Neko

Fury (xD Please lemme know if you have seen the series...? I wanna know who else is a fan)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Fury (xD Please lemme know if you have seen the series...? I wanna know who else is a fan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Fury (xD Please lemme know if you have seen the series...? I wanna know who else is a fan) Empty
PostSubject: Fury (xD Please lemme know if you have seen the series...? I wanna know who else is a fan)   Fury (xD Please lemme know if you have seen the series...? I wanna know who else is a fan) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:15 pm

((Ohhh kay,I just finished watching The Chronicles of Riddick, the secondmovie in the Pitch Black series. Im compelled to make a Furian now, but sinxe Riddick's the only Furian shes gonna be half elemental too. xD))

Her butt slid its way onto the stool, her red ahir twirling ehind her. She was her father, the legendary Riddick, Lord of the once-upon-a-time Necropoan Army. Crazy flexible, super strong,and with glowing white eyes. Yet she was her mother,too, firey with a strong spirit. She was a mix of Furian and Elemental,fuledwith all the rage of one diminished race, here as the only female Furian. The blue handprint tattooe'd on her right chest was glowing,and she had to put a jacket over it to stop herself from remembering the pain it took to receive it, the samepain her father and her fathers assasin,even though he failed, went through. It was hard to beleive that that one handprint could say so much, about how a Prophecy proclaimed a male Furian to be born, to save theirentire system of Planets. How the first Necropilans walked around the planet,killing every baby the could find,male or female. But they failed on one little boy, Riddick. She sometimes felt the pain of her "Aunt Kira," the woman who had been her fathers adopted little sister, the time that she saved Riddick and was thrown against the pillar with the bones, nding her life in minutes.
A hand went to the back of her neck, touching the scar in the shape of the Necropilan mark. All she knew about that was as a child she was kidnapped by some rebels and given the tattoo. Thae saying she lived by, " You keep what you kill." Riddick's words when he received his place on the throne. The reason she was alive, the daughter of an Ex-Convict and now King.

(Yes if you have seen the series I added a bit of my own plot , only after the time he received his throne though.))
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/

Page 1 of 1