Neko

Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Wild Horse State!
Please, do not feed the users... they bite...
To the left, you shall see our lovely facilities. And to the right is... what remains of the fountain I blew up. Shhh, don't tell Tato.
We have some pretty cool features, like the C-Box at the bottom of the home page.
We're constantly adding to the site to try and make it better, and we're always open to ideas! Feel free to pm Rockeh or Tato.
If you have a site and want to Affiliate, message Rockeh with your mini-banner/logo HTML, and I'll get it up in the portal. Please have our affiliation on your site too Smile
Well, we hope you've enjoyed your tour of Wild Horse State. Please come again soon! Very Happy

Soul purpose (Has G)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
tatertots

tatertots

Awesomeness : 23
Location : Stalking random peoples from inside a random garbage can

Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Purpose   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:06 pm

She yipped happily, then trotted behind the falls, and licked Thowra's nose, before laying down.
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: Soul purpose (Has G)   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:15 pm

"we shall go to the birthing grounds in the morning."he said and layed down too falling in a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Soul Purpose   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:17 pm

She nodded, and fell asleep, cuddled into Thowra. (Want me to start a topic in the Secret Glade?)
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: Soul purpose (Has G)   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:16 pm

(sure!)
thowra woke up and nudged her."can i show you show you something?"he said,although it was still dark.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Soul Purpose   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 am

(Okie. I'll create the topic :] )

Shanti stood and stretched, yawning. She'd fallen asleep late, and it was still dark. She nodded to Thowra. "What is it?" She asked, curiously, as she followed him
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: Soul purpose (Has G)   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:27 am

he spreaded out his wings and flew up into the sky.then he moved the stars,and made them into a connstellation.it was shanti's face.he flew back down and said"i hope you like it."i will add the pups when we have them.(oh hey when we have our pups can like i name the girls and you name the boys?i have some really good girl names.lilly,and grace.)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Soul Purpose   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:44 am

(Yeah. Course :])

Shanti gasped, and she smiled as she looked up at the sky."I...I love it! It's beautifull!" She said, licking Thowra and nuzzling him
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: Soul purpose (Has G)   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:29 pm

he licked her muzzle and whispered"your welcome shanti."then he layed down behind the waterfall again wanting some rest and began to pant.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Soul Purpose   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:01 am

Shanti followed hi, but stopped and lay down on the edge of the cave, the spray from the waterfall soaking her fur and cooling her down. She smiled at Thowra, before laying her head down and falling into a feather lightsleep.
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: Soul purpose (Has G)   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 pm

he got up and and started to swim in the pond.then he went into the forest,hunting.he spotted a moose,arched his back in attack moad springing forward rideing the male to his death.*back at where shanti is.*he ate his ful and wated for shanti to wake up.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Soul Purpose   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Shanti woke when she heard something being dragged into the cave. She watched Thowra eat, and then lifted her head, stood, stretched, and walk over to the moose, sniffing it. She smiled in thanks, and began eating, although she only ate a small amount.
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: Soul purpose (Has G)   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:44 pm

(do you want to have the pups here,and right now?)
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Soul Purpose   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:15 pm

(Why not? But I'll do it in my next post.)
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: Soul purpose (Has G)   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:59 pm

(ok!)

he awoke by sensing something wrong with shanti.he nudged her."you okay."
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Soul Purpose   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 5:22 am

Shanti mumbled. Pain racked through her side. She opened her eyes, and sat up, panting. The pups....are coming..." She said, laying back down on her side.
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: Soul purpose (Has G)   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 2:11 pm

there was a look of terror in his eyes."um.....what do i do?"he asked nervous then lay down by her."wait,you have to be in a den!get in these caves!"he said still fear in his eyes but not so much.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Soul Purpose   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Shanti managed to lift herself up and drag herself to the back of the cave. She lay the panting, eyes glimmering happily, as the first two pups arrived. One was a boy, the other, a girl. She'd already agreed to let Thowra name the girls, so she named the boy Duce. The last two arrived, this time, both were girls. She smiled at Thowra, waiting for him to give them names.

Pics of the pups:

Duce:
Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Addanc_the_Wolf_Pup_by_TheTyro

Grace:
Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Black_Wolf_Pup__Green_by_JediMasterMossfur

Lilly
Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Oarspx

Whisper
Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Kiyoshi (Older version. Just imagine her as a pup)

Last edited by Tatertots on Mon May 02, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: Soul purpose (Has G)   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 3:34 pm

(nice pics:)

"they are perfect shanti.""the pic.1 shall be named grace,the 2 pic. is lilly,and the 3 pic. is named whisper."he then nudged whisper likeing the name very much.he lay down by shanti licking her muzzle."we make really good pups."he chuckled.then went back and went to duke nuzzling his fur.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Sould Purpose   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 5:32 am

Shanti~ She laughed, and licked at his muzzle. "They're beautiful names. And yes, we do make good pups." She said, happily.

Pups~ They wiggled around, crying for something to eat. Duce tried sucking on Thowra's nose, but soon smelled his mother's milk. they all found their way to her, and started suckling.
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: Soul purpose (Has G)   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 11:37 pm

he laughed then nuzzled shanti.he looked at whisper and then at the rest of the pups,"shanti i think that whisper wants some milk."he said then chuckled.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Soul Purpose   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2011 11:49 pm

Shanti smiled up at Thowra. "There is room." She whispered, before guiding Whisper to her teats. Whisper began suckling too. After a while, the pups lay in a heap, sleeping.
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: Soul purpose (Has G)   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:23 pm

he saw a bald eagle in the sky and growled.then got closer to shanti and the pups.he rubbed his head against shantis loveingly.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Soul Purpose   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Shanti smiled, and licked his ear. She yawned. She was exhausted. She made herself comfortable, without waking the pups, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
alpha

PostSubject: Re: Soul purpose (Has G)   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:31 pm

he was hungry and he didn't want to leave the pups and shanti,so he stayed.he nuzzled all the pups and layed down watching for danger.
Back to top Go down
tatertots

tatertots

PostSubject: Re: Soul Purpose   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Shanti cracked open an eye. She sat up slowly. "If you're hungry, hunt. I can protect the pups." She said, yawning again. She gazed lovingly at the pups, and then looked at Thowra with the same look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul purpose (Has G)   Soul purpose (Has G) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Soul purpose (Has G)
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next