Neko

What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Shaka looked at her and raised a brow. "Devil slayers?" She said, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:04 pm

She nodded."Devils are the things in the dark, red beady full eyes, shadowy only Demis which are Devil slayers can touch the shadow devils! But there is such thing as a Devil being a evil huge man-eater worm!"She said now pacing back and forth, thinking for a while.

(Post on the Waterfall lake)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 pm

(I'm in too many topics! D:)

Shaka sighed. "So...What do we do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:14 pm

"I dunno. Check for monsters?"She said, looking around the corner of the cave door."Helauuuuuuuuw?"She said running in, then suddenly seeing a strange monster and running."AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She screamed running and hiding in the corner.

(Pweeease just postie on dere!)

Pic Of Teh Monster(Don't ask what's sticking out from the middle of his Body..Cuz I dunno what it is XD):What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 1175409-unavngivet_large
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:31 pm

(Nu! I had no male wolfehs, and I nos wanna make one! D:)

Shaka growled, and bared her teeth. She may have only had three legs, but she was still and excellent fighter.

(I think that's his ... You know...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:38 pm

(Yeah, I call the thing, an "it" Monster if you know what I mean by "it" >.>)

"Just an Illusion, Jee. These caves sure do trick, around with a little pup's mind."She said rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Shaka looked embarrassed. "Hehe...Oh."
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:50 pm

(U make Stallions but not a male wolf! Man-up! Man.Up. XD)

She giggled a bit, looking at Shika.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:00 pm

(Nu! And, It's Shaka. Shah-Kah)

Shaka frowned. "Sorry." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 pm

(CHIIIIICKEN!!!! Brooock brock Brooock :3 oh, and BTW ur charrie sheet for her says Shika ^_^)

She giggled a slight bit more, looking at the monster illusion.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:23 pm

(I'll fix it later.)

Shaka stared at it. It wasn't wearing the bright, colorful fur the humans wore...and seemed to change..anyway... At least she was seeing something.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:26 pm

The thing suddenly moved closer.

Neera yipped and hid behind a huge boulder.

(I sent an extra video did you get THAT ONE?)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:44 pm

(Yeah. But, I don't have my headphones! That's the only way I can hear. I'll watch it later.)

Shaka chuckled. "I thought it was just an illusion." She said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:48 pm

The thing ran out at Shaka, and hit Shaka with the axe it was carrying.

Neera yipped loud, she spazzed a bit still hidden.

(I bet as soon as you saw me in that video that I posted on the apartments as you saw in the corner, which is me I bet you like me now o.O)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:01 am

(Ehm, no.)

Shaka shook her head, confused. She bit it's leg. (Do her teeth go like, right through it cause it's not real, or...is it real? o3o)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:34 pm

(Its reeeal, IN NEERA'S IMAGINATION >Very Happy Nah JK Shaka can see it)

The thing just got infuriated, and it hit Shaka again only multiple times.(Btw, It CAN kill someone in 2 or 3 hits.)

Neera whimpered loudly, and covered her eyes with her paws.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:46 pm

(No fair! D:)

Shaka snarled, and lept, grabbing it's shoulder, and flipping, bringing the...thing...with her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)   What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What...? No! No! NO! It can't be!(Taters..? Maybe? o3o)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2