. She removed her arms from his neck and wrapped them around his back, rubbing it gently with one hand. She nodded once he gave a statement, agreeing with it. "Yeah, it was." She replied slightly breathlessly. She realized as they stood there holding each other that she didn't want the moment to ever end. But there was something she needed to tell him that was quite important. She tilted her head so her cheek was resting on his head. "Venom, there's something I need to tell you.." She said before pausing. She took a deep breath before continuing. "I...I'm half elf."
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:53 pm

pig i like pigs<3~becca(my friend posted that....couldnt stop her~~~)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:55 pm

(It's fine xD Tell her I said hi :3)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Venom was rejoicing in the wonderful atmosphere that surrounded them when she suddenly said that she was elf.He pulled back and smiled,a carefree smile."Hey,no worrys.Just look at me,i'm half castor and half wolf..."He said in a paranoid voice.Then he put his head back on her shoulder and sighed,a happy one.He put his hand on the small of her back and rubbed her shirt covering the soft skin.She smelled like honey and wildflowers,in his sense of...smell."You smell good."He moaned out and grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:59 pm

(this is my friend becca now Wink ) hello lol!
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:16 am

(Nice to 'meet' you! alien )

Cyanide shivered slightly as Vemon pulled away to look at her, and was relieved to find that he didn't think anything bad of her, especially because she was told my her mother that elves and wolves didn't like each other that much. She'd assumed her mother was lying and had apparently been correct in the matter. "Heh, you're my wolf." She whispered as he placed his head back on her shoulder. She couldn't help but smile at his happy sigh and set her cheek back on his head. She felt him rubbing her shirt at the small of her back, and she was sure if she could she'd purr. Her eyes widened something when he commented on her smell, and she giggled. "Thank you. Not bad yourself." She said with a hint of joking in her voice.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:58 am

Venom laughed a low and sexy one.He pulled back and looked her in the eyes."oh ya?"He smiled."Well,your my little elf."His eyes scanned down her tiny body and he grinned."Really?"He said about her comment on his smell."So...Are we just gonna stand here in this alleyway or are we going somewhere else?"He said and wiggled his eyebrows jokingly.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:19 am

Cyanide smiled. She loved the laugh that Venom had just given, and she wanted to hear it again. Really. And, this little elf is going to take you home. She said with a giggle. She realized again just how cold outside it was, and suddenly looked forward to getting home. She was exhausted, actually, and normally would have been in bed asleep by now, or drunk, though now she was happy to be tired, if it meant being with Venom.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 am

Venom gave her the laugh he did just moments ago distangled his body from hers."So,"He said,looking around."Where is home?"He glanced sideways at her through his yellow eyes and then glanced toward the front of the alleyway.He took her hand,liked feeling the pressure of it in his hand,and tugged her towards the parking lot where only a few cars were parked nearby."Because,obviously I don't have a home and if I don't have a home,then that means that I don't have a car either."He smiled half jokingly and half tense as he looked at their surroundings through narrowed glowing slits and gave a deep growl in the back of his throat.He smelled something on the air.....Pallixes.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:24 am

Cyanide gave the tiniest of sighs as Venom pulled away from her but she smiled up at him as he asked the question. Whe he made the little joke about the car shee giggled, and pointed to hers, a black SUV. Mine's over there. She said. When Venom growled, she raised a brow and stepped a bit closer to him, setting a hand lightly on his upper arm. Venom, what is it? She asked, looking up at him with fear and a bit of concern. She had no idea idea what was going on, and not knowing scared her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:10 am

The moment he smelled it,it was gone."Nothing.I think i'm just stressed out."He winced at the tenseness in his voice and tried to loosen up.He looked at her car."Nice ride."He smiled and a put a hand to the small of her back.He grinned down at her,and seized the moment to sneak in a kiss.He straitened back up and laughed."I got skills."
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:32 am

Cyanide looked up at him, and could tell it wasn't just stress that had caused Venom's growl because he felt and sounded tense. Though, she pushed the thought to the back of her mind. She smiled at his comment on her car, and thanked him, and gave a surprised sound when he kissed her. At his second sentence, she giggled. "That you do. Come on, let's get out of the cold." She said, taking his hand and tugging, heading toward her SUV.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:51 am

When she mentioned how cold it was,he could feel the cold gripping him,trying to pull him under.He shrugged it off and followed her to the SUV.It was big and it looked fairly new.He opened up her door and then got himself hoisted up into the car."Want me to drive?"He purred out,looking at her through lazy eyes.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:13 pm

Cyanide giggled and got in, looking over at him with a smile. "Well, I suppose if you want to, but it seems as if you've already decided." She said, pointing out the fact that he was already in the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:28 pm

"Mmmm.Wonderful how the brain works."He said,a hitch to his voice.He looked at her again before turning the key and started towards her place.After they were there he got out,a streak of confidence in his stride.He seemed,different.Where Venom was usually all sweet and caring,he almost seemed sexy and mysterious.He smirked up at her and then hoisted her to the ground.He looked at her through blazing golden eyes.His black hair creating a halo around his face as the moon penatraited it with its rays.He let his gaze slide lazily down her body,obviously in no hurry to look away or be ashamed.She might even like it,he didn't know.Not that he cared at that particular moment.He slid a arm across her shoulders,hugging her to him.He glanced down at her and smirked again,secrets playing at his lips.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:05 pm

Cyanide chuckled before leaning back against the seat. When they arrived at her place she was about ti get out when Venom suddenly opened her door and lifted her out, setting her on the ground. He seemed different somehow, and she wasn't sure if she liked it. He seemed all dark and mysterious, and it scared her a bit. Then she noticed his eyes slowly trailing her body, and she didn't feel as uncomfortable she she normally would have with other guys. "Like what you see?" She joked as she finally stepped forward, lightly punching his shoulder as she walked past toward her door.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Venom looked at her again,smirking."Indeed."He laughed dark and dangerous,waiting for her to unlock the door.He played with the hem of her shirt,sliding it up and down,fiddling with her hair.He looked to see if she was uncomfortable,still in his different mood and looked sideways at her.He came up behind her and nuzzled her neck,growling in the back of his throat as he did so.

(sorry it was so short... :3)
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:32 pm

(It's fine x3)

Cyanide jumped lightly when Venom touched her, and only giggled as he began toying with her shirt and hair. She didn't find it uncomfortable, in fact, she found it more funny and cute than anything, though when he muzzled into her neck with a lgrowl she felt herself ense up a bit, a it reminded her of the night she got her scar. She tok a deep breath to clear the memory and finally pushed open the door and flipping on the lights, thankful for the blast of heat that came from inside.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:09 am

Venom pulled back as he felt the tension inside of Cyanide.Then she opened the door and he could feel the heat blasting across him.He sighed,relieved,and went in after her.He looked around."Nice place."Venom said,walking back up to her and putting his arms around her.He sighed and put his head against her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Cyanide smiled, and said "Thank you." as Venom complimented her. When he came up to her and wrapped his arms around her, setting his head on her shoulder, she gave a contented sigh and closed her eyes, just enjoying the closeness. (Sorry it's so short >< My Xbox is being stupid)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:43 pm

(that kk!)

Venom pulled back,a sexy grin plastered onto his face.He went into the livingroom and sat down on the couch,having a sexy aroma around him.He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes,only opening one to peek at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide    Cyanide    - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cyanide
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: The Barking Spider-
Jump to: