Neko

//.Ready For Another Dose.\\

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

//.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Empty
PostSubject: //.Ready For Another Dose.\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 10:33 am

The sky was overcast, the sun not even barely shining through the thick layers of cloud. One roll of thunder echoed off the canyon that although was once rough rock when new, now had a thick layer of foliage, and many evergreens clinging to the sides. This year was a late spring, it already almost being the 5th moon of the year and hardly any sunshine. This made the forest even more dreary then it seemed, with the canopies blocking off almost all light from the sky. Another roll of thunder, and with that roll, almost like the power carried it with it, came pouring down rain, pelting the ground, and the brute that stood in the wake of the storm.
He wasn't too special. Not to tall, but definitely not to short. Although he was average size, he was anything but thin. He had a broad muscular chest that made him look taller then he really was. His legs were thicker, layered in muscle and fur, which again put off the illusion of his giganticness. His fur was thick, but didn't carry the weight of his winter coat, since it was supposed to be spring. His eyes showed his wisdom, even if he was as young as he. They were a vibrant green, like the type of sea-foam you would find sticking, desperately clinging to the beach as the sea came to the beach, and then was sucked back into the sea, the foam with it. His fur was a flaxen chestnut, speckled with a much darker brown. He was, past the describing, very normal indeed.
He was just standing there really, letting the pelting rain, almost hail, fall through the trees and on his pelt, it not soaking very farther in then the first layer. She shook his head then, stretched out his back like he enjoyed the weather, and began flitting through the forest. He really did enjoy the weather, not just for the fun of it, but it soothed him, woke him up, and kept him alert. He kept up this pace for 15 minutes, cover about 2 miles. After satisfied that he had gotten in enough exercise, and was definitely awake and alert, if not calmed, he stopped when he saw the natural covering. The rain had ceased to a drizzle, but by now all he wanted was to get a bit dry.
Again he stopped for a moment, studying the area before him, sniffing out the possible threats, finding nothing but a fox which he could easily handle, and did. Dragging it back with him he stretched his back once more, and climbed under the cave like crevice. A tree had recently fallen, with its branches draping over the fallen trunk, it looked like a fortress made out of evergreen branches. Only his eyes shown in the darkness, two bright silver-looking circles, which were really green. You could just tell that he was ready to leap out if threatened, and you could sense him watching you while he ate, if you weren't smart enough to smell his musk and the blood from his kill.
And while he sat there, he thought, and while he thought he waited for someone to come along, someone to start his reputation with. He needed that, craved it. Without his ego and his reputation he was unsheltered, unsecured. No body cared for him, but that didn't really matter while his ego and reputation sheltered him from the raw feelings he felt. But only then, without it, he was just as lonely as any other brute, and wanted love just as much. Luckily, he didn't need it, he had his true love already, his ego, and soon to be reputation, and until that was shattered, he wouldn't need anything else.

//.Yeah... I just posted this because I didn't feel like making anything new, so instead I found an old one from another site... so you don't have to make it this big...And yes, he is sorta looking to find a mate for his pack, although he doesn't know it. And please don't make it a sentence long, just give me something to work with Smile And hi my old peeps who remember from way back when where we first met before that site closed! :3
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 10:42 am

( meh can do far better than a scentance, it's what i do, but afor I start gotta asks if I can use cloud, from wild n free, was untill person quit replying soz imma pull her out of that, just wondering.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 10:45 am

//. thinks hard... thats a hard decision.... idk... jk yeah
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 11:01 am

(xD no play with meh. I poke you wit meh <=====]---o SWORD)

She sat on a ledge a good distance from the brute. She watched the downpoor, picking out the individual drops of water and seeing them sparkle. The water trickled onto her white pelt but stayed on the top layer, sliding down like one drop waterfalls. as the rain eased she stood and shook herself. A spray of glimmering drops flew through the air like tiny crystals. Her auds swivled and picked up the sounds of eating from another wolf. She snorted and looked around. She spotted movment in a small cavelike area a nice length away.

She streched her tight muscles, yawning slightly. She trotted off a bit farther and sat, studying the sceen with pale blue eyes. Her white pelt stood out amoung the darkness of the trees. She shone bright like the full moon. The one bit of her that came close to matching the sceenery was the black mark on her head, in the shape of a cloud. Her old personality wouldn't have placed her here. But now she was alone, feeling bitter and cautious. Cloud watched the brute and considered her old life, but then remembered it was dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 11:24 am

He could sense her, could tell she was there. He didn't know why. It was something to do with the fact that he had assassination training, and could tell if someone was watching him from 30 feet away, or it could have been pure luck he had caught her in the act of this... spying is what he would have called it. But he knew nothing of her motives, so he really wasn't granted that right. Instead, he let a low growl rumble from deep inside his chest, bubbling up and coming out. His canines soon showed, his black lips curling forward as he waited for her to do something, spring at him, attack, or simply back away.
He slowly got out, ears flattened down, pinned to his head, fur bristling, making his "average" look less average. Making him look bulkier, stronger, more muscled, and less wired. He had the same athletics that he had before, but he looked.. scarier, dangerous, and he certainly was. His eyes glittered with a dangerous excitement. The fights, the adrenalin of not knowing what she was going to do fueled his fearlessness, as weird as it seemed. She herself seemed quite bored, like a hollowed out jack-o-lantern, with nothing inside, like a cup half empty instead of half full, he thought.
It was her smell that finally woke him up, he decided. She smelled like his home, he didn't know why, but under the bitter scent of dirt and mud, and this foreign place, she smelled like home. And flowers. She smelled like flowers, just behind the horrible scent of hers. Not that that was insulting, he thought every wolf smelled terrible. It was... just something he thought, his own opinion.
He glared at her through narrowed serpentine slits, waiting for her to say something, after all, it was her who rudely interrupted, he would give her time to explained before he pounced from his crouched position.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 11:39 am

Cloud watched him with dead fish eyes. She observed as he began a rumbleing growl. She knew the sound. Of one who didn't seem to appriciate her presince there. She gave a small sigh, her insides feeling like a never ending pit. Cloud swivled an ear, as if considering his reaction and what should be hers, then blinked and remained at her spot. She nearly didn't care.

Finaly cloud awoke herself from her trancelike depression. She stood, not moving in any one direction. She studied the brute. He looked.... Fierce. She dipped her head and balked a step, but no more than one. "No need to bristle." she muttered. "I didn't intend to impeed here. Besides, what do you think I could do?" she asked. Her voice was dull, lifeless like a dead tree. She streched her lean frame again, trying to work out any kinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Zeph shook his head, obviously she didn't get his warning glare, that, or she simply didn't care if she lived or died, much like him, he thought. Either way, he thought, I feel sorry for her. It wasn't until she spoke that he even thought about how long it had been since he heard a femme speak. He almost cried out, it sounded so much like Cloud, but it wasn't he knew she wasn't, he saw her fall to the ground before he fled, and when he came back she wasn't there. She couldn't be alive anymore.
Either way he replied. "You have no right to say that, my dear, since you were the one who so rudely interrupted my much needed sleep," he said with just as much annoyance as he felt in his heart for her making him grieve his mate once more. He continued his glare, although he stood from his crouch, his amber eyes glittering with hate, malice even. She even looked like Cloud, oh god, he was going crazy with loss.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Cloud looked at him a moment, and caught herself going back to her past in her mind. She shook her head, memories Weren't worth the trouble. He seemed... familiar to her. She couldn't place it. She couldn't. This was crazy. She felt as crazy as he seemed to be thinking himself when she saw his mind drifting. The past... it screwed things up.
" well im sooo sorry for impeding in your rest! Cause im a phycic wolf who KNOWS what your doing always." she growled sarcasticly. Her eyes rolling. Something in the back of her mind cautioned, though, who knew what he could do, but for some reason she trusted that he wouldn't do anything... he seemed so familiar...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 10:16 pm

The only thing he felt at this moment was pity now. She was desperately clinging to level ground, at least, that was how he saw it. That familiar scent chills up his spine, annoyance and disgust now tumbling in with the pity. "Again," He said in a rather hollow voice, his eyes were devoid of all emotions. "You seem to have a very swaying temper, my friend. Its rather annoying, wouldn't you agree if I started doing the same to you?" He didn't seem to want an answer, instead, he continued. "In any case, after you so rudely were watching me, and I woke up, I now can no longer fall back asleep, not with you here at least, and probably not even when you are gone. I could use the company." He spoke, drawling in a voice full of disinterest.
"So, whats your name?" Now his voice held a bit more interest, but still dull, and if he were human, he would probably be studying his nails, rather then waiting for a reply. He expelled a sigh before looking at his surroundings, oh how so much different they were from the West Wind Lands. Darker, even, it seemed. Again, he was pulled back into the past. Shaking his head, he blinked, clearing his mind, again, looking bored and disinterested. It was almost worse then him not paying attention at all.

Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Cloud twiched her ears. She sighed. Something about him was digging up her past, and burying these feeling probly wouldn't work so she decided to give in. Her lip curled in amusement as he continued on about his loss of sleep. She sat down, her hackles laying flat on her back as she steadied herself. She blinked when he asked her name. Sometimes she would rather not even remember it. She pushed aside the pained feelings and looked at him. "My name is... Cloud." she murmered. Again she was pulled in by the naging feeling she knew him. Instead of resisting she let herself go. She traced him over with her gaze, seeing the almost recognizeable frame. In her minds eye something came close to clicking into place. A name she knew, one she had for such a long time wanted to speak again. But she didn't accept it, couldn't, wouldn't even. There was too much pain there, a whole history to unearth. She wasn't sure she could handle this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Zephyr's eyes bugged out at her reply. He backed into his cave as far as he could. This couldn't be happening, this was crazy, he was crazy, he was seeing dead people, or-or.... something else. He didn't know, but this couldn't be possible. His Cloud was dead, he watched her die. But now things were starting to add up, why she looked so familiar, sounded familiar, [/i]smelt[/i] familiar. Because she was familiar. But that couldn't be.
Terror surged through him, she must be haunting him, he must be seeing things. He must have done something. He didn't know, but the once fearsome wolf just seconds ago was now replaced by a shaken, cowering wolf, scared of his past, and seeing it right in front of him. He had a right to be scared of this wolf, this... he couldn't bring himself to say her name. But her. He closed his eyes for a moment, then shook his head, most of the panic now concealed. "I-I knew someone named Cloud." Was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Cloud watched his reaction with surprise. He backed away as if he had seen a ghost. She blinked her icy eyes to try and clear her mind. She stood in stunned silence at his reply. She believed in coincidence as much as the next wolf, but she was suspicious of this. Could this even be possible? No, he was dead, she knew. Or did she really? Cloud shook herself at the thought. She had to know for sure, but she wasn't sure she could handle the answer. It had taken so long to put the light in her eyes, something she knew she lost with him. Cloud almost studdered as she shakily asked the nagging question that seared her mind, " Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 3:15 pm

He was now a mask of all feelings, this was too much, he was thinking too much, feeling too much of his past. His mind was reeling, screaming, and it was hard to understand what she had said. Very hard. He barely heard the question. He answered after a hesitant second. Did he really want to know if this was cloud or not? Because if she was the cloud he knew, this answer she wanted would give the unwanted answer he needed.
"Zephyr" He finally muttered. His eyes were cast down now, instead of directly at her like he normally would have to any other wolf. Defiant like, but she scared him now. This scared him, and he wanted out of this before he was tangled into it. He wanted to run as fast as he could, as quick as he could, as soon as he could.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Cloud watched him carefully as he hesitated to answer her question. She forced herself to not think what the answer might be. When he spoke his words sounded in the background of her mind as she listened. The thing in her mind clicked and even before he finished she knew the answer, finally for sure. She flattened her ears and dropped a little, her legs shaking as if the ground suddenly disappeared from under her feet. It was true.

He looked scared. She knew he wanted to run from the quivering muscles. She closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind but for once she couldn't push her thoughts away. He wanted to run, well he didn't have to. She paused only a half a second and started sprinting. She skittered up a rock out cropping and stopped. She couldn't leave, but couldn't stay, not here, cloud was torn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 11:00 pm

As she ran, he could see the realization dawn on her face to, but Cloud had been more cowardly then she had been before, he thought with hatred now. How weird, he thought, how much you could truly hate someone you truly loved. None the less, he ran after her, quickly catching up. Cloud was smart, but he was fast, and he needed to talk to her, he knew that, she should know that. He knew things could turn out to a fight, but they still needed to talk whether or not. Past is a dreadful thing, he thought. And they had a long, hideous past together, all the more dangerous the road would be.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 9:45 am

Cloud whirld around to face him. Him, she thought, zephyr. This almost wasn't right. She had thuoght him dead so long, had lived with the pain his loss left her with. Why was she running anyways? She didn't know, hadn't a clue, but she had. The sudden realization was almost an overload to her mind. She took a shuddering breath. This really was happening, she knew, and she had to face it. She sat down in front of him. What should she say? What DO you say to someone that was torn. From your life for so long? She couldn't be a coward any longer, she thought, or she would never acept this. Her life had been shattered in one fateful night, but now she could put a pice of it back together. "I-I.... Missed you." was all she could stupidly mutter as she was at a loss for words to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2011 6:00 pm

She missed him? Thats all she could say? He was annoyed. But he said back only what she had. "I missed you too, Cloud." His ears flicked, all he wanted was for her to come and cry, and for him to comfort her, like it always did in the fairytales, but that wouldn't happen, he knew that, nothing would happen like that, nothing at all. His feelings toward her would change now, now that he knew she was alive, she had killed him, not literally, but almost.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 8:48 pm

(ugggh)

Cloud looked at him through eyes that had been devoid of emotion for so long. The hurt and pain she had pushed down again and again was bubbling to the surface. Her loss for suitable words was punctuated by desire, the need to cry. Oh how she just wanted Togo forward, to press her muzzle into his fur and sob. She wanted him to tell her it was all okAy and comfort her. But she was no princess, and this wasn't her fairytail. She couldn't move, couldn't take a single step towards him. The only thing she felt waiting was an intense regret, regret for thinking him dead, for not finding him sooner.

As she looked at him the memories she tried to bury resurfaced. Cloud had tried to forget because it had been too much, now she remembered for the same reasons. From the starting of the pack to the day it all ended, Cloud remembered. They had been so devoted, trusted her and zephyr. Why? For what reason? What did she do to deserve their love and trust? They all died, or so she belived untill she reunited with Zephyr. Her muscles tightened and she shivered ever so slightly. Her view of Zephyr was distorted as tears blurred her vision. She blinked but the tears did not go. They pricked her eyes like needles, never sliding down her face but remaining in her eyes to slowly torture her. She remebered the pups, her pups. She missed every one, with their endearing and individual personalities. She missed her pack, every member. Her love for them was boundless. But at least she had Zephyr.

Her legs quivered and buckled, forcing her to the ground. She closed her pale eyes and a small almost inaudible sob forced it's way from her throat into the chilly air. She pressed her face into the ground, her black cloud marking shimmered in the small amount of light that filtered through the canopy above. Cloud finaly let herself go to the aweful memories of her past. She relived the deaths, so many, knowing that if she couldn't accept it in her heart, her mind wouldn't be able to handle this much longer. She had to work through it.

She shuddered as her mind took her through time back to the place where it all happened. She observer it all again, this time with no control of her own movements. She ran with her pack, trying so desperately to protect them. They were picked off, one member at a time. She watched in horrar at the murder of her pups. Then she lost them, she was alone, the last one standing. As she tumbled through the memory she realized she lost track of zephyr, she never saw him die. She knew what was coming as a sudden pain rammed into her, and her memorie faded into nothing, bringing her to reality.

Cloud jerked and stood, regaining control of her muscles. She was completly blank for a moment, colecting her thoughts. " I'm sorry I never found you before. I thought you to be dead. It was so hard without you Zephyr... I felt like my heart was torn out. I-I don't know what I am suposed to say to you. Things have been aweful..." she dropped of, the srechedt tears finaly giving way. She turned away from him, overwhelmed once more.

( sorry it's so long, don't usualy write THAT much but hehe it works)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 11:10 pm

His blue eyes, usually held wisdom. Now they were wide with the edge of surprise this shock had given him. Fear lines creased along his eyes, and his hackles rose for no reason. He was different then her, always had been, while she was delicate, kind, always forgiving, he was hard edged now, he had completely transformed from the gentle, wise wolf he was to a rash and unpredictable heart-breaker. It was tempting to just cry like she did, let nothing in the world matter for just a moment. But he wasn't like her. What a foolish wolf he had been. She was so delicate, too delicate for him now. His jaw was set in a grim line, eyes now narrowing. "Stop," He almost pleaded. "Stop," this time it was firmer. "Stop!" His voice was venomous, cold, as he told her to stop crying. She was being over-dramatic. "If I had cared about whether I found you or not, I would have gone looking for you. But I thought you were dead, and I let go, let go Cloud, let go. Your just going to cause me grief, of course you will, you always did. When we were in the pack, when I thought you were dead, and now!" His voice was savage, vicious, he was not like before. He had gone through assassination training, killed, he was a murderer now, he was not the same weak, gentle wolf she thought he was

And oh how the words pained him as he said them, every word was like a knife stabbing into his heart, and every pause was like it being pulled out, painfully and slowly. Like he was the one with the words being said to. But none of that showed. His once gentle eyes were hard, and they were blocked, showing no emotion. When he had wanted to talk to her had followed her, he truly did, but the words that came out were not what he wanted to say, not what he had planned when he had dreamed about finding her, the speech he had planned, none of it came out, only savage, venomous words, and he knew how much it would hurt her. And what was worse, he was enjoying it. One side of him was horrified, screaming at himself to stop, to run before he really did kill her with heart-break, but no, the other malicious side was stronger. He kept on his rant. "Your stupid, and you were weak Cloud, you didn't fight back, you ran instead, you didn't fight back like I did, you left Clash, my right hand man to die, I watched the arrow go through his shoulder, I watch him crumple, to fall, and not move! I watched that, while you ran!" He was screaming at her. All of the love gone from him. The first words he uttered after the realization struck him didn't seem to be true, they seemed to have been trying to be the bandage, healing his wounds, their wounds. But the next words he said ripped that bandage off, he took the words back, and that left his wound searing with pain. It wasn't a physical pain, but a mental pain, a pain that was even worse. "I never did miss you Cloud, I was relieved when you left, you and the pack, you were all burdens, and I was then free. Now you plan on tying me down again, don't you? You plan on wrecking my life again." And then his voice was accusing, hurt, and completely venomous. "IT WAS YOUR SISTER WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO KEEP WATCH, SHE HAD FALLEN ASLEEP, YOU NEVER KNEW, BUT CLASH TOLD ME! YOUR STUPID SISTER KILLED US ALL!" The last words were the end of his rage, well the speakable part anyways, the unspeakable words lashed out at her from his mind, coming from the piercing blue eyes.

All he wanted was for her to go away, before he said anymore, before he hurt her anymore then he already had, and he knew he would until she left, could feel it deep in side. Some part of him had never forgiven her for her sister's doing. He couldn't blame it on her sister, she had died, Clash had tried to save her, an arrow hitting him. And then he too fell beside her. Zephyr hadn't been close to any other wolf like he had to Clash. Clash was his second side, they were perfect fighters together, they knew how to cover each others backs, but Zephyr had slept, like he should have, he knew, and Clash should have been sleeping too, but Zeph still hadn't covered his back, and he took out that anger on her too. The sorrow for all his pack members was as fierce as it had been when it was all over, right when the wounds were knew. But now they were old, and they seemed to know every move he tried to evade the anger of the wounds, it failed. The excuses only made him angrier. What are you doing? would be what he would think if he thought of an excuse for her, or her sister, or himself. He was raged, and angered, and during all that, the only thought outside of the numbness was how Cloud would react.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Cloud stiffened in shock at his words. Pain hit her like a punch to the gut. He was being unfair, she knew. He was so different. He wasn't [i]him[\i] anymore. He was something completly different. She had come out of her shell and was rewarded with words of hurt. She only blinked as he ranted, flattening her ears as if battleing an intense wind that wanted so desperatly to knock her over.

His words stung so badly. She braced herself and faced him, a deep scowl cuting into her usuAly sweet face. She glared at him. He blamed her for her sisters actions? Cloud was tented to curse him out for that, but she just wasn't that wolf. She had always been kind, and no amount of suffering and hatred could could change that, no hurt would smother her flame. Cloud's stomach had the feeling as if those silly fluttery butterflys were piled inside of her. She had remebered something else on her mental time trip, but Zephyr hadn't shown to deserve that sort of imformation. He lost the amazing love in him she had loved the most. He was leaving scars with every word, and she had no choice but to recover on her own.

Clouds pale blue eyes danced slightly with the shining secret she would keep. It was hers, she knew, and she was determined to find of it's truth. She bent her head cerimonously and turned, walking away from Zephyr, the one who broke her heart. If he was the west wind, she was the cloud paying away from him. She trotted off with her head low, trying to plow through the hurt as she climbed over a ridge, out of his view. Whether or not they would meet again was decidedly her call now. She didn't want to see him anymore, not like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1Sun May 22, 2011 1:23 pm

He glared at her as she left, running like the weak wolf she was. He shook his head, running in the different direction. This wasn't over, he wasn't done with her. But he couldn't stand her right now. He wasn't her ghost anymore, it took so long to get the light back in his eyes, and now she wanted him back, she wasn't going to get him back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: //.Ready For Another Dose.\\   //.Ready For Another Dose.\\ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1