Neko

Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Empty
PostSubject: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:00 pm

((Ive been raing the replay button for about an hour xD))

He pushed his way through the crowd, packed tightly in the walls of the large auditorium/bar. The stage was already equipped with drums, a kyboard, and a microphone. All they needed was guitar, which the girl with black hair had. The man pulled himself onto the stage, fllowed by his two sisters and their friend. With a quick flick of the wrist towards the control booth and a fw clicks of the guitar case opening, everyone was ready.

The keyboard picked up at an eerie note as the lights dimmed, followed by drums making a single beat. Then, the mans voice echoed throughought the microphone. "God bless us, everyone!"

Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:33 pm

(Hot enough for you?) Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROc9W1oEEkiANuLSE8r-j4imTww9IXi15lkDQdsFNl641V8r1o9Q

The door slammed open, and a somewhat short girl walked in. The five foot 1 inch woman felt dwarfed. Given she was still rather young, but she'd stopped growing a while ago. The 20 year old was watching the band on stage, when she walked into someone. "Oh. Sorry" She said, but he only grunted and walked off. She sat in a chair and watched the singer (Bullet? Kinda confused >.<)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 pm

((O.O Im not saying this because I'm bi, but; HOT. And, yes the singer is bullet.))

The majority of the crowd had died down after that little charade. Now they had a ten minute break before they had to go onstage again. Bullet noticed a particularly fine looking woman, although she was short, across the bar. Hey. Why not go say hi, shall we? Stupid Son-of-Ares overconfidence.

((whats gonna happen; Twisted Evil or Evil or Very Mad ??))
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:06 pm

(Hmmm --> Twisted Evil Heck yus (:< And, I'm not saying you are bi. I'm not either, and I think she is x3)

Ash noticed his glance at her, and smiled. (This post is gonna fail) He was pretty hot. She'd have said hi, but, what chance did she have to talk to as great a singer as him. (See? Fail! It was a Fail D:!)
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:12 pm

((xD No, I AM bi. and u don't fail!))

He slid off the stage, finding his way towards her, smiling with his white teeth.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:30 pm

(Oh...Was confused for a minute xD Sorreh. Had so much candy my head's spinning O_O)

Ash smiled, and stood, leaning on her elbows, which were laying on the table. She clasped her hands out in front of her, and she finally spoke as he made her way over to her. "Hey." She said surprisingly cheerfully, for the little emo chick she was. She'd cut holes for her thumbs in her hoodie, to hide the scars and scratches she'd inflicted upon herself. "So. What brings you over to a slightly shy, short emo girl?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:42 pm

He chuckled. "Well, A; you remind me of my sis," he jerked his thumb back to the black haired girl who showed her scars proudly, "and B; I'd like to get to know you a little better." He slid into a seat and put his hands on the table like he was trying to keep it from slipping down ice using only the end closest to him. It would have left fingerprints in the dust, but he burnt his prints off. ((I did that on my stove on accident xD My right thumb has no print on half of it.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:52 pm

(Ouch xD)

Her smiled dimmed a bit. "At least she isn't short." She said. She beat herself up over being short all the time. "So anyway, I'm Emma, but cal me Ash. You are?" She said. Her smile brightening again.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Boy.He wouldn't dare tell her his real name. Well... Maybe, just because her smile dimmed.He dodn't wanna push her away. "Truthfully, my real name is Daniel. But I go by Bullet."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:20 am

(I thought his name was Dustin >3>)

Ash smiled. "Nice to here some one in this place is honest." She half mumbled. She looked eyes with him for a moment, and If he looked back, he'd see a scared little girl hidden behind the happy face. It's true, she was scared but she didn't know why. Maybe because she felt so alone in such a big world...Until now, that is.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:07 pm

((... Oh. xD I knew it started with ad D xD We'll just say he said Dustin.))

Something was pulling him the other direction. Not that he was scared, he wasn't. But something was near. He figured he could let Blayde handle it for once, he needed a break. No, they stuck together. They worked best together. They were a well oiled machine. then why couldn't he get up, say a smiple excuse me, and walk away? Just to see if she felt that strange tugging at the small of his spine? No use fighting what the gods chose, he figured. Aphrodite must have something going on up there. Her eyes locked with his, and he felt himself freeze. He couldn't move, not untill the feeling became a reality. He wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:34 pm

(Dude he's a Demigod? Owait...I remember now xD Jeesh. I have so many spelling errors in my last post v-v)

Ash frowned. He seemed...troubled. "Is everything ok?" She asked.She looked down at her arms. Maybe it was time to come out of her shell. She pulled her thumbs out of the holes in the sleeves, and took her hoodie of, revealing scars starting at her wrist, going up a little past her elbows. "These are all because I'm short." She explained.

Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:38 pm

He smiled, well half smiled. He lifted up his hands, showing her the tips. "Abusive step dad." He stopped for a moment. He felt the scar on the back of his leg burn with hate, and he stopped for a moment. The feeling was getting stronger. Thats when the 17 year old girl whispered in his ear something about a creature and their song. He nodded and she hurried back up the stage, coming to the microphone and hooking it up to a headset. A guitar riff echoed through the room, and soon her voice filled in the blanks.

Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Ash smiled. "Poor you. I have the perfect parents. And they expect me to be as well." She chuckled lightly."What luck they had." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:23 pm

((*floats in on unicorn* Hai!))

"Perfection is the sick dream of the Fates," he mumbled silently. He laughed. "Reaching perfection is impossible." He thought back to one of his friends, stole all the money from his bilionare parents and ran from New York to here.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:20 pm

(*flys up on a sheep* OHAI!)

Ash chuckled again. "I wish I could just...leave. I still live with them, which sucks. They won't let me leave. Think I'll hurt myself worse than I already do. Plus they think I'm the most irresponsible person on the planet." She sighed. "I wish I could leave. Rent an apartment, maybe get a dog, get married, but no." She said that last part a bit rudely, although she didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:25 pm

He thought for a moment. Run away. What the hell, why not say what he was thinking? "I have quiet a few extra rooms in my basement. We take in runaways and... people like us all the time. Its just... nevermind. You'll find out eventually." He mumbled the last bit, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:30 pm

She leaned forward, and gave a side smile. "I might just take you up on that offer." She said softly. This was the one chance she had to get away from her parents.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:35 pm

He smiled. "Great. I have a friend who stole the money from his bilionare parents and he's funding this. You'll get a mini fridge and a washer&dryer. Oh,and a mattress, a blanket and a pillow. If you can't afford one. You'll get the last room, all new combers will either be in the attick of the floor of the basement." He smiled, waving his pointer finger in the direction of his sister. she finished the song and scribbled on a peice of paper from a mini notebook.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:40 pm

She smiled. "I can definitely afford a mattress, blanket, and pillow. I'll just ask my parents for a few hundred dollars. They don't get suspicious of my asking for large mounts of money unless it goes over a thousand. The idiots." She said, with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:49 pm

He smiled. "Great. More for that electrical bill.Those damn solar-pannel placement men better get here soon. Then we can add the windmill." He smiled, praying to Zues for nice winds and sunny skies.

A small rumble erupted from outside, and Bullets face fell, but he forced it up quikly. "Um, probrally an earthquake." (mind if I bring in a fight?? witha CREEEEEEPY CREATURE??))
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:52 pm

(Not at all. Ash might help x3)

Ash nodded. "Probably." She replied, although, she normally knew when someone was lying, and she could tell there was something he wasn't telling her.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:06 pm

((EEP! Time to bring in the little warner and then the epic creature...))

He was suddenly very nervous.He knew what was coming, and his sister knew it two. Suddenly the door opened and a 13 year old gothick girl ran in and straight to Bullet. "She's here," she said aloud. "And she knows it was you!" He stood up, grimacing with a strange sence of urgency. "Stay here. Don't go outside!" Bullet, Blayde, and the girl known as Ana all rushed outside, holding strange things like a pocket knife, a pin, and a leather pouch.

Once outside, a large cyclopse walked in. She, yes its a she, was almost three stories tall, bald, and angry. "Where is he?" She called angirly. "Cm'on! You killed him! You killed my son!" She roared, literally roared. Bullet pulled his pocket knife out, revealing a sword. Blayde pulled her pin apart and stole a knife from it. Ana pulled two long dual swords from her small pouch. Perpare to DIE, IN THE NAME OF DIS!" She was ready to defend her friends.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:13 pm

As much as Ash wanted to run out there and see what was going on, she decided to listen to Bullet. She heard yelling outside, but she only heard he, killed, son, die, and dis. She was so confused, she ended up resting her head on her arms, and shaking.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Thunder crashed. No, it wasn't thunder. It was the cyclops running.Running right for the building so she could stomp on the trio. Bullet and blayde ran inbetween the giant's legs. When the creature bent down to examine her foot and see if she had killed them, Bullet flung his sister on her back. She thrust the knife into the creatures scaly back with so much force, the thing screamed in pure agony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my Bullet plz!)   Where Oceans Bleed into the Sky (Hot girl for my  Bullet plz!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next