Neko

Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Empty
PostSubject: Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:33 pm

"Alright, Let's do this.."He said as he walked up stage, the lights dimming a neon green dotted background behind him."I love how you move and how you say yes, forget my success and unzip you're dress..You got a bag of fun, and oh its not fair but, if I take you home you'll share, I love you so much I'll do whatever you do. I'll take another Line, but only for you.."He stated nearly half the song. He continued it on.

How Much:
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:49 pm

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2S5M7iqUiYM/S_fEJd5wsjI/AAAAAAAABYM/gv04YMU50BI/s1600/gothic_girls133.jpg

(That hot enough for ya?)

Red closed the door behind her, the door quietly getting shut. She hated drawing attention to herself. She looked up at the stage, where a band was playing. The lead singer was pretty hot, but, he was probably one of those famous jerks who cared about no one but themselves. She could be wrong, but that's what she thought about famous people. Vain, selfish assholes. She took a chair, and watched them play. May as well enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Dollar bills, Dollar thrills... To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 pm

He finished the song, not noticing Red much but as he sat in a chair with his band, tons of girls swarmed around him asking questions."Aaa...No, I don't have that...or that...or...what the heck even is that?!?!? Okay, every girl who has a crush or wants to ask me out or anything that relies in relationship. Go sit down, Please I can choose my own girl, ladies."He said, kinda stressed from all the girls around him, the swarm of girls sat down and he sighed, he talked with his band mates and they were actually planning out another song, there was a part mostly everyone could overhear."Sparkle this city...baby."Mason sang as one of his band mates played the acoustic guitar.Another part of the convo they could hear."We should sing...A Girl Like You or...no?"One of his band mates decided."Nah.."Mason said quietly staring at the roof.

(Make her get his attention XD Liiike.....make her sing, orrr...flirt with him...steal something from him..it has to be an object not a person lol)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:22 pm

(Meh...She's gonna sing. I'mma get a song from youtube,(link) though not by her sadly T.T)

Red got up and walked past the band, and hopped up on the stage. A couple of her friends went up, and took their places with their instruments. A red and black checked guitar was handed to her, and she began play, then singing"Could I, could I just find the way, I'd find you every day and we could all just hide..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_waI5SeLhJs
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Dollar bills, Dollar thrills... To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:56 am

"Who's she..?"Mason muttered quietly, apparently drawed to her attention. He felt more glad, that some people are taking music as their careers, just then the bartender walked over and gave Mason $500! Mason shared $100 with them and Mason accidently got $200, He suddenly thought 'Hey...I could give her the extra $100 dollars..' He smiled with glee at his thought, he always is sharing with band mates, and sometimes for the poor.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:09 am

Red finished the song, and jumped off the stage. She friend put away their stuff, and her guitar, not that she wouldn't have done it herself. They'd insisted she go have fun and they'd pack up. She walked past Mason and sat at an empty table next to his, trying to figure out another song she wanted to sing.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Dollar bills, Dollar thrills... To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:00 am

Mason smiled, passing Red leaving the dollar bill at her table, and slipping on to the stage the music pumped up."Pick it up, Here we go! 1,2,3, I'm like, Oh My God I never met a girl like you before. You blow my mind, All the time, well all the time"He sang aloud his voice melidous more better than the other song.

Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:13 am

(How do I upload youtube videos? o-o)

Red frowned at the money. She hated it when people gave her money (Making her a big bratt. She's gonna be hard to get ^-^) Well, unless it was her parents. She'd thought up a song, and though her friends had left, she could pay someone to play for her.

Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Dollar bills, Dollar thrills... To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:27 pm

(In front of the paper with a curvey f thats where you go to youtube and you copy the URL then click the thing infront of the page with the curvy F which means video, its a video clip thing XD)

As he finished the song, he flipped off the stage. He flipped his hair aside, to keep it out of his face. His band mates sat down, and Mason sat down next to Red."Hey.."He said. He looked at her, his eyes seeming content not minding about the money he gave her.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Red looked at him, but her cold gray eyes held nothing. "Can I help you?" She asked rather rudely. "Oh, and, i don't need money." She said, placing a finger on it, and sliding it over to him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Dollar bills, Dollar thrills... To him anway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:54 pm

He chuckled."I bet you're thinking I'm just a self fish bastard like the other lead singers of a band, Well, to tell you the truth.."He said, slightly leaning."I'm different from them..I share my extras. You can keep the money...You got some good singing there."He said sitting back again.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Red smirked. "Thnks...I guess. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back on stage." She said, completely ignoring the cash. She hired a band, grabbed her guitar, and began singing. "Hey hey you you!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Dollar bills, Dollar thrills... To him anway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 pm

"Good singer...Probably should join the battle of the bands.."He muttered. He looked at the stairs, but then...he thought of his brothers song.."yea..So gonna do that song.."He muttered. He looked about, seeing nearly tons of people crowd around to listen.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:11 pm

She finished the song. She decided two songs was enough for tonight. She paid the and, and sat back at her table , her guitar case next to her. "Battle of the bands sounds fun. I'm Red, by the way." she said, opening up to him a little.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Dollar bills, Dollar thrills... To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:16 pm

"Hell, them bands are way tough, don't get caught being emotional around them, Anyways, I'm Mason, Mason Musso. Mitchell Musso's brother."He said, not really paying attention, He yawned looking kinda tired.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:28 pm

She smirked. "Am I boring you?" She asked jokingly. She'd heard of Mitchell Musso. famous singer and actor. Cool.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Dollar bills, Dollar thrills... To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:49 pm

"I'm just tired...Yesterday I played call of duty Black ops all night long with Mitchell..."He said in a yawn again.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:00 am

She frowned. "You play Black Ops? Left 4 Dead is better." She said, giving him a side smile.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Dollar bills, Dollar thrills... To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:07 am

"Yeah, you're right, Want a drink?"He said nearly yawning again, he thought a energy drink would get him awake again.

(He needs alot of caffeen to plan out songs and sing them XD)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:25 am

She smiled. "Yeah. Sure." She said, giving him a full blown smile. It was very rare she opened up this much to someone, but she felt...different around him.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Dollar bills, Dollar thrills... To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:33 am

"Yo! Mr. Cose! Energy drink for me and...a coke for this fine lady. Toss em!"He yelled. The bartender tossed an energy drink, and a coke to Mason, Mason gave Red the coke."I get drinks for free. That's whats awesome about being famous."He said with a smirk, now drinking his energy drink.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:35 am

She laughed. "Sounds pretty awesome. And, thanks." She said, as she opened the can and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3)   Dollar bills, Dollar thrills...To him anyway.(Taters onleh :3) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1