Neko

lena,a caster girl

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

lena,a caster girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

lena,a caster girl Empty
PostSubject: lena,a caster girl   lena,a caster girl Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:50 am

Lena walked out onto the road.Nobody in sight.This was a peice of cake.She rased her hands to the sky and muttered,"shura shura shura,
gron met fe teraso!
vas cre sandra!"She yelled up to the heavans and thunder boomed in the distance.Lightning struck the air.Stormclouds,and rain hit.The strong winds whipped her hair all over the place.Her intense green eyes seemed to glow.She made a fist and lightning struck a tree.She whirled her hand and a tornadeo formed.She closed her eyes.She was a natural.'Special.'She thought.'I'm special.'She put down her arms and everything stopped.She smiled and her favorite black skinny jeans were now torn.Her t-shirt that was plastered with black and bloody red,stuck out from her eyes.She straited her hair and turned around.Her car was a shiny black with silver streaks.She got in and started it,putting the gears in drive and drove to a quite library.She didn't expect anybody to bother her.......Or else.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
BladeRunner911

BladeRunner911

Awesomeness : 20
Location : Being a rebel on the streets with the Greasers in the 1960's

lena,a caster girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: lena,a caster girl   lena,a caster girl Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:55 pm

I was sitting at a library, reading some unknown book i found on the shelf. I sighed, flipping through the pages. So far, nothing had happened other than the fact some chick was broken hearted because some guy rejected her. I shut the book deciding it wasn't right for me, and put it back.
'Gosh, I really need something interesting to walk into my life, it's so utterly boring...' i thought. As i looked through another book i saw a girl enter the building. She had torn black skinny jeans, and a messy shirt. Did something bad happen to her? But she seemed quite calm and happy, ignoring the few strange stares she got from people walking by.
i watched as she searched the shelves looking for a book. i looked back down as she turned her head in my direction, and i flipped through the pages nervously. Did she see me staring? Great, now I'm even scaring girls away. I put the book back on the shelf and ran a hand through my gothic cut white hair, and looked back up. i realized she was at a closer shelf, intently looking for something.
i gulped.
'should i go say hi?' i thought to myself. 'No, you'll probably just screw it up...again.' that little negative voice in my head answered back. i shook my head. I was going to go over and say hello, i mean all that can happen is she says back off right? so i strode over to her and said casually,
"Hello."
Back to top Go down
http://mazzyhowell.deviantart.com/
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

lena,a caster girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: lena,a caster girl   lena,a caster girl Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:24 pm

(WARRIOR PAL!!!!!!!!!!!I've missed you SO much...)

Lena glanced sharply over at the guy who was staring at her and then her features softened as he seemed nervous and shy.'Maybe he's just.....different.Like me.'She thought and snuck another look at him.She jumped when he said hello and quickly regained herself."Hey..."She began akwardly,not knowing what to do as she rarely made any sophisticated moves in her spare time."You know,that book that you were reading,it's one of my favorites."She said,confidence slowly seeping its way back into her voice.Lena gave a quick smile,letting it hang there for another second before quickly cutting it off and playing with her jet-black hair.Her holly green eyes glowing as she watched him intently.

Her red,plush,full lips getting moistened as she nervously licked them.She studied him,but her eyes kept wondering towards his hair.It was so....unique.She realized that she was staring and quickly snapped her attention back to his handsome features,she couldn't help but notice.
Back to top Go down
BladeRunner911

BladeRunner911

lena,a caster girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: lena,a caster girl   lena,a caster girl Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:21 pm

(I've missed u too! It's been awhile sense we've talked!)

i looked at her and she said, "hey..."

OMG she didn't kick me! i looked at her and saw she was slightly uncomfortable. "you know that book you were reading, it's one of my favorites." she said, a little more confident. i watched her as we stood in silence, and i felt a little nervous. 'Say something to the girl dumb butt!' oi, that voice is going to be the death of me. Suddenly i realize she was looking at me with those beautiful eyes of hers. I smiled slightly, and realized she was looking at my hair. uh oh, did she think it was odd?? I mentally wanted to be born normal all the sudden.

"So..." i started awkwardly. "What kind of books do you like reading?" i had to of blushed 5 shades of red just then. I'm so pathetic. i saw her trying to hold a giggle, and i scratched the back of my head and looked away. I peeked through my eye lashes at her, and she was smiling slightly at me. I looked at her eyes, their bright green shining in the light. i looked back down, blushing again.

"This book you said you liked...you can have it if you want. I wasn't planning to take it anyway." I handed her the book and she looked at me a little surprised. I smiled at her reassuringly, willing her to take it. She took it from my hands.

"Thank you." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

lena,a caster girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: lena,a caster girl   lena,a caster girl Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:35 am

Lena practically beamed when he smiled at her.'Yes!I didn't make him throwup.'She thought and started to giggle when he blushed but quickly smothered it when he looked embaressed.Instead,she answered his question."I love to read romance novels,but with adventure,fun,and even a little danger in them."She breathed out,her tone becoming dreamy as she thought of all the books she had read,and would read.She snapped out of it and quickly and gave a suprised look when he said that she could have the book,and that he wasn't going to read it.He smiled at her so beautifully that she found herself take it,its weight in her hand,and whispering a soft,thankyou.Lena hesitated and then stuck her hand out slowly."I'm....I'm Lena."She said,her eyes expectant and nervous.

'OH MY GOD.....OH MY GOD.......CRAP!!!!!'She thought suddenly.'What if he doesn't like me?What if he doesn't take my hand?What if he just stares at it and then gets up and leave?oh....my....god.....What if he thinks i'm...UGLY?'The thoughts jumbled around in her head,confusion sweeping across her face.Outside,rain and hail had started to come down.Of course,brought by her confusion.Lena's eyes looked at anywhere but his face.She stared at his hands,his legs,her feet,the books,the cieling,his stomach......his chest.She stopped at his chest.She saw how it slowly raised up and down as he drawed his breath.She realized that she was standing very close to him and felt a small buzz of electricity,a haze of fog that was ready to be wisped away.

She bit her lip and then fiercely blushed as she came back to reality,and finaly,against her will,looked into his eyes.He had amazing eyes.Lena sucked in a breath and still had her hand outstretched,waiting for him to reach out,and take it.

(Sorry to switch gears on you,but would it be ok if I switched this story over to first-chair?For Lena's part,anyway.I'm getting tired of saying,she,Lena,she,her.Sorry but it's kinda more fun when I use I and me.)
Back to top Go down
BladeRunner911

BladeRunner911

lena,a caster girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: lena,a caster girl   lena,a caster girl Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:27 pm

(yesh, i don't mind if you go over to first-person. I agree, i like first person a lot better too XD)

i looked at her fondly, and she stuck her hand out to me. "I'm...I'm Lena."

Lena...i smiled slightly and she looked away from me. She looked at everything but me, and i couldn't stop repeating that beautiful name of her in my head. I realized we were standing really close, and sparks were filling me with warmth. Then she bit her lip, looking at my chest and finally met my eyes. My deep sky blue eyes shone as i met her glowing green ones. And then i knew it, i finally had a purpose. I wanted to purr in delight but i held it down and shook her still out stretched hand.

"I'm Forrest..." I said, and she smiled at me. "I think you have a beautiful name..." i said. She blushed lightly but didn't take her eyes from mine. I looked at her beautiful features, a few stray strands of hair hung in her face making her look innocent and cute. Suddenly i heard a burst of laughter coming from the front entrance. I knew those laughs, and i wanted to run and climb a tree right now.

I turned to see four well muscled, rude, obnoxious football playing teens that loved to pick on me constantly. not only that, they were a threat to my family...those mutts. Suddenly i realized Lena was fidgeting in front of me and i turned my attention back to her. Then another worry hit me...what if they harmed her? I mentally hissed.

"um...Lena...you want to go hang some where? Like...maybe go grab a coffee?" I gazed at her with pleading worried eyes and she looked at me surprised. crap i knew it...i pushed her to far. But this was urgent if they saw me...i didn't mind if they hurt me but i couldn't stand the thought of them hurting Lena.

(would it be okay if Forrest was a werecat? I mean I've been really into werwolves and stuff lately and was wondering if i could add some of that in there? or just Forrest or neither if not...i was just wondering. and btw there kind of the unique kind of weres...its hard to explain but there not like the hollywood creatures n stuff.)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

lena,a caster girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: lena,a caster girl   lena,a caster girl Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:29 am

( Razz Course!!!!!!I don't care.It's been forever!!!)

I froze on the name Forrest.It was...marvelous.I drew in a shaky breath and then heard laughter coming from the front entryway.I switched my gaze over that way and saw some jocks heading towards this way.I groaned inwardly.'Why jocks?'I thought and made a mental note to make it storm over the jocks heads.Whe Forrest requested that we go get some coffee,I stirred and met his eyes in suprise.'He really wants to go somewhere with ME?'I thought,bewildered,and blushed fiercley.

"Um,sure."I said,still looking into his eyes when i added,"Anything to get away from these jocks..."I giggled and realized that my hand was still in his.I looked down at our hands intertwined and then quickly snapped them back up.I felt a wave of nervousness roll through me as I panicked.I looked down at our hands again and then his face,then our hands,then the jocks,then the door.Finally I let out a deep breath and tugged on his hand towards the back door."Come on."I said."This way we don't have to run into a complete suicide spree over there."I jerked my head in the directions of the jocks teasing a 16 year old boy by taking his book and making him jump for it.

Our hands still joined,I pulled him out the door and into the night.A blast of cold air blew my hair back from my face and goosebumbs formed on my arms.I stopped suddenly and looked at him."Where to?"I asked and cocked my head to the side,watching the lamp outside cast his features into a hazy glow.'God he's hot.'I thought and then instantly blushed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
BladeRunner911

BladeRunner911

lena,a caster girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: lena,a caster girl   lena,a caster girl Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:47 pm

I was surprised when she seemed happy to go somewhere with me. No one bothered to glance at me, unless they were being jerk nuggets…but she agreed to go somewhere with me.

I let her lead me outside, where it was dark and windy. I pressed closer to her, trying to shield her from the chilly winds.

“Where to?” she asked, and I froze a moment. Where to? Then I remembered my mother’s favorite shop she always used to talk about.

“Why don’t we go to Martin’s coffee?” I suggested. She nodded her head and I smiled at her, and we walked in silence to Martin’s coffee. Strange thing is no one called Martin ever had anything to do with the coffee shop.

XXX

We walked into the coffee shop, glad to be out of those annoying winds. There was a guy, maybe a little older than me, sitting in a corner table reading a book. His shaggy brown hair covering his eyes, but could obviously still see the pages some how. I looked to my other side and saw a young couple in a booth table eating face. Ew, I've never understood why people do that in public.

We walked up to the only guy working there who was leaning against to counter lightly playing a radio and reading a newspaper.

“Excuse me um…sir? Can we get just two lattes please?” he glanced up and looked us two over then nodded. I smiled at him and I sat us in a booth table. I've always been a privacy person; it’s a cat thing I think.

“Sorry if this is weird and unexpected and all…” I started to apologize. When the same guy brought us our lattes already and I paid him. I looked at her and her beautiful green eyes again. ‘Dang she’s just so…gorgeous.’ I thought, and blushed immediately. ‘what if she doesn't except me as her mate…?’ I thought, and got a sick feeling but her voice broke my thoughts.

“You ok? You look a little pale…”

(Sorry about the name of the coffee shop, first thing that popped into my head XD I’m in a weird mood right now too lol)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

lena,a caster girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: lena,a caster girl   lena,a caster girl Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:03 pm

(It kk!) I instantly felt grateful when we got inside where it was warmer.I saw a guy reading and two people making out.How could people do that?I grimaced and then we sat down.Our drinks came almost immeadiately and I sipped mine,looking up at him.I stopped and set it down,cocking my head at him."Are you alright?You look a little pale..."I said and without thinking,lean across the table to brush a stray peice of hair off his forehead.When my fingers touched his head,I felt a bolt of electricity run through me and I jumped.But I couldnt recoil my touch to his hand.I kept it there,feeling like it was right,confusion clouding my thought.I opened my mouth to say something but I couldnt find the right words.So instead I closed my eyes and tilted my head back,taking pleasure in feeling his hand in mine,my other hand in his hair.
Back to top Go down
BladeRunner911

BladeRunner911

lena,a caster girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: lena,a caster girl   lena,a caster girl Icon_minitime1Thu May 09, 2013 7:17 pm

I was surprised when she leaned across the table and brushed a stray piece of hair from my eyes. I immediately felt a bolt of electricity run through me from her touch. I closed my eyes, waiting for her to coil back, and look at me like I was a freak or something. But she didn’t. Instead, I opened my eyes to see her with her eyes closed and a look of happiness on her face.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and saw me staring at her. Her face turned red and she pulled away reluctantly.

“Sorry…” she mumbled and took a sip of her coffee averting her gaze from me. I smiled a little, my cat purring at how cute she was.

“It’s fine…” I said, and the rest of the time we just sat in silence. After we were done we got up and left the coffee shop, and arrived to not so windy night. It must have died down sense we were last out here, but it was still slightly chilly. I can’t wait for summer, it’s almost here.

“Um…what now?” I heard her soft, gentle voice and I looked at her.

“Um…I’m not sure. I might have to get home soon…” I hoped with everything that he wasn’t home. I knew my brother wouldn’t be, sense he was with friends tonight.

“Oh…ok.” I felt a pang of guilt for having to leave Lena here…maybe I could walk her home and make sure she’s safe. I didn’t want anything, and nothing ever would, hurt my mate. I also realized she didn’t know what I was or what she was to me.

“I could walk you home or something? I really wouldn’t feel good if something happened to you out here.” she nodded and I walked beside her as she led the way. My senses were on their highest alert, turning my head and seeing the slightest movements. I had my cat eyes and cat hearing on the night, always. It’s something I always do.

(Sorry if it was to long >.< i tend to write A LOT when i do XD)
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

lena,a caster girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: lena,a caster girl   lena,a caster girl Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2013 5:15 pm

(It's fine ^-^) I sighed happily after the events that had followed,he was walking me home.I felt a surge of happiness and my converse made slight squeking noises on the cement.I rolled my eyes and took them off,both of them dangling from my right hand.My socks were white and would get dirty if I left them on,so I took them off as well but threw them into a nearby dumpster."I didn't want to hold them."I said when I came back to Forrest.We were crossing McHackney Park,and I saw a swing set."Ooohhh!Can we go swing?!"I yelled as light raindrops began to patter down softly,seeping through my clothes and into my hair.I didn't care.I loved the rain.I shed off my top shirt,revealing a grey tank-top underneath.My black hair curling with humidity.My ripped shorts snugged my thighs as I raced over to the swings without Waiting for an answer From him and jumped into the swing stomach-first.I giggled and hung over the swing while it rockedback and forth,makingmy longhair swishover the ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lena,a caster girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: lena,a caster girl   lena,a caster girl Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

lena,a caster girl
Page 1 of 1