Neko

Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Empty
PostSubject: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Belphegor kicked the door open, like the bad boy he was and smirked creepily at a girl. He then laughed a bit, as the girl walked away creeped out."Ushishishi..~"He laughed creepily, nearly creeping out every girl in the bar. He then sat down, smirkgrinning at every girl. He loved creeping out girls, and today he seemed to be in a good mood. He looked at the strippers on the poles, not amused at all he watched as guys stood staring quietly at him. He lifted his hair, from his left eye making all the guys staring, flinch. He snickered and put his hair, back down on his eye. He then tapped on the counter, for some sprite. Like he was going to get drunk, Hell the most worse thing that could happen is he being drunk. He then glimpsed around, looking for a good girl who wouldn't expect anything from a bad boy, like himself he kept his hair in his face so girls didn't know his secret. He then summoned a dagger, and began fiddling with it in the air. Then summoned another, making the two daggers fight each other."Ushishishishi..~"He laughed again, smiling with glee and smirking at the same time. He then took a sip of his sprite, which he levitated from the bartender to himself. He then levitated it down, carefully and made the daggers hit the wall silently.

(HOLYSHITTHATWASALOTOFTYPINGICAN'TBELIEVEI'MONREDBULLTODAY. 30 redbulls= Hyper Pewdie.)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

Awesomeness : 20

Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:26 am

(OHOHCANIJOINOMGILOVEREDBULL)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belhegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout.XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:29 am

(SUREYOUCAN. c:)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 am

(OMGTHANKS)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:48 am

(Will make char later)
Marimo walked in, quietly closing the door behind her. Her brown bangs fell around her grey eyes, as she observed her surroundings. She was an inquisitive creature by nature, she liked to know absolutely everything about everything and everyone. She walked over to her table and sat down, beginning to read a magazine. She was not a bad girl, in fact she was quite good, according to her own standards. Of course, she knew everything about everybody else, but nobody knew anything about her. She glanced up from her magazine, which happened to be about fashion. She noticed a man who seemed to refuse to show his eyes. She couldn't stop herself. She walked over to his table.Hi. What's wrong with your eyes? Straight to the point as usual.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belhegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:27 am

"Hm..? Oh. Nothing, nothing at alll."He said, gazing up at her, making the daggers in the wall disappear. He then smirked creepily, but then looked at the people still staring. He frowned now looking back up, at Marimo his hair still in his face. He smiled lightly, of course still looking creepy. He wasn't surprised to see a woman, actually walk up to a guy like himself.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:36 am

She raised her eyebrows and cringed a little at his smirk. Damn, he was creepy. She was itching, just aching to know all she could about him. Um, so what, your like emo or something?She slapped herself internally. What the hell? As he smiled again she got a bit nervous, resisting the urge to faint or run away. She easily pulled her face together, looking like she wasn't concerned in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belhegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:55 am

"Emo? Hell no. Just somebody who doesn't like showing their eyes. What's wrong with that?"He said, hiding the gleam of a dagger, but watched amused as she slapped herself. He kept his smile, just knowing he creeped her out."You wouldn't really want to see my eyes, Would you..?"He asked, putting a hand up to his hair, as if bounding to lift his hair up.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Well... I guess not...She couldn't stop herself from gulping. Um, w-well why wouldn't I?She saw his hand go to lift his hair up and stepped back a little. Did she want to see his eyes? Hell yeah! But... the way he acted... almost like she should be scared of his eyes. What could be so scary about eyes? But there was something about this bad boy. And she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belhegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:08 pm

"Ushishishishi...~"He laughed again, lifting his hair up from his left eye."Look at it..All you want..."He said slyly, smirk grinning even wider. His crazed eye, had a marking in it, the marking gleamed obviously to make people flinch. He loved scaring people, just with his eye and grinning. He then removed his hand, letting his hair fall on his eye again."Like the view..?"He asked, creepily now doing the same laugh again.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:16 pm

She took one look at his eye, flinched, and looked away until he put his hair down. God... what the hell?She asked, no anger in her.voice, only curiosity and wonder. Her eyes grew wide as he laughed and she forced herself to step forward again. She was scared, so scared that her hands were shaking, but she.cleared her throat and plonked herself down in a seat across from his.Tell me about that mark.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belhegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 pm

"Why should I..? It explains itself...I'm part of the Varias..."He said, now fooling around with another dagger in front of Marimo, knowing that she was scared."Scared..?"He asked, smirking incredibly even more creepier, glancing at her quietly.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:27 pm

She cleared her throat a few times. Oh well. Honesty is the best policy right? Yes. A little. Was that what you wanted to do? Scare me?She asked, quite amused that anyone would actually try to be scary. She herself had certainly never seen it before. She didn't get out much. Too busy researching people.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm

"No..Not like I'm..."He stopped himself, and began lightly tracing a dagger up her shirt, not trying to cut it but then made the dagger disappear."Sorry..Just a side affect of what my eyes do to me.."He said, blaming it on his eyes, but not telling her that he was a rapist. He leaned back on the counter, putting his hands behind his head."I'm not that scary once you basically get to know me.."He said, pulling the same dagger from his pocket, slightly cutting himself but then licking the blood off and putting the dagger away.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:45 pm

She swallowed and held rock still as she saw a dagger trace up her shirt and then disappear. So, he could make daggers, huh? Oh... well... that's... that's cool... She blushed just a little. She watched him cut himself. Not emo, eh? Yeah right.And why would I want to do that?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:54 pm

"Eh..? I only cut myself just out of fun, or when I get bored. I assure you I am zero percent emo."He said slightly muffled, just because of sucking on his finger. He was bored, he needed something to cure his boredom. He yawned quietly, and stopped sucking his finger."It just seems sooo boring here..."He said, crossing his legs, now quietly gazing at Marimo still.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:16 pm

She raised her eyebrows.I never get bored. She concentrated for a second, and suddenly everybody's mind was shown in a hazy bubble, all of their thoughts illustrated. She sat back, crossed her arms and watched the thoughts with vague interest.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:32 pm

"Ey, what are you doing?"He asked, as if he could see the bubbles. He then of course wished he was 26, but keeping an eye on Marimo.

(Museissolow...)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:37 pm

She hesitated for a while, then reached over and tapped him on the side of the head so that he could see. She left her hand there for a second before pulling back. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:03 pm

He got up in shock with a mix of frustration, "Damn you! You...you.."He growled, trying to think of a insult, but none crossed his mind so he just growled again."That's a bad habit for you! Knowing things about other people, Snooping with there minds in little bubbles! Shame! Shame!"He pointed a dagger at her, then growled again slamming the dagger deep into the counter.'I still wish I was 26...I would probably have attracted girls more better...'He thought, but still growling, forcing the dagger down into the counter until only the ring on the dagger's handle was showing, People stared in horror. He then let his drink, crash onto the floor."Nobody searches through my mind! The last person who did that DIED!"He growled, summoning more daggers, but huffing just to calm down. His eye marking gleamed black, which could be seen through his blonde hair. He held his eye just getting, a slight headache and calming down."Damn it. I hope you get that warning. Because, I'm not really in a mood for killing people...Your just lucky."He said, shifting to the side, a bit frustrated and confused this time. His eye nagging him, he held his eye more."Sorry.."He said, looking down at the ground, apparently angry at himself.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:10 pm

She gasped and stepped back in shock, a whole bunch of thoughts coursing through her brain. Her pupils slit vertically and her nails hardened into claws as her armour unfolded. When he apologized she.calmed down, shifting back to normal, but still shaking a bit. Her hands were now shaking as if they were vibrating cell phones. She glanced down at the knife in the table.Its... its okay. Anger issues, much? She looked at him, awed and scared.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:34 pm

"No, It's just normal.."He said, glancing away from Marimo, his marking still black and gleaming through his hair."You still scared..? You don't have to be..Unless..."He stopped himself again, before his thoughts came back. He growled at himself, but urged to. He sighed deeply, holding himself back. But another dagger appeared, just tracing up her shirt lightly again."...Wasn't me. I swear..."He said, acting innocent, but in a serious voice.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:41 pm

She glanced down at the dagger. Her stomach armour automatically activated. She furrowed her brow and frowned, his irritation with himself bothering her, for some reason she had no grasp on. She looked him in the eye.I'm still deciding that. But why don't I have to be? And... um... could you move the dagger? Armour isn't the most comfortable thing.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:04 pm

"Yeah, But it's not mine."He said, grabbing the dagger, and throwing it at the wall. He stumbled to take a seat, his phone rang and answered it."Hell--"Squalo interrupted him."VVVVOOOOOIIIIIII!!!!!!!"Squalo yelled on the other end."Squalo...Shut the hell up."He hung up, putting his phone back in his pocket. He groaned hearing his phone ring, he answered it again."What the hell do you want?!?!?"He asked. Squalo then yelled."VVVOOOOOOOOIIIIIII!!!!!!! And Hi."Squalo hung up. Bel had a not amused frown, he then turned off his phone."God, Squalo's an annoying bitch.."He murmured. He looked at Marimo again, his eye marking still glowing black and through his hair.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu1

lilsuzu1

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:15 pm

She snorted, quite amused at the person on the other line. You still haven't answered my question.She resisted the urge to touch his hair. What the hell? What was wrong with her ? She shook her head. She must NOT like this... this weirdo. This highly strung maniac. No... PLEASE for all that is SACRED let her not like him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:)   Belphegor's in a good mood...(Ohshitthetitle,watchout. XD. Might be G. c:) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next