Neko

zila's mission

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

zila's mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyKit

SkyKit

Awesomeness : 20

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:30 am

Zila sat down on a bench, staring at the full-moon in the star-spotted sky. "im never gonna get this done" she thought as she looked around. "i don't want to be a ninja..i mean, im only 11......" she sighed, flipping open her phone. "Ok, so whats the catch with the dead place?" she asked he answerd. "Its a place where you find bones and skeletons" he replyed. “yeah, I think I know that" she mumbled. “but why am I looking for a skeleton?" confussed, she listend to a very serious voice. “you need to bring a bone back for me" she listend to him say. “WHAT? If I get caught digging up some mans grave I’ll go to jail!" she whisperd loudley. “Enough with the whispering!. Thats why I have sent you here. Because nobodys ever around. And no, you do not have dig up somebodys grave. The bones will come to you." he said in a very serious voice. “Please I’m not in the mood for jokes. Its midnight!" she yawned, trying to prove her point. “ahh. Good timing, then. have to do more om my magic, so I will send you a carrier pidgeon. he hung up, and a few secends after, Zila heard cooing. The black and brown spotted pidgeon dropped a letter in her lap, then flew off. "Alright, what do we have here then?" she said quietly to herself, unraveling the scroll. It read- "Ok, Zila. Bring me back a bone off a skeleton. Have you heard of walking skeletons?" intantly she frooze and bit her lip. She crunched the paper a bit. Did he mention......walking skeletons? Being afraid of the dark is one thing, but meeting a skeleton? NOOOOOOOO nononono. She sat there, staring into space, when she forced herslef to keep reading. "
Rumours are terribly large that every midnight, a single skeleton comes wandering around the grave-yard, and so, your task is to slice a bone off and bring it to me. Finding ones going to be easy; in fact, it will find you. They have a very violent nature, and have a thing for killing anything they see. Getting away is the bit that i havent quite figured out yet- but i'm sure you'll figure something out. And dont fail me!!!"
Now, she thought. An 11 year old girl- killing a skeleton. How was that even possible? Well, Zila was quite sure she would die of a heart attack before the skeleton would kill her.

-Story (history of Zila)

She was 7 when she was captured....yes, she could remember it perfectley......

Her terrified parents' screams.....her being dragged away.....
He was the one who killed them. He was an evil sorcera, and he forced her into ninja training.She hated it. And he said she was a failure, because she wasent brave enough. Every night, she slept outside, under a tree with no blankets or covers. His house was in a clearing in a big forest.

This was going to be tricky. She sat on the bench and waited, jumping at ever sound she heard. "Wish i had a coat" she thought, holding herself while her teeth chatterd away. "Jeez.....i'd rather do a week of training non-stop then meet some myth....waaaaait a sec....." she thought, looking up at the dark sky. "How do i know hes not lying? how do i know that hes not just playing a trick on me? Actully, it probley dosent even exist.....could it?"

Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:41 am

(((This looks very interesting and I would love to join you if you'll allow! I don't think I have Rpd with you yet.. It will be fun I think! Very Happy)))
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:03 pm

(lol ok ^^! like it says, i need a skeketon!)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:25 pm

(I have no muse to make a skeleton just now, but if You despiratly need me to at some point, I might. but we shall see Very Happy)

She walked slowly into The Graveyard, red eyes shimmering as she simply looked at the ground and moved expertly around. The gravel road leading up should have made her terribly loud, feet crunching as she walked. But the girl had a sort of grace and walked with barely any noise at all. Her short, dark hair looked black in the low light and the crimson streaks showed up briliantly, as if catching every bit of leftover light they could. Shaking her head and mumbling softly, she put on a quirky black hat with patches of grey and buttons on it. It was still stylish on her.

long legs moving her easily enough through the place, she paused. A scent, carried on the soft breeze had cought her attention. No one ever came here dang it! Why would they? Silly little people all spooked by it. Honestly she didn't think she would have been even if she still did count as one of them. Oh well. Time to see this for herself. Keeping low she walked through the rows of graves untill she found some statue that was for someone. It was typical, having an angel carved out, beauty captured suprisingly well. A must look at for afterwards. She didn't stick around at this particular time of the night, though she didn't have much to worry about. But she always cought rumors, and danger was something she would senceably avoid when possible. As she turned a corner she spotted it. The source of the new scent. A young girl, probably a bit from her early teens. Hmm. Interesting to say the least.

