Neko

What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:36 pm

She knelt down when he collasped. "Bot!" she looked up at it. Bot went down, aswell. It's small arms reached out and picked Basil up, and placed him on it's back. "come on!" she said, starting to walk towards a nearby town. Bot followed.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Basil made a soft moan as he was carried, slightly conscious but still somewhat unconscious.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:45 pm

She sighed, looking down at the steaming hot sands. "at least YOU don't feel anything..." she turned to bot, still walking foward. "you'r just a pile of metal" finally, she arrived at a small town. Loads of people were walking every where, here and there. "ok.." she mumbled, looking around. "HEY! can anybody tell me where a hospitable is?" she called out randomly. She turned around, and right in front of her was a sign saying "hospitable". "uh...yeah...here" she chuckled a bit before entering, Bot following close behind.

YOU play the people in the hospitable XD
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:51 pm

(Pfff. I'm gonna go make Dr.Shamal, then bring 'im in here. :3 I'll use him, and then go make his char profile. ;D)

Dr.Shamal opened his office door, his eyes widened at the three."Ahh. Come in, come in. Especially when Basil seems badly wounded...And for a delightful woman like you."He said, waving a hand for the group to come in.

Basil made yet another soft moan, as if the blood had been trailing...which it had.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:54 pm

She eyed him carefully, then slowly wondered in, Bot still following close.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:59 pm

"Ahh. Well, looks like Dino hurt another Vongola member.... That Pezzo di merda.."Shamal huffed lightly."Go ahead, put 'im up on here."He said, patting the hospital bed lightly.

Basil made a slight twitch, but stayed unconscious.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Bot bleeped and went up to the bed, gentley tilting to a side, making Basil roll on it. Bot went back to Vixy's side.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:04 pm

"If your patient enough, please step out of the room. I need to make sure Tsuna's CEDEF apprentice of Tsuna's dad is okay."Shamal said, as if trying to shoo them for a moment.

Basil bled slightly on the bed, there was a slight sigh from his mouth. The only thing that mattered, was that he was breathing.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:10 pm

"...Mkay then..." Vixy said, walking out of the room, following by Bot. She closed the door behind it, sitting on the seat. "Bot..." she looked over at him, who was transforming himself into a tiny "mouse". Now, Bot was, of coarse, the size of a mouse. And looked like a mouse. "you know.." she said, looking at the door. Bot understood and went to the door, pulling himself under it, then quickly but quietly running behind the desk.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:33 am

Shamal had been observing Basil's tatters, he then stepped out."He's fine. Just covered in tatters and has a bleeding arm. He only collapsed because how weak his body was from the previous fight with Superbi Squalo."He said, glancing at Vixy.

Basil had a slight headache, and yet moaned because of it. He then carefully sat up, and wandered over to Shamal. He popped his head out, and looked at Vixy."Ciao."He made a little wave, but then held his head with that hand he had used, sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:05 am

She forced a smile, eyes slowley going to Bot, who was peeping his small head out from under the desk. "you...are a person of fight.." she mumbled to Basil quietly.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:49 pm

"Heh. Well, Thou mustn't fight much. But thy manages. Courage, bravery, passion, smarts, wits, and skills are the basics to fights. Not all just strength, just skills, smarts, and wits and so on."Basil said, now squeezing between the door and Shamal, wandering over to the seat and sitting down quietly.

"Ugh. Basil, you really need a better vocabulary...Well, all that it matters is that he's safe. I'm concerned why Squalo and Dino would hurt this poor kid..."Shamal said, thinking to himself, wondering why they would have done that.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:36 am

She smirked lightley and went and sat down next to Basil, lost in thought. (OMG i has no muse....it ran away and got squashed by a car xD!)"So....where you you live?" she asked again, hoping he would answer. "i can go absolutely anywh-" Bot, now in his real form, turned swiftly and glared at Vixy. She ignored Bot and continued. "i can travel anywhere. I travel for a living"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 am

Basil made a small nervous 'Ahem' of clearing his throat, then he spoke."Well. I actually just wander around...I mean, I live with the Vongola famglia, but you'd might not where they live.."He actually spoke normal for once, he was just nervous at the time.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:57 am

She tilted her head the slightest, then looked down and thought about what he said. He spoke normal for once. Well, he had to. Bot bleeped quietly and floated over to Basil.

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Basil looked up at the Bot, and blinked innocently.

