Neko

{Illusions}

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

{Illusions}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

{Illusions} Empty
PostSubject: {Illusions}   {Illusions} Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:41 am

}It was so hot. Thats all the wolf could think about. He was so exhausted. So very exhausted. He hadn't had any water all day, and his brain was thick with hazy fog as he struggled on, fighting to keep his heavy lids open. Heat waves rolled up towards the sky from the ground that was cracked in places where crushed golden leaves didn't cover up the dirt floor. Amos had never been to this part of the forest. Forests weren't supposed to be like this. There was supposed to be moist ground for your talon like nails could dig into, it wasn't supposed to be as hard as rock. Thick forestry was supposed to surround the well-worn game trails, and the whole place should look like its been covered in greens, not swathed in brown. Trees weren't supposed to be dying everywhere, and the branches were supposed to have been knotted to another tree's limbs, letting lazy sun filter through and make it possible to see the dust particles swirling in the air. He knew that Forest Falls hadn't been its best lately, but you could always tell when something was wrong, or it was peaceful, there was always the forest's mood in the air all around you. But not here. Here it was dead.

}He could feel nothing, but he could hardly care much about what was around him unless it was water. Water was good. Water was important. Water was missing. Why was water missing? It wasn't like this everywhere in the forest. Talon knew that for sure, but here was scary, and here he felt like a puppy losing his mother in the forest for a few minutes, but here it was worse because it was real. And his mother wasn't coming to save him from the big bad bush that was moving in the wind. Here he'd have to face it alone. But he could do that, that was alright, it was the thirst that got him caught. He couldn't survive without water, and he couldn't find his way back without water. He needed water. But water didn't need him, and apparently water didn't really want him either.b Talon would find it though, he knew he would. If he didn't he would die. And Talon would not die. If he died he'd, well technically he would already be dead, but he'd be ashamed, embarrassed, and a bunch more. He couldn't let that happen. It wasn't in him.

}His ears perked up. It wasn't that he heard water, no, that would be more likely a illusion from lack of it, more so then that he heard a bird. To many they would pass it over because you hear it so often. But in these parts of the woods it was silent, no one else was like Talon, no one else seemed to have as much desire to know everything as Talon did. It could also be that they were sane, they knew they'd die if they went in, but Amos knew he wouldn't. Not because he felt he was invincible, but because he knew he was smart enough to find a way out. So when he heard that chirp it was a sign of life, birds needed water, usually from the due on leaves in the morning, but for dew you need leaves, and for leaves you need live plants and cooler nights, and all that put together meant one thing to Talon; it meant water. His lack of strength was somehow forgotten with the new hopes of water being found he dashed for the direction of the bird.

} Green. He just needed green. He couldn't run for ever but the scent he got next was unforgettable. He smelled foliage, which meant water. His feelings of gratitude were higher then possibly able to explain. Not much farther, but he could barely walk now that he stopped running. Then he heard the sound of water. Just a bit further. Water, water, water, water. He just needed water. If he got water he was good. Rushing water. He heard rushing water. Close, closer, closer, closer. Stumbling to stay awake, his vision blurring he could just barely make out the blue in the distance with his keen eyes. Finally. His mouth would have watered if there was anything in it, but it was as dry as it could get. 30 steps. 20 steps. 10. 5. 3. 1. Water. Amos leaped into the water like his life depended on it. Well, it did. Gulping water, he couldn't do it fast enough, and it couldn't have tasted any better. Fresh water. He could have cared less he was floating down current. Finally feeling satisfiedbTalon flopped himself on a rocky beach. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. It really wasn't that hard, and it wasn't long before anything could wake him up.

Last edited by cassy on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

{Illusions} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Illusions}   {Illusions} Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:08 pm

The Last Song exited the forever hatred woods and walked out into the sun.She collasped under that....oh,she couldn't even think about it.She looked at a deer with sad eyes and it loped away.She shed a crystal tear and a heart grinded up from the vast earth's body and exploded into red dust.She saw a male wolf and looked at him with a helpless expression.Her eyes started to close and let her be there.....forever.Perhaps she was the last song,everything didn't matter anymore.Her golden pelt shimmered under the glossened sun and she helplessly lifted up her head,but,it just fell right back down.Every little noise was pain and heartbreaking to her ears.She looked up at the male wolf again and saw a waterfall off in the distince.She tryed to get up but she collasped again and was in very much pain.Every heartbeat that she carried with her was painfull,kind of like her life.She was a tiny little she-wolf and her black eyes ate up dust from the perished dirt floor.Her whiskers were wet with sweat and that was probally the only thin that was keeping her alive.

She fought off the bad memories but,how could she?She would make her last creation that ever meant anything to her.She moved her bleeding neck and head over to a clearing and red bloody roses floated off the piercing trees and formed into a piano.She blew some of the red dust from her heart towards the piano and it played the most beautiful music ever.(youtube,the sadest song ever written.....and most beautiful...)Her muzzle let it escape a painfull and very small smile.She moved her head back where it was and listened to it play.Everything around her she couldn't hear anymore and all of those things that was pushed into the back of her head,exploded into her heart and she winced in pain and could not whimper,for she was to weak.It was more like a moan deep in her parched throat and she moved her head slowly,carefully onto her little pool of blood,trying to stay cool from the cold blood.It imprinted on her and her whiskers now blood red instead of black.

She could not even make a sound,for it her to much.But,what hurt her more,was the bad memories.Collasped under the intense sun was dreadfull enough and now....she didn't even care.The song was still playing and there was voices,but no wolves.The spirits of her ancestors were howling and singing to the song.She looked up at the sky and it darkened.Up there she saw two beautiful wolves,her mother and her father.She smiled and they made a white rose with blood on it fall from the now darkened sky and on her front right paw.She looked at it and then frowned.....trying to draw her last breath she remembered when she was just a pup and her mother loved her the most out of the others.Her mother was hugging her with her neck and saying,"Play your last song."She frowned and the music continued..........and all that was seemed to be in the world,was her and the white bloody rose.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/

{Illusions} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Illusions}   {Illusions} Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:32 pm

The dream was actually really scary. Not because it was a nightmare, but because of how real it was. He felt like everything that was happening was really true, even though he knew he was dreaming. It was like his mind had conflicting thoughts about what was happening. Half of him thought it was true, the other half struggled to find points to why it wasn't. So when he woke up he was quite disoriented. Mostly because he wasn't sure whether he had just fallen asleep or just woken up. And then when he saw the fae a couple yards away he was really really confused. And then he remembered his struggle over here. He was proud of himself for finding water. He was totally confident he was fine right then. That was why he became confused again when he tried to get up and ended up falling down flat on his face. If it hadn't hurt so much he probably would have laughed. Great, so he was weak. Well just great. There was a dying wolf a few feet away from him and he could do nothing to help her. Well that was fantastic.

He crawled over to her. He really doubted he could drag her all the way over to the shore, but he might as well try. Taking hold of the scruff of her neck in his jaws he began dragging her, slowly, inch by inch. "Come on, you gotta get up! Get up already, I can't do this by myself." But one more pull and he was halfway in the water, just a bit further and her head would be there. Then she could get some water, and he could at least try and get the wound clean. Wherever they were. He only saw her bloodied face from where it lay in the pool of blood. "If you don't get up I can't help you." He said. Another pull, 2 inches closer to the shore. He groaned. Why was he doing this? What was the point, it wasn't like he even knew this wolf. But he knew he'd want the same if someone had come along and he was dying.

Growling he began splashing water on her face, the water turning red as it dripped of her face and whiskers. "Get up!" Another pull. 2 inches closer. "Where are you hurt? Or is that your blood?" He asked. He felt like he was talking to a brick wall. He took a drink of water himself, and then he continued. "I need to know if your hurt. I need your help if you wanna live. I need you up if oyur gonna get water." Another pull. "Come on, I need you to get up." Silence. Another pull. He felt hopeless, he knew if he didn't help her he would be crushed, he knew he wouldn't be the same for at least a month. He had to succeed. "GET UP!" He scream. A huge pull and she was in. For a moment he let her head splash into the water, but knew she wouldn't be able to support her own head for a bit. Lifting it up by his paw, he told her to drink. "You know you want to, it will be good for you, it'll keep you alive. Just do it."
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

{Illusions} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Illusions}   {Illusions} Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:34 pm

She looked at him saddly through her eyes and then looked at the water,drinking and then laying her head down."Thankyou."She managed to murmur and smile very weakly at him.Then,she looked at her rose and didn't touch it."Please do a favor for me,if i do not make it....please gaurd this rose with your life."She lifted up her now silken golden pelt and nudged the bloody white rose.She let her head hit the earth and her breath was growing shallow.As her breath was,so was the song.It played softly and heartbreaking.The sunlight shone on her and she shed a tear.It made a tiny ripple in the water and a red heart appeared.She looked at the water and her reflection,thinking,'Shall i ever be the last song?'She closed her eyes and her breath was drawing,all she needed was some roses from the bushes and she could regain full health."Please,in order for my esence and the beauty of music to live,i need some roses."She lifted her head up painfully,and pointed her muzzle over to a bush with some roses on it.

"You are the keeper to my safety."She looked up at him once again with her painfull and sadened eyes."I can reward you with anything you want.If your destiny is a mate...I can make a female appear and her be your treasure..forever."She snarled in her mind at that sentence and her eyes flashed red.She struggled to get up and her front paws wobbled,she collapsing and whimpered.Her lips curled back and she struggled once more to get up,but she slipped on the muddy bank and her nuzzle and face got drenced in mud.She whimpered and snarled,trying to brake loose from the mud.The rose was in the water and she bit her leg,it jolted up and she crawled on her front to paws to the rose.Her beauty was facinateing and she had her ears shoved forward.She licked her paw,which was bleeding,and whimpered when her sharp fang slipped acidentily into the whole in her paw.She squirmed and was makeing herself more restless.
Back to top Go down

{Illusions} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Illusions}   {Illusions} Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:04 am

Talon shook his head. This was so... weird. It wasn't normal. What was going on? Was it always like this in these parts of the wood? He didn't know, but he might as well do ask she asked. "I won't need to, your going to live, your going to make it." He said matter-of-factly. He had no idea whether or not the heat had made this wolf crazy, but she seemed to be freaking out over the rose. Something about the rose did seem important. He felt an impulse to take it away from the water. Plucking it up with his paw he put it on the rocky beach, well away from the licking waves. He listened to the rest of her directions. Well even if it didn't work it was worth a shot, though he was sure it was just that the heat had drove her to insanity. It didn't seem likely a rose would keep someone alive. He bounded to the bush of prickly roses. He smirked. Every rose has it's thorns. Or so he was told. He studied it. Very slowly each rose was dying. He wondered if there was a connection, but he had too little time for his mind to think about it for any longer. Plucking the 3 healthiest roses he came back as quickly as he could. He felt rather stupid doing this, but maybe the myths were true, or maybe this was a dream. Maybe he really was truelly dreaming, and when he thought he was dreaming he was really awake. It was a confusing thought - Ahh! Stop thinking, just do what she tells you, stop wondering! He demanded.

He looked at her desperately. He knew she was dying. He couldn't let that happen, and he didn't know why. He could have cared less about the wishes, he wasn't so shallow. At the moment the only thing he was caring about was her life. "Now what? What do I do with the roses?" He asked. He was panicking now, what was with this? It was like there was a law that he had previously not known about where he was forbidden to not care about this fae's life. It was annoying, but he let it slide. Just this once he'd let it slide. All he needed was some directions, he just needed any instructions. His intelligent green eyes weren't like many other wolves. He was smart. He wasn't like most mindless blood-lusting wolves. He was different. He had a mind of his own. A very intelligent one. He could read a wolf lik he could read the winds. He could sense their feelings like he could sense changes of weather. He could think more advanced then so many others. He was a genius trapped with the simple-minded. So with no idea what to do he just waited. Just waited for some instructions, looking at the sinking sun, it just coming to him he had slept through the whole day. He shook his head. He must have been tired. In the back of his mind he realized it was also a little less hot today. But that might have been because he was soaking wet. He couldn't tell, his mind was still in a fog,wondering whether or not this was all a dream and he was going to wake up at any minute or not.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

{Illusions} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Illusions}   {Illusions} Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:16 am

She looked at the roses and there was a flash of red,connecting to her and the roses.She instantly got up and gripped the rose with her mouth.Then stared at him.'Thankyou.....your wish."She looked at him and spoke to him through her mind.'A female,land,pups,immortality,powers,what?'She continued her gaze with him and spirit wolves surrounded her.'Yes the legends and myths are true.I am the godess of music.'The piano was playing again and the waterfall hushed its gracefull flow,only to reveal the true beauty of music.'Every little music that you hear,is my destiny and spirit.'She did not blink,the rose still gripped in her mouth and the blood dripped off of it.'I will give you 3 suns and 3 moons to figure out this rittle.Through the esence of beauty and music,what is to be perished and promised?'She still did not move or did not even blink.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{Illusions} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Illusions}   {Illusions} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

{Illusions}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wolf Lands :: Roamer's Canyon-
Jump to: