Neko

Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

Awesomeness : 25

Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Empty
PostSubject: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:31 am

Alexii and Alexc walked into the bar. They moved at exactly the same time. They both took a seat and looked at the barman.Beer, please.They spoke at the exact same time. They tapped one finger on the counter and waited. Alexii had a black leather jacket on with a red top underneath and black jeans. Alexc had a red leather jacket on with a black top underneath and black jeans. They were vampire brothers. They both grabbed their beers and drank in one gulp, setting the cups down at the same time.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

Awesomeness : 23
Location : In my fantasy land that's just starting to accept reality

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:11 pm

crystal~she walked into the bar with her sister and sat at a booth.

safire~she walked behing her sis and looked about sitting with her and said,"don't those guys over there look strange to you?"she looked at her with calm dark blue eyes.

crystal~"who cares,there boys.thats all that matters."she waved to them.
Back to top Go down
http://alphasoul.webs.com/
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Alexii and Alexc looked at each other. They turned around and waved back with perfect timing.I think one is wary of us. Said Alexii I like the other one. She seems confident.They both got up at the same time and walked over, not making a sound.Hello.Said Alexc.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:26 pm

safire~she looked away and whispered,"hi."

crystal~"so you boys from around here?"she walked up to alixii and gave a evil grin.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Alexii grinned at the little confient one. She was a keeper. Alexc looked at the shy one and frowned. Was she scared? They both tilted their heads and gave a little bow.Our names are Alexii and Alexc.Are you okay?Alexc said softly to the shy one.No, not really. But I have now lived a full life, to see something as beautiful as you.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:39 pm

crystal~she smiled."well i don't have a boyfriend."she grabbed him by his tie(if he even has one)and pulled him closer.

safire~she rolled her eyes at her sister and said,"yes i'm fine."she got up and went to the bar.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:56 pm

Alexc and Alexii looked at each other. They both raised their eyebrows.Well, a delicacy like you deserves somebody with something to...... offerAlexii purred. He allowed her to pull him closer and stroked his fingers across her cheek. Alexc followed Crystal to the bar.You are very much different to your sister.He said.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:59 pm

safire~"i hate how shes allways flirting.im safire by the way."she smiled at him.

crystal~she smiled evily again and kissed him roughly."oh and whats that?"
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Alexc grinned and looked at his brother.Yes, my brother is quite the flirt aswell. But what can you do? You cannot ask for siblings. Alexii placed his hand on her waist and kissed her back.Are you sure you don't know?He grinned back.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:55 pm

crystal~"what is it a secret?"she laughed.

safire~"i know but i have to be there for her.i mean she gets into trouble and gets drunk."she sighed and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Ha ha ha, I see you need a visual aid.He grabbed her boob and kissed her roughly. Alexc looked over at his brother and sighed.You are not the only one suffering. Imagine being stuck to your sibling, never being able to move farther than a mile from him. Literally. It is very painful for us to be separated.He look down at her and smiled gentlyYou have the most beautiful eyes. Has anybody told you that?
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:02 pm

safire~she smiled and said,"thankyou,you have beautiful eyes too."she laughed.

crystal~she broke away from him."your drunk aren't you?"she looked at him.

(shes playing hard to get,crystal is.)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Alexii looked at her and grinned.No, just a vampire.He moved faster than the eye could see and crunched her neck. Alexc did not see it happening but he felt it. His jaws automatically snapped and he turned around. His eyes widened as he saw his brother.Oh my god.He moved over, blocking her veiw, and distracted her by gently kissing her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:13 pm

safire~she was startled and barely kissed him back,he wanted something.

crystal~she screamed in pain and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:16 pm

(can you please get in chatbox?)
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Alexii laughed, a high pitched evil scream. Alexc broke off the kiss and made sure he was blocking her view.I'm really sorry about that, I... I saw something on your lip.When Alexii laughed, so did Alexc. He tried to smother it.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:20 pm

crystal~she didn't move.

safire~she pushed him out of her way and went to her sister."crystal!what have done?!"she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Alexii grinned at Safire.Fancy a vampire sister, love?He looked at his brother.Safire, I...The two brothers turned and looked at Crystal.We are twin vampires.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:33 pm

safire~"then get the hell away from us,you too alixc."she frowned.

crystal~she still lay on the ground.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Alexc stepped towards Safire. please, I... I... I had wanted a mate...Alexc allowed a red tear to fall from his eye.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:52 pm

safire~"i'm sorry but you killed my sister,i don't know what to do."she wiped away some tears.

crystal~she looked up at her sister and showed fangs.
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:44 am

Alexc frowned.I was not the one. My brother did it.Yes I did.Said Alexii. He giggled and watched Crystal.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:15 pm

crystal~she looked up at her sister and said to alixii,"i'm so thirsty,but i will not change my sister."she hissed at him.

safire~she smiled and looked at her sister."well then you would have to change me if i will be your mate."
Back to top Go down
lilsuzu

lilsuzu

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Alexc looked at her.Fine, but kiss me first.Alexii smiled at crystal. He cut his neck and offered it to her.
Back to top Go down
I'veGotYou~Alpha

I'veGotYou~Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:36 pm

crystal~She got up fast and bit down on his neck.

safire~She walked up to him and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS)   Alexii and Alexc the twin vamps (NEED TWO GIRLS) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next