Neko

Torture of the heart

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Torture of the heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Torture of the heart Empty
PostSubject: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Gayni screamed. Her throat was hoarse from screaming, but she knew no other way to express her pain. Her brother pressed the button again. I... don't... I don't have... any magic... left She gasped. Her brother growled and pressed it again. It was like this every day. She was no longer a free spirit.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

Location : Try Checking your closet....If you can't find me there, you may want to have a little look in the fridge...

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:36 am

Um....I know this topic is quite old but....I kind of have muse Surprised *holds up muse*

A slim guy was sitting down on a bench, his head all the way back, staring straight up at the sky. His dark-black bangs had fallen over his face so many times that he didn't even bother to brush them back. So....bored.... his mind moaned, over and over. Theres just nothing exiting....going on...anymore.... Sighing, he pushed himself up after a few minutes and stretched, suddenly hearing a loud scream. "Hm?" he smirked and looked around, trying to figure out what direction it came from. "Ugh...Thats so disturbing...." he sighed, relising that the screaming was still going. He streched one more time and slowley started walking in the direction where the sound came from.

Sorry.... Have no idea what scene your topics in >.<
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:32 am

(Glad ta meet ya!)

Her brother snarled at her and left, kicking her in the ribs on his way out. She lay on the floor. Once again, her brother had pushed her to exactly the right amount. She wasn't going to die, but neither could she escape out of the open door. It was torture. She shook her multicolored hair and began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

Location : Try Checking your closet....If you can't find me there, you may want to have a little look in the fridge...

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:44 am

Very Happy score! A welcoming.... Razz

His face was in a smirking frenzy until he tripped over a rough tree root that was sticking out of the ground and fell down. "Ah......seriously...!" he gritted his teeth a tad and sighed loudly, before focusing on what was in front of him. Before he could try to get up, something caught his eye. There, he could see an open door, and inside was a girl on the ground. He frowned, kicking his foot until it got untangled and got up, and slowly walked up to the door. He looked around to see if anyone else was inside before quickly going in and keeling down in front of her. "Um..are...are you ok?" He wasn't really that good with girls. As a matter of fact, no really with anyone. He was a bit on the shy side.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:12 am

She saw the dark figure kneeling in front of her, and immediately thought it was her brother. She cringed and tried to curl up into a ball but cried out when her rib stopped her. She lay on the floor gasping and tried to get up. Leaning on one elbow, she raised her head and saw that it was not her brother. Who are you? Her voice was gentle and soft. Her eyes were also multicolored, one silver and the other bright violet.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:58 am

He flinched slightly and pulled back when she tried to curl up, and almost jumped when she cried out. "I..um....My names...uh..." he cringed and quickly tilted his head down. "I'm Zak..and..Well....I thought you...might of needed a little bit of help.." he frowned and looked up again. "What happened to you? You look completely...uh...not very well...." He let out a little big of a cry when he saw her eyes weren't exactly the same color. I bet I look like some kind of fool... he frowned and slightly looked past her, trying not to look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:10 am

She could see that this person was shy. She snorted when he suggested that she didn't look well. [b]I do need help... but you can't help. Nobody can.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:43 am

He frowned a bit. "Well....I was just wondering...why you were curled up on the floor like that....?" he shrugged a bit before sighing, standing up again, then curiously waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:02 am

She closed her eyes for a moment before looking at him again.I can't move. My rib is broken. And whats the point? I havenowhere to go. She looked up at him, squinting slightly. Her eyes were full of nothing but defeat. Of course, nobody could help her at all, but this man looked as if he could barely help himself. Her case was hopeless, but she was glad from the company, as it distracted her from her many injuries.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:30 pm

"Ehh.." He barley kept himself from flinching again. "Your ribs broken? Well in that case, you certainty need to go to a hospitable" He sighed as he fiddled with a flip-phone he snatched out off his pocket. "Erm..." he muttered. "Phone can't get a signal.....seriously? At this time?" Gritting his teeth a tad again, he 'gently' shoved it back in his pocket. "Well, Ma'am, Theres sure to be someone around here that can help you". What did she mean by 'No-one can help'? The question dwindled in his head until he looked down at her again. "Do you need help getting up...?" He bent down again, then reached both hands out for her.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:29 pm

She looked up and watched him fiddle with the phone. She stared at him until he asked her if he could help.her up. She shrunk back slightly from his outstretched hands.I can't leave. If he comes back hell will break loose. And he'll just break them again anyway. She peered at him.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:06 am

"Hmm?" He frowned, tilting his head the slightest. "He? whos he?" He blinked plainly, again starting to look around.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:10 am

She started to answer, but her eyes widened in terror. He was standing in the door. She pointed one shaking hand in his direction and nearly collapsed in fear.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:59 pm

"Eh..eh?" he turned to also see the man in the doorway. He doesn't look like the sort of person you would mess with he thought, gulping slightly. "Er..Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:00 am

He smoothed his black hair back and examined him with dark brown eyes. His stance was defensive yet extraordinarily calm and his face was rendering on the banks of being ever so slightly amused.As you are in my home, I feel obliged to ask the same.Gayni was now nearly hyperventilating, she tried to struggle up, but her brother just twitched his head towards her, and she dropped back to the ground, shrieking in pain.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:51 am

He flinched and stepped back slightly when she screamed, quickly looking down at her before up at the strange man again. "Well, I found this lady in "your" house, and she looked like she needed help" A very small slight smirk grew across his face. "Hm..I wonder..." He took a deep breath and tilted his head down, gently closing his eyes. After about a few seconds, his eyes flashed open. He turned and sharply pointed at Gayni. "She is under some sort of spell, am I right?" he muttered loud enough for him to hear, his voice slightly sharper.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:51 pm

His jaw set and he stepped forward.This is none of your concern.He was right, she was under a binding spell. Whenever the owner wanted her to feel pain, she felt it. He enjoyed it. Gayni lay on the ground, seemingly passed out.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 am

He frowned, giving Gayni one last quick glare. "Well, I'm sure it isn't- But you have someone passed out on the floor" Sighing, he shoved his hand quickly down his jeans pocket and pulled out a long, colourful wand-thing. "Tch.....I can hardly do this, but I suppose I could do a little of it.." he mutterd, now holding the wand firmly in his grasp. "Hm......what was the spell again..?" He went on muttering to himself before turning and pointing the wand down at Gayni. He huffed in annoyance, now stareing up at the roof. "Oh...right...zaklęcie ~ usunąć!"

....The spell either removes the last spell set on her, or turns the last spell into a different spell~ Pfft. I guss you decide Razz
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:35 pm

He jumped forward to try and stop him, too late.Fool! Now she will never wake up! He stepped forward to hit him. He was lying. She would wake, but she would kill any human in sight. He didn't want to accept that. He stepped back and looked at her.I'm moving her to a more discrete part of the forest. Get out of my home and forget what you saw.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:39 pm

"Hu-Huh?" He ducked down when he tried to hit him. Hm....The spell shouldn't do that. He shook his head quietly. "Alright~ I'm gone" He muttered, putting his hands up in the air, quickly edging past the man in the door-way. His wand was still in a firm and tight grip in his hand as he walked several meters away from the house. Now....I'm not going to give up so easily the thought lingered in his mind as he bent down to a small flower. "Hm....No need for words this time" he gently tapped the end of his wand down on the small flower, making a large cloud of dust appear around it. A few seconds later, the dust faded and in the flower's place was a small metal ball. Zak went a bit silent for a minute. His eyes widened as a small propeller burst from a hole on top of it and started spinning. "Technology" Zak grinned, scooping the small whirling ball into the palm of his hands. "Okay, small tiny flying-robotic thing. I want you to follow them when they leave, got it?" He felt absolutly ridiculous talking to something like that, but the small ball-thing started slowly rolling around in response. Zak grinned again, holding his hands in the air to let it take off. It whirled a couple of times before speeding off towards the house, leaving Zak standing there watching it.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:39 am

He gathered her up and stood, turning to run out of the house. He took her to a remote part of the forest, where he bound her to a tree in handcuffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torture of the heart   Torture of the heart Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Torture of the heart
Page 1 of 1