Neko

Claire's New Home - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Claire's New Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

Awesomeness : 40

Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:50 am

He came out Lucy in his arms, he dropped her gently on the ground.He started fishing in his pockets, pulling out ten $100s."Ah, still got that much...100...200...300...400...500...600...700..800..900...10,00. Perfect, still got 10,00."He smiled putting them in his side pocket, that was his allowence MOSTLY.His father and mother seemed Wealthy, he yawned and threw himself on the couch boredly.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Awesomeness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 am

Ignara looked over and saw a cat being out outside. Great! why not?! A cat, and she had heard barking even pulling up. Her neighbors had to have pets! Then again she had one... But as nice as he was she doubted he could be called a 'pet'. Nara grumbled about how unfair the world was tempting her like that. She walked back to the truck and grabed her Venus flytrap. It was the only living thing she had metthat she didn't want to bite. Well almost. She reached in the truck bed and easily draged the massive bird cage. Inside a rather unsetled crow cawed his disapprovle. Nara was almost glad it had wheels as she rolled it to her house. Once inside the crow glared at her. "okay master of all" she mumbled sarcastically, " I'll let you out." Ignara pulled oped the cage door and he bird barely fit through it. He gripped carefuly Onto her arm as she carried him outside. She sat on the hood of her truck and looked at her bird. He studied the neighbors, memorizing their faces.(y'all know that crows remember every face they ever see and what the people have done to them? Pretty cool.) then he flapped off and landed on Claires' roof, looking everyone over with young blue eyes. Nara watched and combed her short dark hair with her fingers. She looked at her streeks of red and sighed. Too bad they wouldn't ever come out.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

Awesomeness : 24

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:37 am

Bullet's eyes drifted towars the crow, his smile growing. He held out his arm, dug in his pocket for the wrapper of the peanut butter crackers he had eaten earlier (LOL) and pulled out a crumb, holding it near his arm.
Back to top Go down
http://scarletrose.proboards.com/
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:50 pm

(I wanna bring in one of my new charries from Wolf's Rain!! :3)

Tsume walked down the road, just skipping out of the way from every car.He looked over quietly, he just kept his head down and was paying attention to the cars.He kept skipping out of the way, until he made it over on the sidewalk.You could catch the wolf in his eye, meaning something.He leaned on the side wall of Claire's Garage, he watched everything that was going on.He closed his eyes for a minute, trying to think where Kiba, Blue, Toboe, and Hige went.He sighed quietly."Where could Kiba, Blue, Toboe, and Hige gone now?"He uttered, under his breath.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:56 pm

(could I make blayde have a crush on him?? xD I've never seen wolf's rain, so...)

Blayde leaned against the frame of the door, waving to everybody. Wow, its amazing what about thirty people can acomplish in 12 hours. The house was already fully set up, everything was in its place. Blayde smiled as the lastof her friends left, but her eyes drifted to someone else, leaning against he neighbors garage. The thought was interrupted by Sin puching her way downsairs, ubstructing Blayde's veiw.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:11 pm

(Hahaha okie.His wolf form is like Ookami XD..)

He looked up at a hawk above, he began walking more but he stopped and sat on the sidewalk.His eyes flashed with a howl, a silent one though.His eyes drifted closed, he imagined being in the place Kiba called 'Paradise'.He smiled in his daydream, Kiba, him, Toboe, Blue and Hige all together like always...and maybe find their lost friend Cheza.He sighed at losing Cheza on a blizzard, he opened his eyes coming back to reality.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Blayde noticed the boy seemed strange, and went to make sure he was OK "Um, hi. Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Claire ran out the door, just as Sinny, came charging out, and over to someone who was sitting on the side walk. She began sniffing him, and the other person she'd met earlier, but she'd been sent upstairs. Claire ran over to her dog, and picked her up, hugging her close. "Sorry about that. She's...social." She apologized. She realized she hadn't seen him before, but gave a quick nod to Bullet.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:39 pm

"Ahh.."He said quietly, he was disrupted from his little lasting daydream."Its okay."He murmured to Claire, he looked up at Blayde."Yea, I'm fine.."He said, slightly sighing and murmuring about losing Cheza in the blizzard.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:52 pm

(ZOMG I had a brilliant idea for a site. If I make it, will one of you be admin?? I'll PM you the plot I have so far, but I promise this will be my last site)

"You sure?"
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:55 pm

He seemed annoyed when people are curious, he shot a annoyed look at Blayde his eyes flashing with his inner-wolf.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:59 pm

(Last on? How many sites do you have? >3>)

Claire nodded to Blayde, and walked back into the house. She set her dog down, who ran back over to Tsume. She rolled her eyes and walked back over, picking her up, and putting her in the garage. She noticed a large black bird perched on her roof, went back into her house, coming back out with a bowl of rice and chicken. She set it in the grass, and took the last box into the house, and began unpacking. Again.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:25 pm

(quite a few. Oh, and I need two admins, one to play the good countrys leader, andone for the bad. Im being the rebels leader ;D)

Blayde returned the gaze, hand balling into a fist, her other grebbing a stelletto from her pocket.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:29 pm

He stood up, he felt crowded like some wolfs would.He turned quickly into a wolf, and started zig-zag hopping on the cars and finally jumped onto a tree branch.He turned human again, clothes still on and such he lied in the tree and began his daydreaming of the 'Paradise'.He would have loved.
Back to top Go down
viperess

viperess

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:43 pm

She rolled her eyes. Nothing surprised her anymore.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Tsume opened his eyes, he leaped down from the tree silently all of a sudden, Hige came running in."TSUME! TSUME! TSUME! KIBA AND TOBOE ARE MISSING!!!"He looked up."Kiba and Toboe are missing??? Hige did you see what happened?!?!?"Hige shook his head no."Great...Well..Maybe your 'Girlfriend' Blue could sniff them out."He chuckled, Hige slapped him in the head."SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!"Hige rolled his eyes after yelling, then it struck him.He remembered when Blue asked for him to become her bad boy.He shuddered.

Last edited by ~Big~Eared~Fuzz~BUTTIONS! on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:05 pm

(I have dibbs on the good side :3)

Claire walked outside after she'd finished the guest room and the kitchen. She sat on the sidewalk, head in her hands. Her shoulder shuddered as she began crying silently. The day hadn't gone at all as she'd planned. Instead, her day turned out somewhat horrible. She looked up, and noticed some wolves, but she stayed sitting. She picked up a large rock, and threw it across the road, hitting a house.

(Hehe...Drama)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Hige looked over at Claire, he ran over and sat down next to her."Whats the matter..?"He said softly looking at her, he looked pretty cute for his age.He smiled still looking at Claire waiting for a postive answer, he didn't notice if Bullet was about to probably come out and yell at Hige.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Cadfan( the crow ) tilted his gleaming black head as he watched the silly humans and their 'dramatic' lives. He noticed the wolves. Humph. He saw the bowl of rice and chicken and he cawed approvle. Mmmm was all he thought as he ruffled his feathers in prep for flight. The crow flaped and took off, sailing on a breeze he thought specialy for him. The bird was large for his young age yet an amazing flyer. He swooped over the heads of the wolves and landed next to the bowl, greedily eating the food as if he might die at any moment.

Ignara: Nara sighed as she saw the guy turn into a wolf. So she wasn't the only odd one here. She grimaced when her friend cadfan dived for the food. She knew when he ate it seemed trouble followed, like a creepy stalker or something. Nara went inside and grabbed the chest she had unloaded earlier. She opened it and when she did a delightful smell greeted her. She pulled out a small bottle filled with blood. Yum. She drank it, leaning on a wall. Hmmm. She needed furnature. This place was all empty!

( is an admin spot still open crankie? I used to have a site I coadmined with a bud from real. The site isn't really operating anymore though and I'd like to do something like that again.)
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Tsume quietly came up behind Ignara, without being invited."Hello."He said just keeping a few feet away, he smiled lightly at her.He wasn't too fond of Vampires, but he didn't mind he wasn't a normal 'thing' either.He closed his eyes for a while, trying to think again but opened them when she probably tried to speak.

Hige sat next to Claire, he had a dog collar on his neck.He still waited for Claire, to give him an answer."Whats the matter?"He murmured again, he didn't like it when people were sad and wouldn't tell him whats the matter.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Ignara finished off her bottle and licked her lips, satisfied . She looked at her uninvited guest. "Hiii, and you are?" she asked bluntly. Lucky thing she was nice of shed fill bottles with His blood. Huh, not the way she rolled. Ignara wistled for cadfan.

Cadfan turned his head at Ignaras wistle. When he was done! The bird pecked at the last of his self proclaimed food. Then he took off, diving at Hige before circling around and entering the house with Ignara in it. He landed on her arm and she stroked his head in welcome.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:01 pm

"Tsume.That's Hige out there."He said the words out clearly, he leaned against the wall."Your name?"He murmured his eyes closed, but still listening.He suddenly also heard a howl from Blue, he got worried for a bit.

Hige quickly ducked, he heard a howl from Blue.He worried the most, He saw Kiba and Toboe running."What happened out there?"he called to the two, the two stopped when they were on the sidewalk.

Kiba had scars on his face from fighting, "Darcia....attacked us...now...Blue is...almost...dead.."He panted, and fell over on the soft grass."I'll be fine...Just worry about Blue.."He said resting and relaxing his muscles.

Toboe was badly injured, he had some cuts or a lot of cuts.He had bite marks on him too, he fell over on the soft grass next to Kiba."Why...did I agree...to go with you...Kiba..."He murmured quietly, he relaxed as well.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Ignara sighed and continued petting cadfan. "i'm Ignara, call me Nara. This is my best and only friend, Cadfan." the crow looked at tsume and cawed at ignara. " well, welcome him to your fanclub" Ignara said as the bird hopped onto Tsume's head. Nara tilted her head and listened hard. She heard someone come nearby. She listened interestedly to the others conversation.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:27 pm

(Sorry almost broke nose from....walking into a...hehe....door)

Claire looked over at Hige. "Oh...Nothing really. Just kinda frustrated." She said, sniffing. She whistled, and Sinatra came running out, and attacking Hige with licks. Claire giggled and patted her knee, and Sinny came over, sitting in her lap.
Back to top Go down
PewDiePie

PewDiePie

PostSubject: Re:Claire's New Home   Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:33 pm

"Blue is almost dead?!?!?"Hige's eyes widened, tears also began gathering.He shook his head hard, trying to make the tears disapear in the air.

"Yes...Blue...is almost...dead.."Toboe winced, as he said that.He was bleeding massively, he whimpered like a wolf though.

Tsume looked around the door corner, he gasped and ran outside.He looked at the two, he knew it was Darcia."Grr, it was Darcia wasn't it Kiba??!?"He growled frustrated.

Kiba nodded, "And...and...Blue is almost going to Cheza's Paradise land..."He said, his scars fresh and bleeding.He was still relaxing, he coughed some blood up which meant he needed rest and couldn't move in the process.

Hige noticed he was attacked by Sin, he laughed."So why are you frustrated..?"He said a tone of sadness in his voice, worried about Blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire's New Home    Claire's New Home  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Claire's New Home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next