Neko

A New Herd is Welcomed

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A New Herd is Welcomed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

A New Herd is Welcomed Empty
PostSubject: A New Herd is Welcomed   A New Herd is Welcomed Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 am

Silver had not long ago let another herd live on her herd's land along side her own, as the had no where to go.

Skullcrusher snorted as he snuffled around at the ground, exploring the new territory another had graciously let he and his herd live on until they found their own. He whinnied in joy, and Bloo and Lady came galloping, although he knew not where his mate and daughter were. They were probably out exploring th new lands. He whickered, and began grazing,and the other two did as well. (Sorry it's so short :/)
Back to top Go down
Aquafect

Aquafect

PostSubject: Re: A New Herd is Welcomed   A New Herd is Welcomed Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:38 am

Lila Sniffed around the grassed up lands. Fawna raced around, hopping and chasing nothing. Lila looked up at her foal. She pondered where Scullcrusher was. She snorted, summoning Fawna, and began trotting, Fawna cantering by her side. She went a little faster, testing Fawn's speed. Fawna ran faster. Lila came to an abrupt stop. She squinted, wondering, is that dark thing him?
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: A New Herd is Welcomed   A New Herd is Welcomed Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:52 am

Skullcrusher lifted his head to the sound of hoof beats. He snorted, and gave a smile as his ate and daughter finally came into view. He walked closer to them, and whinnied. Hey! Where have you been? He shouted to the brown and pink mare. Blue Lady and Bloody Crier walked up to meet them, smiling. The two mare were only half breeds, but were accepted all the same. Welcome, Miss. Said Lady. Bloo stayed back, however. She was the newest to join up with them, and still hadn't gotten used to the company.
Back to top Go down
Aquafect

Aquafect

PostSubject: Re: A New Herd is Welcomed   A New Herd is Welcomed Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:44 pm

She whinnied. But of exploring the new lands, my stallion. She replied. Fawna came up with a graceful landing, for she lept to the sky in a disgrace to fall upon the ground. She got up. So, daddy, what do we have to do today? The small foal asked, snorting as a butterfly landed on her nose an tickled it. Well,said the mare before her mate could answer. We are going to live on herd lands until we get our own. The foal ducked her head and looked up. Shall there be other foals for me to prance with? wondered the filly. Maybe..replied the mother.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: A New Herd is Welcomed   A New Herd is Welcomed Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Skullcrusher chuckled as his daughter fall to the ground. Yes..It is possible. But, we need more stallions in our herd. He said, second half directed mostly directed at his mate. He nuzzled Fawna's nose gently, before going to check on Lady and Bloo. He returned to his small family, the two half-breeds following along behind.
Back to top Go down
Aquafect

Aquafect

PostSubject: Re: A New Herd is Welcomed   A New Herd is Welcomed Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 am

Lilah sighed. Well, we can't just take in stallions. They need to be a special kind of breed- like us. Maybe, with special things they can do also. The more specials, the more our kind can populate more than we are now. It would be pretty swell, too. she said. Yeah, I know Mom. But still, we need foals too. Stallions and mares will.... get you know... old and pass away. Foals then will be strong, and young. said Fawna, trying to act intelligent.

Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: A New Herd is Welcomed   A New Herd is Welcomed Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Skullcrusher sighed. I know that, Lila. Te thing is, we're a rare breed. It'll be hard to find others like us. And, Fawna, you are right...Hey...are you calling me old? His said, acting like his was angry, and then he laughed. He nibbled gently on her stubby mane, and smiled at Lila. You, my daugjhter, are very smart. He said.
Back to top Go down
Aquafect

Aquafect

PostSubject: Re: A New Herd is Welcomed   A New Herd is Welcomed Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Daaaaad! She whined. She shook her mane. Well, we should start looking. I'll stay with fawna, and go with Blue Lady. Bloody Crier can go with you. Said the female. She usually takes over what people do. Well, mom.. started the filly. Not now dear, we need to go. said the mom.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: A New Herd is Welcomed   A New Herd is Welcomed Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 5:49 pm

(Not to be rude, but, I have NO idea how to respond to that O-O)
Back to top Go down
Aquafect

Aquafect

PostSubject: Re: A New Herd is Welcomed   A New Herd is Welcomed Icon_minitime1Tue May 15, 2012 5:21 pm

(LOL. Just post like an "Okay" He said as he set off. I'll let it slip, because I love you :3. No, just because I wanted to Razz lol! )
Back to top Go down
Aquafect

Aquafect

PostSubject: Herding   A New Herd is Welcomed Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:18 pm

The female led the horses, her head held high and ears listening. So far, she hasn't heard anything strange. It will be quite hard to find our kind.. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Herd is Welcomed   A New Herd is Welcomed Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A New Herd is Welcomed
Page 1 of 1