But now what? She didn't fancy introducing herself at the moment. Then again, seeing what this youngster was doing here was something at least that held her interest. Of course, so did the gothic arcitacture of a nearby church, but she couldn't even enter that anyways. Sad state of affairs today. just please let her not find out. That was her 'at least' for the situation. Not good to have that kind of word out. At least those who knew, were of the same likeness and therefor she didn't have to worry about it. Siting on the edge of the cube shaped platform the marble statue was on, she waited, considering options and waiting for a good moment.

(I'm sure my spelling is terrible, but please try to forget it. I fail far too often. Maybe my teachers can fix me...)
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:31 am

She leant against her long swords, sighing to herself. was there someone else here too? yes....she knew it. She got up, and left them behind. She walked a little further along the rows of tomb-stones. (meh i has nothing else to write)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:34 am

Nara watched the girl through half closed eyes, like a cat that was half asleep. But Nara was always very much alert. Not like she needed to sleep anyways. She looked at her daggar, safe in a sheath on her belt. She didn't need one when dealing with humans, but there was one creature suposedly here that she had a bit to worry about from. Red eyes changing to a more normal color, green, she got off her perch and stood in a small patch of moonlight. With her head tilted slightly she looked at zila. Why was she here anyways. Nara only came because she had a bit of a history with the place, but that was her buisness. A large crow, black as the night when the moon wasn't out, cawed. It glided down on quiet wings, but was still loud enough to have heard. He perched on Nara's shoulder and looked over at Zila in a curious manner.
((Ahhhhh! Dead muse!!))

Last edited by MonsterEternal on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:04 pm

(WHAT DOES muse mean? amusement?)

She jumped at the sound of the raven. She looked around again. Why was she hearing things? Oh well. She kept on walking, the sound of the cool breeze scraping across the tomb-stones
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:57 pm

((Haha, no darlin' it means like, an idea or thought. When you have a lot of ideas, or things to write and think they are good you could say you have good muse. For our definition I find it dificult to fully explain though xD))

Ignara(that is her full first name Razz) scoffed quietly. What did this girl think she was to be comeing here and walking around so carelessly? Puting her hair up it a short poytail that flared out showing off the bright red, she started towards Zila. Her eyes swirled, the green showing occasional tinges of birghter red. Yeah. This must be a human. She always found it dificult to control herself around them. Even though she didn't feed off them, the idea was very tempting. Of course, she had once broken that rule she made for herself, but that man had pissed her off. Nothing to be done for the matter.

As she got closer it really struck her how young this one was. Based on looks, Nara was much older, seeming to be in her late teens. Of course she wasn't. Not for a while. But who would let their kid wander around at this time? It just seemed wrong. Of course she couldn't be sure that they even were. Maybe there was somthing more to this here. Supressing her other feelings, she turned in another direction, going around several large headstones, and comeing back around right in front of Zila. Her expression was one of diminutive glee. A smirk took over as she spoke softly, but in a voice that showed she was more dangerous than one might think, "Well hello there. You know most people don't go wandering around graveyards at night like this. Myself being an exception, so why are you here?" Her words were blunt and straight to the point. The tone with which she spoke was low and soft, yet not in a truly pleasent way. Her head tilted down, the brim of her hat cast a shadow over her face, efectivly hiding it. The bird made a low noise, that was almost inaudible. Her posture was perfect and something about her both screamed possible danger, and yet if the cards were played right, a good friend.

(I am usualy pretty good with word definitions/finding them, so if you need help with some I will never say no! Very Happy)

Last edited by MonsterEternal on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:30 am

(awesome ^^!)

She got a fright; jumped back. "Ohh...uhh..." she looked down quickly, then up again. This strange person had a point. not many people come here at night. "im looking..for something.." she dare not smile. A slight look in Ignara's (?) face clearley showed she wasnt the right person you would flirt with. Another low, cool breeze surrounded them, then wanderd off. Why was it such an odd night? she was sent here on a mission to look for a fairy tale thing, and yet, meeting some other strange person. "you are right. not many people come here at night. i have told you the reason why i am here, now, if you insist, could you please tell me?" she was going far; she knew it. She spoke with a light tone that nearley passed with the wind, sounding so frail it could be broken. Yes, she was young, but she was wise (? lol wat?)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:44 pm

(((Yaaay! You spell right and everything with her naaaame! *happy*)))

Frowning, she resisted the urge to reprimand this one. What kind of crap was that? Oh well. She shook off the displeased feeling and continued her thought in a more orderly fashion. It was a bit odacious of the girl to go so far as to ask Nara that. Nara had a place here. She came here all the time and she even enjoyed it. But Zila didn't belong here. She was new and without a very good reason for this intrusion either, "Gaudeo te illud de me rogavisse.." She wispered, more to herself then to the girl. Zila had guts for sure. But this was less important since she was willing to let it slide for the simple sake of further investigation, "Hm.. Although I'm not flattered by your nondescript answer, I will let it go. And I am here because I stay nearby and I like to come here. That simple really. Besides, I find it dificult not to love the church nearby, even if I'm not exactly religious." She mumbled the last bit, thinking back to better times. Of course, who was to say she waasn't doing good now? Besides. Sometimes she found a creature or two that she knew she could kill. The most recent talk said she might have an interesting new target. But the walking dead were not exactly something she wanted to be around.

As smart as this girl seemed to be, she was on thin ice anyhow. Too many more faulty questions and Nara would have one to ask and answer herself. And not of the pleasent kind. When she wanted to be Ignara could get violent and potentialy dangerous to even an innocent human. Regrets are what make up the moments of my life. But the frail voice got to her a bit and in the long run it would be dificult for Zila to mess things up too badly without really trying. When Nara was young [and you can bet that was a loong time ago] kids didn't wander around at night. They slept like good kids and got prepared for another day. None of that now. What had driven the girl to come here? Looking for something.. Such a load os B.S. really.. It wasn't like she didn't have plenty of years experience with people telling half-truths to her.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:48 pm

(lol i has no muse....my thick skull has nothing in it xD)

Hmph. Strange. "oh...yeah, im just...wandering..around.." what was she saying? oh well. She looked down yet again at some small rocks, waving her hand, the rocks left the ground and floated in mid-air.

Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:53 pm

She looked at Zila with an amused expression. Her whole body looked rather relaxed, but inside it was chaos. Who was this girl? A more pertinant question, what was she? Not quite in the category of normal for a human. So what then? It was puzzleing and distressing to the Vamp. To have no idea of the boundries on this ones capabilities was as close as things could get to being scary for her. Seeing as every 'scary' thing that humans usualy feared was most likely something she had encountered. possibly. Not as if you live this long and can ever have nothing to show for it. Though 'live' was a bit of a strech.

Unfocusing for a moment, she tilted her head up a bit and looked at the pebbles that were floating, "Impressive." She murmered softly, the very sounding of her voice holding a thoughtful air to it. It wasn't every day that she came up against something that was new. So when she did it always managed to capture her attention. At the moment she had lost concentration though, eyes changeing quickly back to their normal scarlet red. But she would forgo even trying to explain that for a long time. Why go and mess with this beautiful night? It wouldn't do to have the girl ruin it, "And how do you do that, I might ask?" She said, quiet enough that the words seemed to float in the air, like ones breath on a chill morning, but loud enough that there was no mistaking the question. And she would love to have an answer.

(((Thats okay, this could have been a lot better, but hey, we can't always have a good day. At least we occasionaly DON'T fail xD)))
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:27 am

(^^ lol)

"well, i got taught" she replyed, voice going through the soft breeze. "well, actully, i learned by myself" she thought about the time she discoverd her powers. "i was walking in the park, and i sat down on a bench. I saw pebbles everywhere. I started waveing my hand when i was board, and some pebbles flew my way and wacked me in the face" she chuckled, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:17 pm

She gave the girl a slightly fanged smile as her eyes danced with a deceptive amusement, hiding the whirring in her mind as she contemplaited every bit of information, storeing it away for future reference. While the thought of Zila geting smacked by little pebbles was entertaining, she was still very perturbed by her presence. There had to be a real reason for her to be here, and it buged Ignara as she stood there with a semi-relaxed posture. Was it anything to do with recent gossip? The dead one? Perhaps. Anyways, she would discover it sooner or later, as the seconds ticked by. Standing next to humans for long periods of time was a hazzard to their health some days, but lucky Zila that Nara was always prepared.

She let out a huff of air. It was barely warm enough to make the usual puff of steam. Vamps didn't have to breathe, so it took a lot for her to look so like a 'normal' human. Of course that only went so far. She had an air, or aura about her that told anyone with a good sence that she was nothing close to a real human, and rather dangerous. But maybe if she monitered everything she did she could hold a cover for a bit longer. It was a possibility. But she never knew for sure how things might go.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:36 pm

(LOL you write so much when i has nothing to write xD!!!)

She noticed her being...somehow...well, it was hard to explain. "are you alright?" she asked, a little concerned.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:20 pm

((I amaze myself Razz Usualy when I get short replies, I have no muse. But so far I've made it work I guess xD Thats why I joined a semi advanced RPG haha))

Rolling a bit of the soft skin on the inside of her lip between her sharp teeth, she contemplated the words a moment. Her needle sharp fangs were ever careful not to peirce her own skin as she thought. How to answer? So many possible lies came to mind at once. But what would work here, in this odd situation? She wasn't sure. Many options were rejected as they buzzed through her mind at a mile a minute. But her thought process was ten times quicker that any average person, so she kept up, ideas and possible outcomes playing out in seconds, all hidden behind the mask of her blood red eyes. She shoved her hands into her pockets and puled out a pair of red and black striped fingerless gloves, sliping them on as if she had more practice at that everyday process than most got in a liftime. And that wasn't much of a strech.

Her eyes fluttered slightly as she hastened her sorting of thoughts and wraped it up for the moment. Was the truth best? Maybe not. The girl might be.. different, but that didn't mean hearing what Nara considered saying wouldn't freak her out a bit. Hmm.. OH well. She might hate conciquences, but she was odacious when in the moment. A statue closest to them cought her attention and she took it in with a simple glance, planing her next move in detail. The thing was at the least, maybe seven feet tall. In an easy leap, she sprund from her spot in front of Zila onto the statue as if it were the easiest thing in the world. Looking down she smirked quietly. Normal wasn't normal at all in this town anyways.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:49 pm

haha Smile

She tilted her head. Surprised. Not much of them were in town. "umm...vampire?" she asked, tilting her head the other way.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:27 pm

For the first time since their first 'meeting', if it could be called that, her face lit up with a half gleeful and half amused expression. Nearly happy, for her, "Aw! So smart, then hm? Put the peices of my puzzle together I see." She murmered with what looked like it might be a true smile. But her semi-cryptic rantings were best saved for someone who understood them. Something that was rare, "Yes. I'm a vampire. But sadly, I'm having trouble identifying what exactly you are. I supose even after four hundered and ninety seven years I still have things that need to be figured out. Simly can't understand everything I guess." She said thoughtfuly. New things piqued her curiosity. And Zila, not just the girl, but everything that came to make up what she was, was definatly rather new to the vamp. She bit at her lip agian, a habit when she was so lost in thought. Siting down on the top of the statue, she slidd down it and landed on her hands and knees with a soft thump. With an annoyed huff she got up and removed her gloves, shaking bits of dirt and such off of them and slipping them on again. She hated when they got dirty. So agrivating.