(Muse. Dead. As. HELL.)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:08 pm

(Mm i was just going to say that )_( oh god up to 42$..SH!T mums gonnna KILL ME >.< CRAP!)

She sighed, standing up. Bot was suddenly bleeping hard over and over again. "what is it, Bot?" she asked, confused, tilting her head. Bot didn't respond and quickly threw himself up the roof, sending him up in the sky. It made a giant hole in the roof. Vixy gasped and covered her hands, then looked over at the doctor. "ummm...." was all she could say before racing down and hurtling herself out the door.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:36 pm

"...There goes the roof again...Another hole in the roof."Dr. Shamal did a facepalm, then just closed the door a little too hard making it fall off it's hinges."There goes the door again too..!"He said with a sigh, glancing at the broken door.

Basil giggled, but then suddenly chased after Vixy, not wanting to be left alone.

Last edited by PewDiePie on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:10 pm

(haha lol there goes the roof. OH CRAP there goes the door. NO NOT THE LAPTOP! OH NO NOT MY BURGER!!! ANYTHING BUT MY BURGER! Shocked !)

Vixy kept running past all the people and houses, until she was standing in an open field. It stretched as far as the eye could see. "Bot?" she called out, looking around. She heard continual beeping, but couldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Basil had been following quite close behind, but stopped behind her and stood there panting. He glanced up at her lightly, but then looked down at the ground continuing to pant as if Squalo had attacked him again. He then stood up straight, and gazed around with slight panic."Someone's near.."He said, summoning his Metal Edge weapon out of blue flames, and standing his ground just in case.

(My god. Perfect song for the battle that might happen: Panic! At The Disco: Let's Kill Tonight. |D)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:50 pm

"hmm?" she mumbled, pretending not to hear him, but her hand crept up and hovered over her sword that was fitted in a large holder. She stopped calling out for bot and listened for anything else that was out there besides her and Basil
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:04 pm

"Ushishishishi..."Could be heard somewhere, but it seemed to echo in the field.

"Bel.."Basil murmured, glancing around again.

"Let's kill tonight.."Bel had whispered to himself, but didn't show himself yet.

(Ohjeez. Muse. Low. Derp.)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:14 pm

(BWAHAHAHAHA evil BUNZYS!)

She smirked and looked around, nervous. She stepped back and something she stepping on made a rough cracking sound. "wha?" she stepped forward, turned around, and picked a small piece of metal up."thats...hmm...part of bot" she mumbled. she drew her sword, making a horrible piercing sound. The large blade caught the suns rays and shone brightly. "show yourself!" she yelled, looking around, both nervous and curious.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:30 am

Bel suddenly had just appeared behind her, "Why should I show myself?"He purred lightly, waving his hand holding 3 daggers."It's much more fun to hide, especially when you have my enemy with you."He then whispered in her ear, but then licked her neck like the creeper he was and quickly had disappeared.

"Neh.."Basil murmured, but then gazed up, seeing a slight bit of daggers. He then stumbled a bit forward, after being shoved by Bel. The daggers had came down towards Basil, he had nearly dodged each one but was hit in the same arm."Gh.."He gripped his arm, but then carefully took the dagger out. His arm once again soaking with blood already, he kept his grip on his arm and glanced at Vixy.'We need to get out of here, now.'He thought, still looking at Vixy.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:13 am

"eeeeeeuuuWWWWW!" She screamed, stumbling back-wards, landing on her butt. She shook her head quickly and gained conceniss (lol wat?), after forcing herself up. She almost fell back again as the daggers hit, but gasped when Basil got hit. She cringed but not much. "oh...." she wrapped her hand around his waist and helped him up, then turning her neck to study his arm. "you....are bad-lucks favorite" she muttered as she dragged him under a nearby tree. She got him in the shade, dropping her sword next to him, barley missing him. She lay him down gently and took him arm carefully. "oh GOD where is bot when you need him?" she demanded to herself, but soon enough clicking her fingers she pulled out a roll of bandage paper. "here" she said softly, carefully wrapping some around his arm then pinning it with her bobby-pin. She tore off the rest and stuffed it back in her pocked. "try not to move it" she murmured, knowing it sounded stupid. "with any luck, that weirdo will go away..." she felt her body stiffen at the sound of movment, and trying not to show it, she got a bit tense. She looked at him, then said lightly; "what does this person have anything to do with you"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)   What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What...Happened..?(Someone.Post.I'm.Getting.BORED.)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Noahs Ark :: The Free Lands-
Jump to: