Neko

A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:53 pm

She smiled at the punk rock and roll music and closed her eyes,grabbing his hand and pulling him outside.She telaported them to a stripper club."Oops,sorry wrong club."She telaported again and they came to a church with a old grand piano in it.She walked up to it and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:45 am

He smiled and followed her, looking amused, but rather interested. His long legs let him catch up to her easily, standing only a foot or so away, "I like your style." He said with a chuckle.

(noo....... Museh. I want a buddy to cbox with meh.. Sad )
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 pm

"Thankyou."She began to play the piano,transforming into her human form.

(look up the lion king-what happened to scar?on youtube,its the song on there thats shes playing.)
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:47 pm

He watched her as she played, grey eyes observing every key that she hit. He walked along and found a place to sit, resting his feet. He sat in the light of a window, gloden light streaming through it and biting his hair, brightening the green drasticaly. He sighed. Life was okay. Probably not quite good yet. But that goal still looked to be far from reach anyhow.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:49 pm

Her hands seemed to be apart of the piano and the song.She finished and got up."That was my boyfriends,jacobs,song."She looked away,shedding a tear.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:33 am

He gave a slight smile, more like a grimace really. Concer was visable in his eyes now. He really did care. He put one of his strong arms around her, atempting to comfort her some. Not really Angelos's thing, but he would try a little. Couldn't hurt. And he wasn't crossing any lines. He didn't want to look arogent or anything, because he didn't think himself above any rules. And crossing the wrong being could end him. Not the best thing to have happen. Nope.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:55 am

"Why?Why do you try to comfort me when.........i'm something else?"She put her hands in her lap."The only thing that i've known is death."
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:40 pm

He sighed and gave her a sideways look, "Hun, I can't help what ya are. But I can try and help you. Everyone deserves a chance at happiness. No matter who or what you are." He said.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:44 pm

(I am going to torture you with,Wolf's Rain fever!!!Mhwaaaaaaaaa!!)

Luna flowers started to spread around her body and she sensed that 4 wolves were comeing,but didn't react.She didn't want him to know.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:22 pm

(((holy chiz dude! ugggggh! really alpha? REALLY!? and here is why few newbs will hang around. You scare them xD hahahahahahah! ohzies!)))

He felt something strange. A sencation of something soon to come. But he could quite understand it. This was all a bit odd. And Angelos sure knew all about strange things.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:26 pm

(ok...since i'm so*mumbles and grinds teeth*nice......i will stop.)

They started to go away and all of the luna flowers diseppeared.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:38 pm

(((boooooooooooooooooooooooooored! nya nya nya nya nya......... ugh.......)))
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 pm

(ikr?!why won't rockeh post?!oh and um,you can reply to jordan the prince.we also have a new pack called,blood like silk pack.me and rockeh are the king and queen.maybe you could possibly be one of our pups and grow up to be a king or queen hmm?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.   A new place, a new person. But life stays the same. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A new place, a new person. But life stays the same.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3