Neko

A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A Family in Need (Rockeh?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

Awesomeness : 15
Location : At the wedding. She and Tato are getting married, didn't you know?

A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Family in Need (Rockeh?)   A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:02 pm

"We're normally well stocked up, especially on marsh rabbits and birds." He smiled, stepping back so she could take some aswell.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

Awesomeness : 20

PostSubject: Re: A Family in Need (Rockeh?)   A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Flurrytail grabbed a small rabbit, and nodded to Sunpaw. Fanks. She said through the rabbit, before following Blizzardkit.

Snowkit had cleaned up all the dirty moss, which was soon replaced with fresh moss. What now? She asked excitedly
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A Family in Need (Rockeh?)   A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:33 pm

"Sticks and stones and thorns." She said, pulling a bramble from one bed and tossing it towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: A Family in Need (Rockeh?)   A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:44 pm

She pulled and threw sticks, bavoided the thorns. She'd have Blizzardkit take care of those. Blizzardkit than burst into the den, dropping a mouse in front of Snowkit, then running to their nest to eat his. Flurrytail then walked in, and settled in the nest next to Blizzardkit. Snowkit walked over to the nest, and began eating her mouse. Rosepaw...would you like to share this rabbit? It's more than I could eat. Flurrytail said, winking.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A Family in Need (Rockeh?)   A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:42 pm

She hesitated, then replied "sure." She crouched down next to Flurrytail, and paused.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: A Family in Need (Rockeh?)   A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Flurrytail raised an "eyebrow". There a problem? She asked.

Snowkit and Blizzardkit at their mice, chewing noisily, only to be shushed by their motjhe.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A Family in Need (Rockeh?)   A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:30 pm

"Would you like any more first?" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: A Family in Need (Rockeh?)   A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:32 am

Flurrytail shook her head. No, you go ahead. She said. She licked a paw, and watched her kits.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A Family in Need (Rockeh?)   A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Rosepaw finished the last few bites, sitting up. "Thank you very much." She mewed, dipping her head.
Back to top Go down
PoptartJamm

PoptartJamm

PostSubject: Re: A Family in Need (Rockeh?)   A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:44 am

(Sorry I haven't been posting. I was on vacation :/)

FLurrytail Smiled. You're very welcome. She said. She lept up suddenly, as Snowkit and Blizzardkit were wrestling around with their food. After a scolding from their mother, they settled down and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rockeh
Admin
Rockeh

PostSubject: Re: A Family in Need (Rockeh?)   A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:37 am

(No worries, my smartphones dead so my access is limited :/)

I dunno what to post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Family in Need (Rockeh?)   A Family in Need (Rockeh?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Family in Need (Rockeh?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2