Neko

Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Empty
PostSubject: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Joseph, a Neko, wandered into the bar, He went up to the roof of the bar. He sat on the edge looking up at the sky, He suddenly looked down thinking it was a long fall. He was bored the moon was full and bright, He jumped onto the regular floor of the roof and lied on his stomach staring at a Firefly on his nose. He never noticed another Neko, probably about to come up. He was just watching the firefly, then ended up lying on his back gazing at constellations in the star-filled sky.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Kitrine, or Kit, walked silently to the building. Her nose twitched, and her cat senses kicked it. Someone...No...Another Neko was here. She looked up, and saw him. Being her curious self, she smiled, and climbed nimbly p to where he was sitting. She stood a bit away from him, standing on her toes as she did naturally. "Hello." She said in a small, but cute, voice.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:33 pm

"Gah!"He said in a bit of shock, sitting up his ears flicked back in a nervously fashion. He was shy, so he sort of said in a very quiet voice."Hi..."He sounded like he was muttering, since he was shy around Neko girls. He blinked and just stared, quietly saying nothing he always became silent when nervous.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm

She frowned. "Sorry. Am I making you nervous?" She with a sorry voice. She backed up to the edge of the roof. She stood there, and clasped her hands, and lowered her head in a submissive manner.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:30 pm

"No..no..Its...me not you...I'm just nervous...and...shy...around Neko girls.."He said quietly, lowering his ears in a dispute orderly fashion, He wasn't like this when he was young. He was kissed on the cheek by another Neko girl, when he was little. Dispite how he was today, he still is now nervous and shy.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Her ears drooped. "Well, I'm sorry for disturbing you." She said sullenly. She turned and was about to leap down...
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:26 pm

"No, please, Wait. Please don't go."He said, quickly running near her, he touched her on the shoulder."Please.."He said, as his eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:37 pm

(Hehehe)

Kit turned, and weakly smiled. "But, why should I stay, if I make you nervous?" She said, ears drooping even more.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 pm

*snifs and continues her crying* I have no posting buddys! (wow, i really cried at one point there)

*fades into nothing, never to return*
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 am

(-.- GET OUTTA MAH RP!!! *Goes crazy hitting Eat with a bat 1000000000000000000000000000 times and does a strange mexican jumping bean dance*)

"Half the time I get nervous..But that was the past..I needed to forget that.."
He said looking into her eyes, his eyes soft and meaning what he said.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:01 am

She smiled half heartedly. "I'm glad I no loger make you nervous." She said. She looked back, and kind of...'opened up' letting all her eomtions fill her eyes. Some of saddness, anger,some embarrassment, and also some happiness. (Wow...)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:10 pm

"Well, If I were nervous..would I do this.."He leaned in, kissing her softly, on the lips.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:21 pm

(Wasn't quite expecting that Shocked )

Kit was shockied, but she gave in, kissing him back (Muse died)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:32 pm

(Rofl..*Starts Jumping around with a jar of dirt*I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!! Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Jar_of_Dirt_by_forestsofazarath)

He smiled, "Now, That I feel comfortable, How about a drink?"He said, slyly curling his tail around hers.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:50 pm

She gave a chibi smile. (Ex: 3) "Why not?" she said, curling her tail as well.

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:29 pm

"Well, Let us go.."He said taking her off the ledge softly, he walked over to the door motioning for her to come.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:11 pm

She followed, and skittered in, suddenly nervus about all these people. Would they stare because of her breed?
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:31 am

(Meh...He has a gun CX)

He came down with her, only to take out his gun for a minute."No one stares at Nekos, Besides its rude to stare at people!"He hissed rather harshly, at the people. He put his gun away, making sure no one was staring, He sat on a pedistel in front of the bar.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:48 am

She grinned. "Cool gun" She said (she lieks guns too....but the big machine guns Twisted Evil ) She sat on the seat next to him, and gently set her hands on the bar.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:11 pm

(His father collects guns for a hobby o3o)

He smiled, "Thanks. My dad has a lot..But, he died...and gave me his guns."He said, lowering his ears dispute. He wasn't surprised ratherly."Martini, and...a beer."he said to the bar tender, his ear flicking slightly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm

(Wait...What does "fun" in the title mean? 'fun' Or, whoo hoo! Partay!)

She smiled "Guns are awesome." She turned to the bartender. "Bloody Mary please. Alcoholic." She said, before turning back to Joseph. "Oh...I'm Kit, by the way." She said.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:29 pm

(Meh...It's just liiike..a combine of both..)

"I'm Joseph. Nice to meet you, Kit."he said with a smile, the bar tender came back and set down the drinks.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:33 pm

(o-o Zomg...Joking xD)

Kit smiled back, and picked up her drink, taking a sip. "Yum." She said randomly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:07 pm

(Turret! Post!)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:58 pm

POST!!!!! D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine)   Joseph's night for a bit of fun.(Taters Bring in Kitrine) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next