Neko

THE SITE :)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

THE SITE :) Empty
PostSubject: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Okay, so i understand We can't move, but I really wanna start. So I was thinking we could start brainstorming what y'all want for graphics. NOT THE BOARDS. IM NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THOSE TIL I KNOW WE ARE OFFICIALLY MOVING. Okay, now we all know that. So what them, are you guys thinking of, like what color schemes? And what type of roleplay are we doing? Stuff like that... so just... brainstorm away I guess Smile

Oh, and I need a graphic designer, someone who is good with editing photos and stuff, so if your good at that pm me Smile And if you guys don't feel comfortable without tato, thats fine. We can wait, I'm just bored xD
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:09 pm

we could possibly put in a new area for people who want to rp about movies.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:20 pm

not the point alpha. We are not editing this here site without tato.

Also, What DOEs everyone want to RP? I mean, personaly i am a finatic of the supernatural theme. I like also to have things relativly open also.

And, if we come up with a theme and a backstory/plot, i will write a theme SONG for it xD
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:22 pm

i'll just stay out of it and maybe come up with colors instead?
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Okey, come up with colors,k and I think we should just have wolves, horses, humans, and supernaturals.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:54 pm

I agree. I don't really understand the owls at all. And they arn't that fun to Role Play in my opinion.

And, what type of plottage? I wanna write some sort of song and I can make the site one if We get some details. Oh, and im gunna see about contacting some of our missing members. Wish me luck xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Okey, well for the plot I'm thinking we shouldn't have one, just do somethign about revenge, and stuff like that. No plot. free roam it I think is what we should do, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 pm

I agree, i can do something after we have some active postin!

Also, i contacted around a dozen or so members, by PMs, email and joining other sites just to tell them 0-0 im hoping we get a response. if nothing happens, i bet some of the peeps who only went on like once, wont have disabled the thing to email them when i PM, so hopefuly we will get someone.. last to do i belive is Tato brb..
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:54 am

Some people prefer no plot role-plays,
But, this is just my opinion, I think that we should work one out. It doens't have to be strictly followed or anything, just so that there is a basic outline of why this stuff is going on.

Like for the wolves or something,
There was a large pack of wolves (could be the first players) that were attacked by another pack of wolves and they all fled to a different place. (that would be the start of the site) and just flesh it out from there.

Also I think that if we have all four of those things on the same site it would get too crowded, maybe we can have like, a line of role-plays.
One site has horses, one has wolves, and one has humans & supernaturals. That way it would be more organized, and sure its kind of a hassle to keep up with three sites but the board would be overflowing and it would be messy. Also it's kind of hard to advertise for four sepearte things for just one site. If I read an advertisement saying,

A place where humans, horses, wolves, and supernaturals live in peace.

Or something like that my first thought would be, it would be hard to manuver because there is so much going on. That is just my opinion though.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:14 am

OH! One more thing,

whenever people are registering I think that we should have it so that they create their account with the name of their character and make an account for each character that they have. It's just more simple that way. And no one will get confused on what character your using. And if we do that, then somewhere on the site there should be an area where people make profile's for their characters and then in the signature you could put in a link to your character's profile so that you can just click, read and no what the character is.

Oh, just remembered something else.

We need to talk about how realistic this is going to be, are the wolves allowed to have bending powers, wings? And can the horses have wings and powers, and same with the humans. Are they going to be able to be vampires and werewolves?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 am

I'm thinking it should be pretty realistic. Like I think the horses and wolves equal no powers. The humans of course,I think everybody is going to want to rp supernaturals, even though I'm not a fan, I think we should make semi realistic for everything, the way you suggested, with the different sites and all,and then have another different site with only supernaturals. so like this

Wolves and horses semi realistic. one sight
humans semi realistic. one sight.
supernaturals semi realistic. one sight.

Idk, thats what I think.
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:57 pm

Yea that sounds good, !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:40 pm

I'm just gonna start on the design the wolf and horse one right now.

Thats gonna be the r-evenge one. So if your interested in helping, if you can do codes, or graphics. I hate doing this by myself. I need a team. so pm me what you can do. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Hmm.. i'll work on geting you help for that, cassy. Also, if i start on the outline soon, i could have you an super epic wolf RP plot in a week or two, depending on the work that I even put into it. but i hava go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SITE :)   THE SITE :) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1