It shouldn't have been a suprise that ila could guess, much less guess right. Though, there had been easy hints all through their conversation, leading up to this now. Still, she wasn't always too happy when she decided to give it away. Something so aweful should be hidden, buried under a veil of lies and careful concealing. But that just showed how badly she often handled things. No thought in those actions. She had to be calculated, careful and analytical of all situations. That was how one survived she suposed. The girl before her was nothing like what she had seen before and inside she recoiled a bit from the simple fact of that. weak. She shook her head a little and focused, mind clearing of these distractions that kept her from being at her best. Red eyes locking onto Zila, she twisted the fadeing smile into a sort of smirk, "I'm Ignara. But I go by Nara." She said in a smooth voice, one that would be mistaken for the soft, even light kind of tone that belonged to a kinder sort of person. Deception was her game.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:10 am

(haha screw the first post i made xD!)

"well..." she blushed, looking down. "i should have known you were a vampire. Me, on the other hand, is kind of hard to explain" She smiled, looking up. She walked right through a tomb-stone and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Nara didn't look so much suprised as curious. Her head tilted more to the side as she looked At Zila with a slight frown creasing her face. So this girl was something new. Different and nothing like what the vampire was used to. It was definately thought provoking as she looked on. Her slightly tangled brown hair fell back as she put her arms behind her, up against a headstone, and leaned back with a look that was half focused and half lazy. An interesting combination, "So. Then try me." She said cooly. Nara was perceptive and could figure things out that some other couldn't. She also had to credit herself with being a bit overly curious about most everything.

((Ugh.. I t would be much longer, but I have to finish a bit of homework now I guess.. Oh! Also, I started reading Skulduggery Pleasent XD It has made it into one of my top three favorite series, and I'm only a couple chapters in! *proud*))
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:06 am

( i read the first book in an hour ^^ *beams*)

She grinned, her light hair falling over her eyes. "well....im not actually a human being..." she blinked severl times. "im not even a living thing....just a whole bunch of made-up souls and spirits" she looked up at the grey sky. "but you probabley won't believe me, anyhow..."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:04 pm

(I got mine from the library.. And I LOST it! Ugh.. I'm an idiot.)

She blinked, narrowing her crimson red eyes just a bit. Yeah. Now she was sure this was a bit odd. At least, in her experience one didn't come across something like this too much. But, then again. Had there even really been such thing as normal to start with? She cracked a smile at the thought. No. But where was the fun in things if you had a true baseline? It made being spontanious that much more fun. Of course, nara hadn't been 'human' in the longest time. She barely remembered what exactly it was she could be missing. But, she wasn't one to care about such.

What was there not to belive? She had met valfs, witches, even once watched a psychic for a bit. And her buisness wasn't something that most of the 'normal' people would even belive in. But it was there. And it was as real as she herself at that moment. Unless she wasn't real. But weird psychological thoughts were to be saved for another day, "Well, it depends on what one wants to believe I supose. Honestly, I find once you are apart of this world that the average human is clueless to, it takes a lot more to find something you don't believe than it used to. So, you tell me. Why ought I not to?" She said, her riddled words layered in an amused air.
Back to top Go down
SkyKit

SkyKit

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:26 am

She grinned, amused. "you aren't surprised? nor suspicious?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side.

(UGH if there was a contest on who could write the most YOU WOULD WIN!!!!I would probabley be last place Surprised )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zila's mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: zila's mission   zila's mission Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

zila's mission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Human Lands :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: