Neko

okiie!! dokiie!!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

okiie!! dokiie!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

okiie!! dokiie!! Empty
PostSubject: okiie!! dokiie!!   okiie!! dokiie!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:21 am

alright! since no one is taking care of the school at the moment I'm going to make teachers for all the grades and set up classes and whatnot. I'll get em posted up soon and I'll give the date that people can start replying. Once you see everything posted though you should make a sign-up sheet for your character so they can be accepted. Then your free to post!!(;

Also at Mihara Horse Barn, Indigo is starting a riding academy thingy so there will be a sign-up there!! Feel free to sign-up and classes will start soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

okiie!! dokiie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: okiie!! dokiie!!   okiie!! dokiie!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Ohh can Anna be a teacher or something? You know that sixteen year old at Mihara??
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/

okiie!! dokiie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: okiie!! dokiie!!   okiie!! dokiie!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:33 pm

I'd be willing to be a teacher character...
Back to top Go down
RockStar

RockStar

Awesomeness : 25

okiie!! dokiie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: okiie!! dokiie!!   okiie!! dokiie!! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Sure!
to both of you.
there aren't many kids right now though.. so i may make a whole bunch of them or something??
I was going to get the highest grades in high school. and Indigo could sure use some help for the riding academy. I think I'm going to have the school and the barn linked somehow so that the riders could come out to the barn for their schedualed time then they can leave and go back to the school and maybe stay in dorms or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildhorsespirits.proboards.com
Sponsored content

okiie!! dokiie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: okiie!! dokiie!!   okiie!! dokiie!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

okiie!! dokiie!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Suggestions/Problems-
Jump to: